[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
"
LBC_Immortality написал:
Killed the Maven. I feel like a winner baby, haha.

It's time for The Feared and The Hidden now.

Those fights are pretty easy. Just dps checks.

They're very hard if you can't oneshot them though.
Bullet hell, literally impossible to dodge all the stuff.
Question about that Aul's Uprising Amulett, if i understand you correctly it is meant to use that amulett to squeeze in a grace aura together with a hatred aura? So it is unneccessary if the aul's uprising amu has either hatred has no reservation or grace has no reservation?

Just ask as there was a kinda cheap uprising amulett with grace on market i could buy for 50c ;)

Sure can't use it actual as i havent enough dex/resistance nor does i have vaal grace yet ;)

But imho survivability is more important than damage.
"
Mydgard6 написал:
Question about that Aul's Uprising Amulett, if i understand you correctly it is meant to use that amulett to squeeze in a grace aura together with a hatred aura? So it is unneccessary if the aul's uprising amu has either hatred has no reservation or grace has no reservation?

Just ask as there was a kinda cheap uprising amulett with grace on market i could buy for 50c ;)

Sure can't use it actual as i havent enough dex/resistance nor does i have vaal grace yet ;)

But imho survivability is more important than damage.

Yeah, doesn't matter which one you use.
You can just pick dex from the tree if you need. There's 60 dex available for 2 points.

Survivability is more important up to level 100.
Then just go all out damage Kappa
Последняя редакция: Deadandlivin. Время: 31 мая 2021 г., 14:53:02
I thought reflect bosses were a no-go?

How do yoou go about Uber Atziri?
"
LBC_Immortality написал:
I thought reflect bosses were a no-go?

How do yoou go about Uber Atziri?

Soul of Yugul pantheon god and an anti reflect ring of your choice. Either unique Sibyl's Lament or a rare with 50+ reduced reflected elemental damage taken with other stats.
Последняя редакция: anone. Время: 1 июня 2021 г., 6:42:05
Oh wow... so does "100% reduced reflected ele damage" mean that minions won't take any damage at all?

(Poe and percentages...)
I personally run carrion golem 6L in chest and was wondering if you have any recommendations on the 6th gem to use, currently using multi, melee phys, ele dmg, minion dmg, and hypo. I believe hypo is the weakest link like you mentioned, and I tried inputting elemental focus into POB to see the dps increase, and it's quite significant. Is there any reason to not run elemental focus vs hypo? Maybe bc of the inability to apply ailments?
"
LBC_Immortality написал:
Oh wow... so does "100% reduced reflected ele damage" mean that minions won't take any damage at all?

(Poe and percentages...)

yes, they won't take any reflected ele damage with 100% reduction. It's usually enough to run 75-80% reduction if your minions can leech, but that's from my testing so take it with a grain of salt.
You can comfortably run ele reflect maps with that setup as well. Even without the reduction it took me 50% of the map to kill all my golems and half of my SO's and to realize I'm running an ele reflect map though :D

"
Tofusensei написал:
I personally run carrion golem 6L in chest and was wondering if you have any recommendations on the 6th gem to use, currently using multi, melee phys, ele dmg, minion dmg, and hypo. I believe hypo is the weakest link like you mentioned, and I tried inputting elemental focus into POB to see the dps increase, and it's quite significant. Is there any reason to not run elemental focus vs hypo? Maybe bc of the inability to apply ailments?

Your golems are the main source of single target damage. SO's are decent at that as well, but golems are better. Hard bosses won't get frozen anyway so ele focus is a good support actually, though you should check Anomalous* predator (if you're not using it anywhere else) as it provides resist reduction to marked enemy for all minions.
Последняя редакция: anone. Время: 1 июня 2021 г., 7:29:31
"
Tofusensei написал:

Divergent Hypothermia gives -4%(6% with Eye of Malice) cold res per minion when they hit a frozen target. This affects both your minions. Golems hit very hard with each attach so they have a pretty big chance of hitting and freezing the target. Especially with good gear. Running 4 Golems would potentially result in -24% cold res against frozen targets which is a big dps boost.

Awakened Elemental Focus is the best pure dps gem, but it removes the ability for your golems to freeze/chill enemies. This will be handled well by your spectres though so probably doesn't matter too much. So it's definitely a good choice. Other options include damage on full life support and Anomalous or Divergent Predator supports.

A tip if you want a simpler playstyle is to replace Frost Bomb with Elemental Army support.
Move your Zombies to your shield together with Feeding Frenzy and Elemental Army. Put your Skitterbots in your boots and convocation in your ring.
The Exposure is slightly weaker but your uptime will be much higher. It also significantly improves the survivability of your zombies and increases their dps by 30%. My Zombies already do 600k dps per zombie which is nothing to scoff at :-)
Are you not running a stone golem deadandlivin?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация