[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

reached the red maps and buid was die. dps is 0. I do not know why, but ~low budget setap cant run red maps
"
inmuna написал:
reached the red maps and buid was die. dps is 0. I do not know why, but ~low budget setap cant run red maps

Ur wand is absolutely terrible. Ur BV duration is << 8s. Ur gems are low lvl. Flask setup is bad.
"
inmuna написал:

What's your PoB dps?

You should probably look to get a 21 Carrion Golem gem and a better helm.
Ideally, you're looking for a +3 helm with Minion damage.

is the dps just bad in general or is it versus specific leaghe mechanics like Expedition?
Hello. I really like your guide, it's very detailed and well written, thank you!

I wonder if you tried or if it is possible to make this build "unkillable". I know that one very good defence is to have insane DPS and kill everything sooner before it can hit you, but ..... I'm often very dumb :) and you can do all the content with like 1/3rd of the DPS this build might output. Can you make the build insanely tanky or not really?

Thank you
Just curious, at what point do you transition from leveling links to low budget?
"
PepoK написал:
Hello. I really like your guide, it's very detailed and well written, thank you!

I wonder if you tried or if it is possible to make this build "unkillable". I know that one very good defence is to have insane DPS and kill everything sooner before it can hit you, but ..... I'm often very dumb :) and you can do all the content with like 1/3rd of the DPS this build might output. Can you make the build insanely tanky or not really?

Thank you

Yeah, I did play around with it in Ultimatum. There's a video of it there.

It's not truly unkillable like an aura stacker, but very close to.
Running it I had 52% evasion, max dodge and max block.

Damage was still at 50 million dps then.

What you predominantly sacrificed for the damage was mobility. Specifically minion mobility. No frenzy charges on minions made them feel very slow and sluggish.
"
smooge написал:
Just curious, at what point do you transition from leveling links to low budget?

I usually do it when I hit a wall in my mapping.
I'm currently still running my leveling links and I'm in early red maps.
I have no damage issues so I'll keep running this until damage starts getting low.

When bosses like Conquerors start taking longer than 30 sec to kill I'll probably swap my links.
Currently in early maps with this build and am loving it! Thanks so much for the guide.
Thanks for what's the best written build guide i've seen on here! Any update regarding flask setup with the new changes? Thanks in advance
Yes, i also need to know about flasks.

My shit is utterly terrible i need to play more.
But i guess its working. not making any money atm tho.

not a single exalt drop... i just level up for now

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация