[3.23?] VoidForge Insanity - Finally Unchained?

Hi! Please tell me, how did you craft such a claw? Preferably in detail...
"
MenToS07 написал:
Hi! Please tell me, how did you craft such a claw? Preferably in detail...

It's covered on page 5.

And so as not to waste a post, what's the best way to up player survivability in the build? I'm at 4k life, 1k es, capped resists except chaos, and I fairly regularly get one-clapped by stray arrows etc.
"
SilentInsanity написал:
And so as not to waste a post, what's the best way to up player survivability in the build? I'm at 4k life, 1k es, capped resists except chaos, and I fairly regularly get one-clapped by stray arrows etc.

I was the same, just keep moving. You will die sometimes just the nature of the game unfortunately, the important thing is the AG does not.
Could we please get a more tanky variant of the build? If its possible ofcourse :D if not its okay, its not easy to answer all the requests :D
I really like the idea of this build, however I must be doing something wrong, because with nearly all the jewels and all items bought, my AG tops at a measly 8k average dps in pob.
All the animated weapons do around 250k total. So my question is, where does the vast majority of the damage you have come from?

I have a q20 regular voidforge and all of the required uniques. All my abyss jewels are ghastly, with flat phys damage, half (3/6) with t1 rolls.
The only thing I do not have is the Minions deal x% increased damage roll, except on one jewel.

I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

https://pastebin.com/8B9aTaH4
"
Sinhus написал:
Could we please get a more tanky variant of the build? If its possible ofcourse :D if not its okay, its not easy to answer all the requests :D

Drop Flesh Offering and Necro Aegis, get better better shield, run bone offering. Minions lose Frenzy/power charges when mapping, attackspeed from Flesh offering and frenzy on bosses. The block they lose from not have necro aegis they gain back from bone offering. Net result is a damage loss but you'll hit block cap and heal on block. You'll also likely need 1 more chaos res abyss jewel to make up for the chaos res the minions lost from carrying victaro's (if you are still using The skull for whispers).

"
rayraydo написал:
I really like the idea of this build, however I must be doing something wrong, because with nearly all the jewels and all items bought, my AG tops at a measly 8k average dps in pob.
All the animated weapons do around 250k total. So my question is, where does the vast majority of the damage you have come from?

I have a q20 regular voidforge and all of the required uniques. All my abyss jewels are ghastly, with flat phys damage, half (3/6) with t1 rolls.
The only thing I do not have is the Minions deal x% increased damage roll, except on one jewel.

I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

https://pastebin.com/8B9aTaH4

Animate Guardians do not import from characters, it has to be done manually. You need to make a second item set in PoB, give it the items the AG has then when looking at the DPS calculations change the AG and Animated weapons gear to this new item set.

You also need to edit one piece of your own gear since PoB will not calculate Animate Guardian applying debuffs, so you have to add them to your actual character. For Galesight, you need to add chance to brittle to something, if you have Ele weakness gloves then you need to add that and the +1 curse limit. For whispers you need to add +50% increased minion attackspeed, 50% increase minion damage and +150% minion crit chance to something.

If you need example of how its done, refer to the items in my PoB. If you don't do this then all damage calculations are done as if the AG and AW were a white glass shank, which is why your damage is so low in the PoB.
Последняя редакция: TheVoidInsanity. Время: 3 авг. 2021 г., 4:56:17
Behead Support trip report:

The extra cleave range is nice, but the main take home is that animated weapons can each pick up a separate rare buff, completely bypassing behead's usual limit, and allowing some pretty nutty aura stacking with a bit of luck. Headhunter on a budget.
I'm now looking at the various beastcrafts, I have two free suffixes on my helm, but hatred plus two aspects is 100% reservation, so I'm not sure which way to lean. Spider seems like a better choice to avian, 15% more damage over 5%.
"
SilentInsanity написал:
I'm now looking at the various beastcrafts, I have two free suffixes on my helm, but hatred plus two aspects is 100% reservation, so I'm not sure which way to lean. Spider seems like a better choice to avian, 15% more damage over 5%.

Avian is better for blowing up bosses, spider better passively. The trick is to enable Avian until flight is about to end then disable it. The aspect buff remembers what it was on when you turn it back on again letting you have 10% double damage chance to blow a boss up with.
Another pro tip: slap "Used when charges reach full" on your soul ripper and you can afk/alt-tab while it pumps up your vaal breach.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация