[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
RequiemPYAH написал:
Hey Deadandlivin, first and foremost i wanted to say thank you for the amazingly detailed guide and having the multiple budget options which most recent guides seem to skip and go with "here's my harvest crafted gear and PoB, goodluck".

This was my first ever actual summoner build and starting out was rough for sure going along and figuring out all the bits and pieces but eventually it worked out, though i now find myself in a bit of a slump trying to polish some remaining edges like survivability for example. I find myself dying to random 1 shots or barrages of just usual PoE fiesta when doing t16's mainly Trials and it's keeping me from pushing to 96, though i do admit some deaths are just my own unawareness/stupidness when autopiloting maps. I was wondering if you had any tips for skilltree changes and or what to change regarding the gear? I thought of using Glancing with the block nodes under it combined with Rumi's but i wasn't sure if that was really worth the points and if just going Mistress of Sacrifice + Bone Offering was the way but then that brings me to think i'd be losing too much damage. Also regarding damage it feels pretty good and it can only be improved upon once i've obtained enough currency to switch out the wand and go back to my Frostbite ring and get another large cluster setup. Somehow happened to get Ele weak Triad's with my own temple corrupt but for the life of me couldn't find an optimal way to fit in an additional curse as it seems market is somewhat dry of +1 spectre and curse chests or are outside of my current budget.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/hp6YD40f

Your dmg seems to be at a good point.
If I were you I would try experimenting with trying to fit more layers of defense into the build and see what you can get away with.
As it looks right now, most content is pretty trivial and we don't need absurd dps like we did in the past outside of farming The Feared invitations, which is bad. (I've tried it this league, did 5 Feared and lost money, got 2 bottled faiths)

Fitting block into the build with Glancing Blow does ALOT.
I'm not sure what I think of +1 spectres chests unless you have very good gear. High investment versions of the build is usually carried defensively by a Headhunter which allows us to get away with big dic dps in every item slot.
But with lower investments I think I prefer Skin of the Lords with Phase Acrobatics the most.

The 100% global defenses affecting both our Jade and Granite flask is insane for survivability. 30% spell dodge from Phase Acrobatics coupled with 55% attack block/40% spell block with glancing blows, 40% evasion and 75% phys dmg reduction just provides alot of defensive layers. For even higher defense, Mistress + Bone Offering makes you very tanky, especially with Glancing Blows.

You should try some experimenting and see how you like it.
Losing the two sockets at the bottom of the tree isn't too bad of a dps nerf. Investing it into Glancing Blows, Tireless and Sanctuary might provide you with the defense you're looking for.

I would probably look into unspeccing Fearsome Force aswell.
The dps boost it provides is very small and the increased AoE only affects our carrion golems and their clearspeed.
Their clear speed however, is already pretty bad. We're using spectres for clearspeed, carrion golems are there for single target primarly so those 3 points might be better spent elsewhere :)

Update: Took your advice and changed into a Skin of the Lords with Phase acro, found one with the right colors for about an ex. I also made the skilltree changes into the ones you mentioned and ended up dropping Fearsome Force and feeling somewhat tankier now. Some bad news though my AG somehow happened to die in a 10 way lira invitation and honestly no clue how, i guess i wasn't paying attention for a second as everything seemed to go smoothly as she was spawning the bosses and they were mostly dying quickly before the next waves began but the next thing i know i look at the minion bar and he's gone. He was equipped with Ephemeral (regen implicit), King maker, warlord boots with chaos/lightning res + regen mod and lab enchant, gloves had life chaos res and then basic Eye of Malice as no regen corrupt ones have been poppin up on live for the past days. Made some changes to him now that i had to get the items again, still running King maker, eye of malice but got synth regen implicit gloves now, boots remained pretty much the same as the old pair but swapped Ephemeral with Gruthkul's now hoping that doesn't happen again as they do tend to get quite costly.
"
BVNG написал:
Great Build Deadandlivin, can U send us ur current pob?

Sure, https://pastebin.com/TSPqkkyQ

Keep in mind that I'm mostly experimenting with the build trying different variations with it.
I've spent more money on my gems than on my gear this league and invested 60 exalted orbs into watchstones by now :-)
"

Update: Took your advice and changed into a Skin of the Lords with Phase acro, found one with the right colors for about an ex. I also made the skilltree changes into the ones you mentioned and ended up dropping Fearsome Force and feeling somewhat tankier now. Some bad news though my AG somehow happened to die in a 10 way lira invitation and honestly no clue how, i guess i wasn't paying attention for a second as everything seemed to go smoothly as she was spawning the bosses and they were mostly dying quickly before the next waves began but the next thing i know i look at the minion bar and he's gone. He was equipped with Ephemeral (regen implicit), King maker, warlord boots with chaos/lightning res + regen mod and lab enchant, gloves had life chaos res and then basic Eye of Malice as no regen corrupt ones have been poppin up on live for the past days. Made some changes to him now that i had to get the items again, still running King maker, eye of malice but got synth regen implicit gloves now, boots remained pretty much the same as the old pair but swapped Ephemeral with Gruthkul's now hoping that doesn't happen again as they do tend to get quite costly.

Yeah, I actually lost my AG twice this league.
Once to Viratania. My AG stood on top of her and she did that ice circle ability where she shoot ice projectiles in a vortex around her. My AG stood on top of her and tanked every single projectile and got oneshot in half a second.

My other AG rip was, as you, to a 10 boss Lira Arthain encounter.
I don't know which boss it was, but I saw the events transpire. It was a big boss, looked like a mallet lord from Diablo 3.
My dps was too low to oneshot him and the boss did some AoE ability thing, or hit, that oneshot my AG.

At least the only expensive item our AG uses is a Kingmaker (If you're not using a Garb) so the loss doesn't feel too bad. I lost several AGs in the past when his budget was over 10 exalted orbs, felt much worse.

If you got alot of money, you can do like me and buy a divergent 21/20 AG gem, I got mine for 7 exalted orbs. Instantly bought one when I lost my AG to the 10 boss encounter.

As for the new tankiness, keep playing it and see how you feel.
If you want more tankiness the next step would be to invest in a Aul's Uprising amulet with either Grace or Hatred reservation.
The third step is to use Mistress + Bone Offering.
And finally, the last thing to literally make you immortal is to unspecc Necromantic Aegis and get yourself a life on block shield.
Speaking of Animate Guardian...

I'm so salty I lost mine yesterday too (second time.)

I haven't invested that much on it thankfully. I'm thinking on getting a kingmaker, but I'm a bit worried about the survivability.

It died with a Maven invitation with 10 bosses. I'm getting somewhat pissed off at this, because I was able to destroy all those Maven bosses last league, and right now I'm dying a lot, minions dying left and right and yea... the AG...

I just don't get why those 10 shits are that hard for this build? Bossing seems to be an issue I guess?
Idk why but bonus from phase acro is not mentiong on chance to block spells.
"
BVNG написал:
Idk why but bonus from phase acro is not mentiong on chance to block spells.

cause its spell dodge not block
"
LBC_Immortality написал:

I haven't invested that much on it thankfully. I'm thinking on getting a kingmaker, but I'm a bit worried about the survivability.

It died with a Maven invitation with 10 bosses. I'm getting somewhat pissed off at this, because I was able to destroy all those Maven bosses last league, and right now I'm dying a lot, minions dying left and right and yea... the AG...

I just don't get why those 10 shits are that hard for this build? Bossing seems to be an issue I guess?

Was it Lira Arthain too?
That 10 boss invitation seems to have a boss that oneshots all minions in AoE so despawn your AG before you do it. I don't know which boss it is though.
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
LBC_Immortality написал:

Was it Lira Arthain too?
That 10 boss invitation seems to have a boss that oneshots all minions in AoE so despawn your AG before you do it. I don't know which boss it is though.

It's probably Tolman (dude from Mausoleum Map, who explode corpses). Each explosion of a boss corpse in lvl83 area may deal more than enough damage to kill everything and everyone in PoE.
HC ready game, btw.
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 12 мая 2021 г., 9:08:13
Side question: I made quite a few mistakes while progressing the atlas, for example, my current state of the atlas is 164/164 (all white/yellow/red/unique maps completed) while my awakening is just 61/164 and 27/32 watchstones. So I noticed that in the build section "IntermediateMapping" there's some info about using sextants, did they change their purpose in this league? I'm confused. I'm supposed to use these on my watchstones if I drop them from maven's invitation and other stuff? I thought I'm missing something in terms of making maps more juicy, I used chisels, alc + vaal almost all the time on t13+ maps and I thought there should be something else. So this "else" is just modified watchstones?

Do these modifiers from sextants replace my modifiers from platinum/titanium watchstones or do they just add an additional?
Последняя редакция: aquarose_. Время: 12 мая 2021 г., 14:54:48
"
aquarose_ написал:
Side question: I made quite a few mistakes while progressing the atlas, for example, my current state of the atlas is 164/164 (all white/yellow/red/unique maps completed) while my awakening is just 61/164 and 27/32 watchstones. So I noticed that in the build section "IntermediateMapping" there's some info about using sextants, did they change their purpose in this league? I'm confused. I'm supposed to use these on my watchstones if I drop them from maven's invitation and other stuff? I thought I'm missing something in terms of making maps more juicy, I used chisels, alc + vaal almost all the time on t13+ maps and I thought there should be something else. So this "else" is just modified watchstones?

To get awakening bonus you need to do the highest tier of a map. This is always a tier 14-16 version map.

Sextants are super expensive this league so I only use them for T14 + maps.
I've come to the point where I oversustain Awakened Sextants though so I ALWAYS use them, despite them being worth 5 chaos each. And yes, you use them on your watchstones.

You want to use Chisels, Alchs and Sextants (1 per Watchstone).
For proper juicing you also want to use Scarabs. You need to be careful with how you use scarabs though as they're very expensive this league.

Generally you want to run:
First of all I ALWAYS run Rusted/Polished cartography scarabs in every single map I run.

Lira Arthain: Blight and Breach of you've specced breach with Chayula/Uul Nethol watchstones.
If you're farming Heist, run x4 Blueprint watchstones and only blight scarabs.

Lex Ejoris: Polished Metamorph, Polished Perandus and Polished Divination. (I run Burial Chambers here)

Valdo's Rest: Rusted Harbinger. Make sure you have 1 Auspicious Watchstone and 3 other T1 Harbinger watchstones.
Always run this zone with Jun Betrayal missions. If you don't know how to play betrayal, look up a guide. It prints currency.

New Vastir: Gilded Legion.

Glennarch Cairnes: Polished Divination. I only farm Tower maps here to farm Alva temples. Haven't done that this league though.

Haework Hamlet: No scarab, you farm Ritual and Essences here so you use Remnant of Corruption to get T0 Essences.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация