[3.15 Ready] ED/Bane/Blight Occultist | Max Block | low to high budget | 15M+ DPS

"
Rysidion написал:

Brush with Death notable on a cluster will help a lot with sustain.

Correct, I would even call Brush with Death build-enabling, because without it we don't have ES sustain in maps. And Evil Eye is also important.
Yep feels better now.
Hello !

I try to levelign with your build and i have a question :

The leeched ES not working ? we have it with the node Corruption, and when i deal damage it's not restore instantly my ES like Life Leech, i think leech only work when the Es start the natural recharge no ?

Thanks !
"
Helri написал:
Hello !

The leeched ES not working ? we have it with the node Corruption, and when i deal damage it's not restore instantly my ES like Life Leech, i think leech only work when the Es start the natural recharge no ?

Thanks !

You can only leech with hits, but this build doesn't hit, aside from negligible ED hit. Corruption node is there for improved Wither effect.
Последняя редакция: desu. Время: 28 июля 2021 г., 12:14:45
"
desu написал:
"
Helri написал:
Hello !

Thanks !

You can only leech with hits, but this build doesn't hit, aside from negligible ED hit. Corruption node is there for improved Wither effect.

Ah fine ! i understand now ;)
Hi,

I'm playing this build at the moment and it's good so far, especially bossing. However I have 0 armour, which getting killed easily in map with high physical damages, anyway for me to counter this?
Use granite flask to help a bit with armour, Shield Charge with Fortify to get some more damage mitigation, but most importantly you need a Brush with Death cluster, without it you won't have any healing in maps.
"
desu написал:
Use granite flask to help a bit with armour, Shield Charge with Fortify to get some more damage mitigation, but most importantly you need a Brush with Death cluster, without it you won't have any healing in maps.

I'll try it out, I'm using Vitality + stone golem for sustain in DoT, but can't mitigate physical hit that much.
Ive started this league as this build - really like it :)
so far ive learned that when for leveling i used "trigger a socketed spell on using a skill" with contagion increased my clear speed by a lot, and very efficient against expedition events. I know it comes at a price of dmg but still killing bosses smoothly, so feels like worth it.

plus what you think about investing 3 skill points for steel wood - 930 armor (600*1.55) after blocking an attack?
"
Endless_Oblivion написал:
Ive started this league as this build - really like it :)
so far ive learned that when for leveling i used "trigger a socketed spell on using a skill" with contagion increased my clear speed by a lot, and very efficient against expedition events. I know it comes at a price of dmg but still killing bosses smoothly, so feels like worth it.

plus what you think about investing 3 skill points for steel wood - 930 armor (600*1.55) after blocking an attack?

You can use Contag early if you like it, but it will become harder to do it later as this build needs all the gem sockets, especially now that Clarity is a must-have.

Steel wood seems really bad, 3 points for nothing but 600 armor is a big waste.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация