[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Any tips to make legion farming a bit easier I die a lot and it takes a while to run around and clear everything, gilded scarabs are 22c now so is it even worth farming it at this point? For reference I have 100ish ex invested into the build atm.
"
rensonjr написал:
Any tips to make legion farming a bit easier I die a lot and it takes a while to run around and clear everything, gilded scarabs are 22c now so is it even worth farming it at this point? For reference I have 100ish ex invested into the build atm.

This league is literally dying at this point, if you waste so much currency on a single scarab and you struggle with this strat, use a different strat then, 100ex investment in a build should be enough to do almost anything but not so sure about this league. You try to make 5way legion farm?
"
Mydgard6 написал:
@DeadandLivin: Just noticed you changed somethin for your own character, would like to ask:

- As you didnt't use a frostbite ring as mentioned in your guide, is blade vortex really necessary? imho we could use that gem slot for something different (not sure what but hey) ^^

- You dropped stone golem, isnt it necessary anymore?

- Will your zombies die withouth elemental army?

Thx.

I use Frostbite on AG and EW onmyself instead. Still need BV to apply EW and Elemental Equilibrium.
You could try running without BV and run non-triggered storm brand instead.
I hate running stormbrand though, it's annoying to constnatly have to cast it. The reason I like BV is because it makes the build automated.

Since I run Vaal Grace and Glancing blows I'm block and dodge capped so I never get hit. I don't need the golem regen.

I'll use Stone Golem again if I go high budget with headhunter and double clusters because that setup will lose all avoidance.

My zombies almost never dies. I use Elemental Army for the exposure since I removed the stone golem.
"
rensonjr написал:

Is the problem that you die to legions or that you don't have enough clear? Looking at your gear, you definitely should have enough damage to oneshot the legions.

For added survival you should try and invest in a Aul's Uprising and swap Vaal Haste for Vaal Grace. Also add an Evasion flask to the build.

This adds 55% Evasion, 75% spell avoidance and 50% attack avoidance (With watchers eye) to the build.
You can also run Mistress of Sacrifice with Bone Offering for 50% increased duration on your buffs and block cap to the build.

With all that avoidance you'll become borderline immortal.

You should run Winged Legion Scarabs if you can bother buying them. I bought them for 45 chaos each and the profits were insane.
Legion is very profitable still. You want to bulksell your emblems. If you do that you get ~20-30% more revenue per emblem.
"
aquarose_ написал:
"
rensonjr написал:

This league is literally dying at this point, if you waste so much currency on a single scarab and you struggle with this strat, use a different strat then, 100ex investment in a build should be enough to do almost anything but not so sure about this league. You try to make 5way legion farm?

I havent tried but i think its better to leave it for the people who can farm in parties. I love the build but im not sure where to go now, got around 50 ex saved up atm. I'm only finished with the 2 cluster setup and got a high end wand. I want to buy the good 12 passive clusters but league so ded noone crafting or selling them.
"
rensonjr написал:
"
aquarose_ написал:
"
rensonjr написал:

I havent tried but i think its better to leave it for the people who can farm in parties. I love the build but im not sure where to go now, got around 50 ex saved up atm. I'm only finished with the 2 cluster setup and got a high end wand. I want to buy the good 12 passive clusters but league so ded noone crafting or selling them.

Maybe I'm wrong but these clusters pretty much are your really high-end goal, there's still lots of stuff you can get, for example: woke gmp, +2 amulet (+1 phys +1 skill gems I believe) for more offensive option or like I did with aul's uprising(no hatred / no grace reservation) to fit an additional Vaal Grace in the build as Deadandlivin suggested himself. Better frostbite ring maybe. Elemental weakness corruption on gloves if you know how to fit additional curse(Awakened Hextouch), I'm not sure(it's like 5-7ex). Upgrade your BV so that it has some quality, depends how much you like it, it will give additional AOE to it. Divergent Flesh Offering to boost your dps even further, way better helmet enchantment such as Carrion golems + dmg, Spectres + dmg or top1 additional attack speed for your Flesh Offering. Divergent 21/20 AG with high budget setup. Where's your Bottled Faith? Hatred 21 gem is missing. No Awakened Generosity (and this is a super big waste of dmg because you don't have one, so you're missing on that). Divergent Bonechill for dps, Divergent Skitterbots. Replace your Primordial Harmony with a decent Ghastly Eye Jewel that has 20% minion dmg, 6-8% as and add phys damage, later on you will probably need to fill almost everything except for 2x eminences + 1 primordial might and anima with those.

See? There's a loooooooooooooooooooooot more before you can even think that you're done. I'd say upgrade your Flesh Offering to a Divergent alt quality, get yourself a Awakened Generosity & Divergent Bonechill, 21 lvl Hatred gem and then what you like.
Последняя редакция: aquarose_. Время: 31 мая 2021 г., 2:19:19
Well guys I guess I finished the game :P

I've been farming Sirus A9, I just killed the Uber Elder, I've pretty much got everything I wanted except for the headhunter, but I mean... I'm on a somewhat medium budget build (just 1 large cluster) and I'm so deadly already...

Once survivability issues were solved I could finally get to lvl 96. Sanctuary in the passive tree makes A BIG difference.

I would like to kill Maven or get to lvl 100, but I don't think those are realistic expectations tho.

Anyway, thank you so much for this build deadandlivin, and thank you so much everybody for all the tips and help in this forum thread. I always enjoyed summons and this one is by far the nicest one I've played.

Rock on! \m/
Последняя редакция: LBC_Immortality. Время: 31 мая 2021 г., 8:09:31
"
LBC_Immortality написал:
Well guys I guess I finished the game :P

I've been farming Sirus A9, I just killed the Uber Elder, I've pretty much got everything I wanted except for the headhunter, but I mean... I'm on a somewhat medium budget build (just 1 large cluster) and I'm so deadly already...

Once survivability issues were solved I could finally get to lvl 96. Sanctuary in the passive tree makes A BIG difference.

I would like to kill Maven or get to lvl 100, but I don't think those are realistic expectations tho.

Anyway, thank you so much for this build deadandlivin, and thank you so much everybody for all the tips and help in this forum thread. I always enjoyed summons and this one is by far the nicest one I've played.

Rock on! \m/

You can just buy a Maven's Writt. They may be quite cheap atm.
Killed the Maven. I feel like a winner baby, haha.
"
LBC_Immortality написал:
Killed the Maven. I feel like a winner baby, haha.

It's time for The Feared and The Hidden now.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация