[3.17]⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Occultist⚡ 5M+ DPS Leaguestart | Hidden and Feared Viable

Updated the Endgame and God PoBs for a couple improvements.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Any tips for survival/dmg when just hitting maps, currently im really struggling in both damage and survival.
"
Rizzelo написал:
Any tips for survival/dmg when just hitting maps, currently im really struggling in both damage and survival.

Get Lioneyes Remorse and take the shield nodes until you can afford to transtition to LL version, helps alot!

Rings, amulet, gloves and body armour should have some armour and life before you go LL, those are easy and cheap upgrades available for a few chaos.

Buy a Rumis Concotion Flask, gives you alot of armour and block on use.
Get an Atziris Promise Flask, Chaos Res, Dmg and Lifeleech on use!

I played Life version until i hit lvl 85, up to t9 maps were pretty comfortable. Save up money for Call of the brotherhood rings, when you get those it will be much easier!

Take Ele Weakness out and put enfeeble in.

Take Lightning Penetration out, put added lightning damage in.

Use Vitality Aura.

Hope this helps :)
Последняя редакция: Marthuk. Время: 24 апр. 2021 г., 15:58:54
Hmm POB seems to give me a lower dps number with added lightning cmpared to light pen.
Hey!

Wanted to first thank Velnya for a good guide and good pob's to get the build rolling! I started my league with this on saturday, with a plan to go aurastacking chaosslinger later on!
First I must say I'm not a big fan of "totem" builds but this actually feels way better than a normal totem build, also very satisfying to shatter and freeze everything, with different herald effects!
Survivability wise it's not a s tier build but once you get high enough ES it starts to feel pretty good! I'm at 8K, but it also requires me to run Clarity max es Watcher's Eye! Not 100% sure yet on the cluster setup but currently it works for me and damage is more than fine! (approacing A6 Sirus as of speaking)

Anyway my gear and setup after a week of actively playing!

Скрытый текст

Divergent Storm Brand feels really good for better map clear and Ultimatums, so I strongly recomend strongly for you to get that alternative quality gem!
Hello, Thank you for the great build. I'm still in the Life part as the uniques and LL gear early into the league is like 15 ex to transition.

I just have one question, how do i substain mana, am i locked into a enduring mana flask? Im using 45 mana and i can't seem to find a way to regen fast enough with swift brand going to substain 5 brands
"
TimeLostSky написал:
Hello, Thank you for the great build. I'm still in the Life part as the uniques and LL gear early into the league is like 15 ex to transition.

I just have one question, how do i substain mana, am i locked into a enduring mana flask? Im using 45 mana and i can't seem to find a way to regen fast enough with swift brand going to substain 5 brands

Take the Sovereignty Cluster, should help alot.
So, im 2200 fusings into trying to 6link my shavs...which would double my dps...

So much fun!
"
Velyna написал:
Updated the Endgame and God PoBs for a couple improvements.

Thanks for the great build, just save enough currency to trans into low life and the dmg is almost double even with only 5Ls. However, there some problem that i find really annoying, which are:
- Mana: Clarity is pretty much the only source right ? I did have some problem when playing less recovery map and forced to use Inspiration Support in my 5L for 35% reduced mana cost for a smoother gameplay
- Curse: I'm using Ele weakness on Glove, Hextouched HOThunder Frostbite and A.Mark on Wand, but the pob show only 2 can activate at once. Don't know if it's bug or i misunderstand something.
- Power charge: with 8s cooldown on triggered spell gem, i hardly get charge while mapping, it's usually 1 charge most of the time, any tips how to improve it ?
"
Aelshe написал:

- Mana: Clarity is pretty much the only source right ? I did have some problem when playing less recovery map and forced to use Inspiration Support in my 5L for 35% reduced mana cost for a smoother gameplay

Divergent Inspiration helps a lot. Storm Brand is an expensive skill for whatever reason but maybe you're also re-casting them more than you need to. Even in Ultimatums constantly spamming casts is rarely necessary and casting slower at a steady pace will have the same result in most situations. Each can attach for like 2.5 seconds, let em do work.

"
Aelshe написал:

- Curse: I'm using Ele weakness on Glove, Hextouched HOThunder Frostbite and A.Mark on Wand, but the pob show only 2 can activate at once. Don't know if it's bug or i misunderstand something.

As the guide says in the Phase 2 section, once you have ele hit gloves and a trigger wand, you drop the hextouch=>frostbite setup.

"
Aelshe написал:

- Power charge: with 8s cooldown on triggered spell gem, i hardly get charge while mapping, it's usually 1 charge most of the time, any tips how to improve it ?

You need to use it with a level 4 Enhance gem. This will more than double your chance of generating them on hit. Or generate power charges another way and just self-cast it on bosses for the extra crit.
Последняя редакция: everygoodnamewastaken. Время: 26 апр. 2021 г., 8:08:17

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация