[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Lost my AG 2nd time "in a row" 30 minutes ago, you guys are going to be surprised but he died to a... King Harbinger. I have no clue how and why, he probably just hates me and thinks that I don't pay him enough for his buffs. Other than that, I just don't know. Medium budget equip, Divergent skill gem, 26lvl in total (20 from gem, 3 global modifiers, 3 from the ring itself), 56k hp in tooltip. Map mods where he died:

So at least 3 places now: Veritania, The Hidden Maven's Invitation, King Harbinger (???)
Последняя редакция: aquarose_. Время: 29 мая 2021 г., 22:38:49
Hi just wondering if you can help me? When I import your medium build with 1 cluster into POB I see 4.5 million dps for carrion golems. When I import my own... even though I have better/equivalent gear... I only see 400k dps. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks! Account name is Selenity.
Trying to switch over from Kay's spectres guide. I went to uber lab to try to get the spectre damage increase as your min-max says but hit this. The PoB says 65k per projectile increase for my SOs over the 40% spectre damage. (632k for 40% and 700k for 150% carrion buff). Is this the optimal enchant?

Последняя редакция: Kymberlee. Время: 30 мая 2021 г., 2:31:58
"
Kymberlee написал:
Trying to switch over from Kay's spectres guide. I went to uber lab to try to get the spectre damage increase as your min-max says but hit this. The PoB says 65k per projectile increase for my SOs over the 40% spectre damage. (632k for 40% and 700k for 150% carrion buff). Is this the optimal enchant?

Kay uses spectres as the main damage source. Deadandlivin uses Carrion Golems as the main damage source and spectres for cleaning. Your enchant empowers spectres, making clearing faster, however it gives nothing for solotarget.
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 30 мая 2021 г., 6:19:30
"
aquarose_ написал:
Lost my AG 2nd time "in a row" 30 minutes ago, you guys are going to be surprised but he died to a... King Harbinger. I have no clue how and why, he probably just hates me and thinks that I don't pay him enough for his buffs. Other than that, I just don't know. Medium budget equip, Divergent skill gem, 26lvl in total (20 from gem, 3 global modifiers, 3 from the ring itself), 56k hp in tooltip. Map mods where he died:

So at least 3 places now: Veritania, The Hidden Maven's Invitation, King Harbinger (???)

Your AG died to the beyond map mod there, I'm pretty certain of it.
I lost one 30 ex AG to it last league.
When you kill the King Harbingers there's alot of mobs close together which spawns a shitton of beyond monsters. Some of these beyond monsters will spawn Red circles on the ground, sometimes many of them close together. If your AG stands in alot of these red circles that blow up at the same time he will get oneshot by them.

Sounds like you're being extremely unlucky this league. I lost my AG once to Veratania, haven't lost him since.
"
Selenity написал:
Hi just wondering if you can help me? When I import your medium build with 1 cluster into POB I see 4.5 million dps for carrion golems. When I import my own... even though I have better/equivalent gear... I only see 400k dps. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks! Account name is Selenity.

You don't have any configurations enabled.

Go to configuration and tick the same boxes as I have.
Also, don't forget to add your AG item effects on one of your flasks.
You can read in the Animate Guardian guide of the high budget version how to do it. I just filled in everything quickly and according my PoB your carrion golems are doing 6.4 million dps per golem and your SOs are doing 930k for each projectile.
"
Kymberlee написал:

The best enchant you can get is the Flesh Offering 21% increased Attack speed buff. It's a big dps boost that buff both SO and Golems.
It goes like this:

Flesh Offering > 40% Carrion Golem > 150% Carrion Golem Effect > 40% Spectre Damage
@Deadandlivin

I've noticed that the shield on one of your characters has "1% inc damage per 1% chance to block attack". What are our sources for minions' chance to block?
"
@Deadandlivin

I've noticed that the shield on one of your characters has "1% inc damage per 1% chance to block attack". What are our sources for minions' chance to block?

The shield itself gives them block.
@DeadandLivin: Just noticed you changed somethin for your own character, would like to ask:

- As you didnt't use a frostbite ring as mentioned in your guide, is blade vortex really necessary? imho we could use that gem slot for something different (not sure what but hey) ^^

- You dropped stone golem, isnt it necessary anymore?

- Will your zombies die withouth elemental army?

Thx.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация