[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Your golems are the main source of single target damage. SO's are decent at that as well, but golems are better. Hard bosses won't get frozen anyway so ele focus is a good support actually, though you should check Anomalous* predator (if you're not using it anywhere else) as it provides resist reduction to marked enemy for all minions

ah okok I'll look into it, appreciate the info :)
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
Tofusensei написал:
I personally run carrion golem 6L in chest and was wondering if you have any recommendations on the 6th gem to use, currently using multi, melee phys, ele dmg, minion dmg, and hypo. I believe hypo is the weakest link like you mentioned, and I tried inputting elemental focus into POB to see the dps increase, and it's quite significant. Is there any reason to not run elemental focus vs hypo? Maybe bc of the inability to apply ailments?

Divergent Hypothermia gives -4%(6% with Eye of Malice) cold res per minion when they hit a frozen target. This affects both your minions. Golems hit very hard with each attach so they have a pretty big chance of hitting and freezing the target. Especially with good gear. Running 4 Golems would potentially result in -24% cold res against frozen targets which is a big dps boost.

Awakened Elemental Focus is the best pure dps gem, but it removes the ability for your golems to freeze/chill enemies. This will be handled well by your spectres though so probably doesn't matter too much. So it's definitely a good choice. Other options include damage on full life support and Anomalous or Divergent Predator supports.

A tip if you want a simpler playstyle is to replace Frost Bomb with Elemental Army support.
Move your Zombies to your shield together with Feeding Frenzy and Elemental Army. Put your Skitterbots in your boots and convocation in your ring.
The Exposure is slightly weaker but your uptime will be much higher. It also significantly improves the survivability of your zombies and increases their dps by 30%. My Zombies already do 600k dps per zombie which is nothing to scoff at :-)

Oh that's smart, I didn't think about ele army with zombies instead of frost bomb haha, definitely a more preferred laidback style of gameplay. I'll give ele focus and ele army a shot, thanks for all that great knowledge :^). Your guide has worked wonders for a new player like me btw. Appreciate the time and effort you put into it, much love.
Do you also still recommend running indomitable army if you run ele army for zombies? Iirc, you said you run indomitable specifically for zombies
Hi there!-)

I really liked the Idea behind these Build and did what i often do. I changed a few Things to fit in Haste as an used Aura and not only for Vaal Haste. These has different Backgrounds but mostly for going an Watchers Eye with perma Phasing while affected by Haste.
I do also not use the "TriggerCraft" on Weapon because my Internet studders to hard if i do. Going Arc in an Spell Totem works fine for me. It also applies Enfeeble which i have as an corrupt on my Gloves.
But honestly, my Damage feels to low for me. Just trying to save up for an awakened Multistrike as next big Upgrade.

Скрытый текст
My Profile is open and all i did to get Haste as an extra Aura was not going +2 Amu for CarrionGolems only, instead use an +1 IntGems and -25% Hatred reserved awakened and annointed Charisma. HelmEnchant like Hatred/ Haste/ Skitterbots has - Mana reduced.

Would like to hear some other Suggestions how to going further my Route please!-)

Please judge not to hard on my bad English, it is what it is =D
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
Kymberlee написал:
Trying to switch over from Kay's spectres guide. I went to uber lab to try to get the spectre damage increase as your min-max says but hit this. The PoB says 65k per projectile increase for my SOs over the 40% spectre damage. (632k for 40% and 700k for 150% carrion buff). Is this the optimal enchant?

The best enchant you can get is the Flesh Offering 21% increased Attack speed buff. It's a big dps boost that buff both SO and Golems.
It goes like this:

Flesh Offering > 40% Carrion Golem > 150% Carrion Golem Effect > 40% Spectre Damage

It depends. Just POB, everyone has different situations.
For instance, I run a pure SO spectre build with 400% minion dmg legion jewel, and got many flat physical dmg to boost my damage from carrion golem effect and hatred effect, the result is 150% Carrion Golem Effect >Flesh Offering >40% Spectre Damage
I looking for second curse EW. how can i get it? find nothing in guide but in pob...

edith says: found it in pob notes... but does it works without +curse? i think he rewrite the curse frostbite, isnt it
Последняя редакция: Metamorphose82. Время: 2 июня 2021 г., 15:38:54
I have a question in regards of using Headhunter in this build. Yeah, it's relatively difficult to get one this league, but that's not the point, how do we get our resistances capped if we run it? Just spectre boots with t1-t2 at least 2 resistances such as fire/lightning and then some rings with decent resistances as well?
Последняя редакция: aquarose_. Время: 2 июня 2021 г., 9:57:09
"
aquarose_ написал:
I have a question in regards of using Headhunter in this build. Yeah, it's relatively difficult to get one this league, but that's not the point, how do we get our resistances capped if we run it? Just spectre boots with t1-t2 at least 2 resistances such as fire/lightning and then some rings with decent resistances as well?

Should be OK.

If you have your guardian applying the second curse then there's no need for your armor to have that +1, and so you can have resistances there and on your boots (rings and amulet too, of course.)

Sanctuary in the passive tree is pretty much a must have.

Looking at my own stuff, I should be perfectly fine rn. Harvest craft to change resistance element where needed... but other than that I think it's doable.
Последняя редакция: LBC_Immortality. Время: 2 июня 2021 г., 12:34:33
Question: Actual i just use the normal gems, which gems are most likely the best to upgrade first to those divergent etc. or even awkakened gems?

Like should i try to upgrade those support gems on golems/spectres first or better something like divergent flesh offering, awakened generosity etc.?
"
Mydgard6 написал:
Question: Actual i just use the normal gems, which gems are most likely the best to upgrade first to those divergent etc. or even awkakened gems?

Like should i try to upgrade those support gems on golems/spectres first or better something like divergent flesh offering, awakened generosity etc.?

21 lvl Hatred gem, Awakened Generosity, 21/23 carrion gem, Divergent Bonechill, Divergent Flesh Offering, Woke Ele + Melee damage for helmet, Divergent Hypothermia. First 3 are super important, my opinion.
Последняя редакция: aquarose_. Время: 2 июня 2021 г., 21:52:43

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация