[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Deadandlivin написал:

Haework Hamlet: No scarab, you farm Ritual and Essences here so you use Remnant of Corruption to get T0 Essences.

Harvest in this region can print money if you prepare to it properly (get enough bases).
"
"
Deadandlivin написал:

Haework Hamlet: No scarab, you farm Ritual and Essences here so you use Remnant of Corruption to get T0 Essences.

Harvest in this region can print money if you prepare to it properly (get enough bases).

Yeah, farming harvest and crafting clusters from bases is really profitable if you can stomach it.
I'm kinda curious, is String of Servitude with 2 good implicits (like 50% to all res and 45-60% Hatred aura effect or 20% life Hatred aura etc.) a good option for medium budget? It worth a few ex, it's more flexible than Harbinger's one and may give quite a lot for the build.
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 12 мая 2021 г., 18:28:19
"
I'm kinda curious, is String of Servitude with 2 good implicits (like 50% to all res and 45-60% Hatred aura effect or 20% life Hatred aura etc.) a good option for medium budget? It worth a few ex, it's more flexible than Harbinger's one and may give quite a lot for the build.

Could probably try and experiment with it. Not sure, I think I'd prefer a Stygian Vise with a Taunt + Blind Jewel instead.
Try it in PoB and see if it's decent

It's hard to outcompete the Slipstream effect of the harbinger belt though.
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"

Update: Took your advice and changed into a Skin of the Lords with Phase acro, found one with the right colors for about an ex. I also made the skilltree changes into the ones you mentioned and ended up dropping Fearsome Force and feeling somewhat tankier now. Some bad news though my AG somehow happened to die in a 10 way lira invitation and honestly no clue how, i guess i wasn't paying attention for a second as everything seemed to go smoothly as she was spawning the bosses and they were mostly dying quickly before the next waves began but the next thing i know i look at the minion bar and he's gone. He was equipped with Ephemeral (regen implicit), King maker, warlord boots with chaos/lightning res + regen mod and lab enchant, gloves had life chaos res and then basic Eye of Malice as no regen corrupt ones have been poppin up on live for the past days. Made some changes to him now that i had to get the items again, still running King maker, eye of malice but got synth regen implicit gloves now, boots remained pretty much the same as the old pair but swapped Ephemeral with Gruthkul's now hoping that doesn't happen again as they do tend to get quite costly.

Yeah, I actually lost my AG twice this league.
Once to Viratania. My AG stood on top of her and she did that ice circle ability where she shoot ice projectiles in a vortex around her. My AG stood on top of her and tanked every single projectile and got oneshot in half a second.

My other AG rip was, as you, to a 10 boss Lira Arthain encounter.
I don't know which boss it was, but I saw the events transpire. It was a big boss, looked like a mallet lord from Diablo 3.
My dps was too low to oneshot him and the boss did some AoE ability thing, or hit, that oneshot my AG.

At least the only expensive item our AG uses is a Kingmaker (If you're not using a Garb) so the loss doesn't feel too bad. I lost several AGs in the past when his budget was over 10 exalted orbs, felt much worse.

If you got alot of money, you can do like me and buy a divergent 21/20 AG gem, I got mine for 7 exalted orbs. Instantly bought one when I lost my AG to the 10 boss encounter.

As for the new tankiness, keep playing it and see how you feel.
If you want more tankiness the next step would be to invest in a Aul's Uprising amulet with either Grace or Hatred reservation.
The third step is to use Mistress + Bone Offering.
And finally, the last thing to literally make you immortal is to unspecc Necromantic Aegis and get yourself a life on block shield.

Yeah that Veritania shotgun doesn't joke around.

I will be looking into getting the 21/20 AG as soon as possible but i'm still kinda getting by with scraps as i'm out of the loop on what is good to farm this league, will probably take your advice once again and resort to farming Lira with blight scarabs as i bought/crafted 4 watchstones 2x with rogue marker size and 2x with more blueprints and i quite enjoy lira maps and blight in general.

Regarding this setup did you have any special watchstone setup so you could only farm Lira or did you at the same time farm guardians/sirus?

Also almost forgot to ask, as i mentioned in an earlier post i had gotten Ele weak Triad's and was wondering if you had any feedback on how i could get additional curse in my setup outside of the chest piece as the Skin of the Lords has quite grown on me. What i had in mind was taking out a jewel socket which is kinda whatever anyways for me in:

Then pathing back to Golem Commander taking out 1 more life node after i've hit 96 and perhaps annointing Whispers of Doom, Thoughts?
Последняя редакция: RequiemPYAH. Время: 12 мая 2021 г., 19:35:12
"
Yeah that Veritania shotgun doesn't joke around.

I will be looking into getting the 21/20 AG as soon as possible but i'm still kinda getting by with scraps as i'm out of the loop on what is good to farm this league, will probably take your advice once again and resort to farming Lira with blight scarabs as i bought/crafted 4 watchstones 2x with rogue marker size and 2x with more blueprints and i quite enjoy lira maps and blight in general.

Regarding this setup did you have any special watchstone setup so you could only farm Lira or did you at the same time farm guardians/sirus?

Also almost forgot to ask, as i mentioned in an earlier post i had gotten Ele weak Triad's and was wondering if you had any feedback on how i could get additional curse in my setup outside of the chest piece as the Skin of the Lords has quite grown on me. What i had in mind was taking out a jewel socket which is kinda whatever anyways for me in:

Then pathing back to Golem Commander taking out 1 more life node after i've hit 96 and perhaps annointing Whispers of Doom, Thoughts?

I just run Awakened 9 with x4 10% more blueprint watchstones in Lira.
Then I simply try to farm 10 boss encounter if I have the maps, otherwise I just run my favorited Race Course map.
Running Rusted Cartography scarabs has allowed me to oversustain Lira Arthain maps.

There are two ways you can get +1 curse.
Your first option is, as you've mentioned, to Annoint Whispers of Doom and path back to Golem Commander.

The other option is to use Awakened Hextouch instead of Increased Duration in your wand and specc Potency of Will in your tree for 45% increased skill effect duration. If you run Potency of Will together with Mistress of Sacrifice that should be enough to allow for a decent uptime on Blade Vortex.
What jewel we remove to add a decent Legion one (200%+ minion life, or 300%+ minion dmg etc)?
"
What jewel we remove to add a decent Legion one (200%+ minion life, or 300%+ minion dmg etc)?

I don't think it's worth getting a Glorious Vanity Jewel, wastes too much skill points. I tried using one last league and couldn't use two full cluster jewels because of it. The dps was less.
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"

I don't think it's worth getting a Glorious Vanity Jewel, wastes too much skill points. I tried using one last league and couldn't use two full cluster jewels because of it. The dps was less.

I mean something like this (just an example). Not a defensive Glorious Vanity.
P.S. I know that this position is quite bad for this build and adding of each different Legion Jewel requires prolongued and precise PoB calculations. So for now I'm just curious, which one of our jewels is the most useless.
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 13 мая 2021 г., 12:14:07
Switched to Skin of The Lords with Phase Acrobatics and Glancing Blows in the skilltree, and honestly, that made QUITE A DIFFERENCE. For example, I'm finally being able to move to 93 lvl and I'm still gathering experience from maps and just generally started dying way less that I did. I think with including Aul's Uprising with Hatred/Grace no reservation it would be even more efficient, running 4 golems and 4 spectres should be good(that's my cap right now), unfortunately this amulet with such a mod now costs almost 13ex which is more than a large cluster jewel needed for the build.

Generally speaking, should I push my atlas with missing 5 watchstones so I'd get lvl 9 awakening or should I just farm so that I could make my build better and then proceed with that later? Theoretically, getting 16% more of map modifiers should be a good thing but it might take some time, as I'd need to encounter Sirus 2 times and push 100 maps for the awakening bonus and that might be really annoying because I will need to buy these maps, I don't have much in my reserve.

Also, Deadandlivin, I just noticed that you switched gems in the build description about which gems to get if you have different colors than 3G2B1R and it seems that you included Vicious Bite instead of Vicious Projectiles. However, it seems that you still prefer Vicious Projectiles on your own character. So this change is only valuable just for people with wrong colors in their chest?

Quote: (XVI. Additional information, Skin of the Lords colors:)

"
Color priority and support gems:

Priority #1: 1R - 3G - 2B

EDWA - Divergent Hypothermia - GMP - Vicious Bite - Raise Spectre - Minion Damage.
Последняя редакция: aquarose_. Время: 13 мая 2021 г., 13:11:32

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация