[3.23?] VoidForge Insanity - Finally Unchained?

"
SilentInsanity написал:
Another pro tip: slap "Used when charges reach full" on your soul ripper and you can afk/alt-tab while it pumps up your vaal breach.

Prob better to get increased effect of flask for that since you'll fill it up in half the time, though autocast will be far better for mapping.
Последняя редакция: TheVoidInsanity. Время: 6 авг. 2021 г., 8:09:50
hi i have about like 5ex right now,what pob should i go for?
"
EjinChewy написал:
hi i have about like 5ex right now,what pob should i go for?

The first one. The barebones of the build can easily be acquired for less than 5ex provided trade is active enough.
Is there any other options which can result in higher dps than voidforge ?
What about rares?
"
Ramtaruman написал:
Is there any other options which can result in higher dps than voidforge ?
What about rares?

In this build Voidforge is a 1K-1.2K Ele dps weapon that also allows you to shock and has 4x added phys scaling.

Nothing beats it.
if you use oro sacrifice dps is similar ?
"
ssinss написал:
if you use oro sacrifice dps is similar ?

No
Any thoughts about how to scale defense? Admittedly I am only at 3.5k hp / 500 ES right now, but a light breeze blows me over.

I am using phase run / bone barrier / bone offering (instead of flesh) as defenses, and I'll potentially add rumi's as well, but even so, the defense is really painful in areas where I can't dodge easily (like Delve city nodes, or in really tight maps).
I've swapped out Vaal Grace for Fortify Support in a white socket in the gloves, it helps for sure but costs you ~7% of your dps.

The extra melee aoe range on behead should get taunt and blind onto the back row of enemies faster too, it feels like it helps but it's impossible to quantify.

I think there's potential for removing some of the AG's tankiness in the skill tree once he's fully geared to free up points, but I'm not really sure where they'd go into.

Clarity, convocation and enhance all feel disposable to me, which frees up a potential 3 link for defense, but with guard skills blocked I'm really not sure how best to use it.
"
Ashnazg01 написал:
Any thoughts about how to scale defense? Admittedly I am only at 3.5k hp / 500 ES right now, but a light breeze blows me over.

The best defense for this build is to scale offence and mobility. The tankier you try and make it, the slower things die, the more you get hit. Stay mobile and you can take on 6 man content solo (as per my final gif).

Delve will always be a problem at decent depth as things will attack through the AG and kill you as it charges ahead down the narrow tunnels, not much can be done about that unfortunately. This build survives by being highly mobile, to be mobile you need space, delve has no space.

"
SilentInsanity написал:
I've swapped out Vaal Grace for Fortify Support in a white socket in the gloves, it helps for sure but costs you ~7% of your dps.

The extra melee aoe range on behead should get taunt and blind onto the back row of enemies faster too, it feels like it helps but it's impossible to quantify.

I think there's potential for removing some of the AG's tankiness in the skill tree once he's fully geared to free up points, but I'm not really sure where they'd go into.

Clarity, convocation and enhance all feel disposable to me, which frees up a potential 3 link for defense, but with guard skills blocked I'm really not sure how best to use it.

It costs far more than 7%. White in gloves is converting 25% of the added phys from the animated weapon skill and the voidforge itself to nothing since you can't do chaos damage, that lower damage results in lower brittle. It's a massive damage loss. If you want fortify that badly, use 1 red socket so the damage isn't wasted, though I do not recommend it.

Convocation enhance is not disposable, the movement speed it provides minions means they hit mobs sooner meaning they don't get the time to get a single attack off on you. When skull is dropped the teleporting of the minions stops the AG dying from the one remaining thing that can kill it - getting stuck. Clarity could be replaced as could the flame dash but for what, no idea. In my time playing not having either caused problems.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация