[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Just wanted to point that out, if anyone is still using Lira Arthain strat with Blight/Heist, honestly, don't waste your time by opening div cards, just sell them in bulk. That's the mistake I did, I actually opened every single one of them, and even though I got 2 5ex cards and Nurse, that's basically all decent cards that I got and it may be even worse. Compared to that, you can easily sell them 2c each, and you get lots of them from heist, just some stupid amount.
Also, what do you guys think of different quicksilver flasks for this build? Alchemist's Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline should be better with 26-28 quality than Chemist's version, no?
Последняя редакция: aquarose_. Время: 2 июня 2021 г., 22:06:47
That's what I'm using, we refresh it fast enough for the reduce duration not being a problem.
Последняя редакция: VardekCrom63. Время: 3 июня 2021 г., 1:45:16

Have the nice clusters, great build man, amazing dps. Survivability is rough in ultis. Otherwise it claps everything else, all maven invites, maven herself, s9 everything is insta phase.

i dropped this for free grace and it did a lot for me, also changed some flasks to run a jade and stibnite with 100% increased evasion.

The evasion changes made ultis a lot more bearable.

Just want to chime in and also say, might be worth mentioning that the "big transition" from medium/high budget tree to the mirror tree REALLY needs the large clusters and 40 life rolls on all your jewels. and lvl 90+

Otherwise you are probably rocking that 3k life lifestyle.

Also, the hot take on headhunter i appreciate it, its better than torrents but holy damn do other summoners get their knickers in a knot over it.

EDIT: Was looking over your league character and saw you opted for the Glancing blows and sanctuary wheel and mistress of sacrifice over bone armor. I also made this change, with divergent bone offering and rumis we hit block cap. Without any other investment into block. Great tradeoff.
Последняя редакция: stormyknight. Время: 3 июня 2021 г., 20:11:33
@stormyknight: You use several jewels with "minions deal xy% extra damage if you used a minion skill recently" ...

But which minion skill do you use? I mean minions wont be recast and the offering spell isnt a minion skill i think ...
"
Mydgard6 написал:
@stormyknight: You use several jewels with "minions deal xy% extra damage if you used a minion skill recently" ...

But which minion skill do you use? I mean minions wont be recast and the offering spell isnt a minion skill i think ...

Convocation and Flesh/Bone Offerings are both minion spells.
"
Mydgard6 написал:

Convocation as mentioned in the other reply to proc the jewels, i use desecrate, convocation or phase run to trigger offering in the wand.

Hey guys, I just got "Trigger Commandment of reflection when hit" lab enchantment on gloves.

But do the properties count only for the clone created or all minions?

Base duration is 5 seconds
Minions deal 140% increased Damage
150% increased Minion Maximum Life
Trigger this Spell when you're Hit
Minions deal 400% more Damage
"
aquarose_ написал:
"
Mydgard6 написал:
Question: Actual i just use the normal gems, which gems are most likely the best to upgrade first to those divergent etc. or even awkakened gems?

Like should i try to upgrade those support gems on golems/spectres first or better something like divergent flesh offering, awakened generosity etc.?

21 lvl Hatred gem, Awakened Generosity, 21/23 carrion gem, Divergent Bonechill, Divergent Flesh Offering, Woke Ele + Melee damage for helmet, Divergent Hypothermia. First 3 are super important, my opinion.

100% agreed
Oh okay about my minion spell ... thought those are only spells and to use that jewel skill it must be an active minion gem like summon skeletton etc.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация