[3.23?] VoidForge Insanity - Finally Unchained?

"
TheVoidInsanity написал:
It costs far more than 7%. White in gloves is converting 25% of the added phys from the animated weapon skill and the voidforge itself to nothing since you can't do chaos damage, that lower damage results in lower brittle. It's a massive damage loss. If you want fortify that badly, use 1 red socket so the damage isn't wasted, though I do not recommend it.

Ah crap, I forgot the no chaos damage on voidforge, red socket is definitely preferable.

So, my understanding is that triad grip is giving you 100% of your initial physical damage as cold, and voidforge is giving you 300% cold damage a third of the time, so 200% between them on average. Knocking this down to 175% for a 20% EHP boost and a bit more fire seems worthwhile unless I've drastically misunderstood brittle?

I find convocation mainly just drags my minions out of position, is this just a playstyle error?
"
SilentInsanity написал:

Ah crap, I forgot the no chaos damage on voidforge, red socket is definitely preferable.

So, my understanding is that triad grip is giving you 100% of your initial physical damage as cold, and voidforge is giving you 300% cold damage a third of the time, so 200% between them on average. Knocking this down to 175% for a 20% EHP boost and a bit more fire seems worthwhile unless I've drastically misunderstood brittle?

It'll mean you are hitting 375% as cold and 25% as fire instead of 400% as cold on the brittle hit, meaning brittle hits are 6% weaker, which makes it harder to hit the 100% crit threshold and not being at 100% is a massive damage loss for bosses. Play around with Brittle % in PoB and you'll see what I mean.

"
I find convocation mainly just drags my minions out of position, is this just a playstyle error?

You should be using whirling blades aggressively orbiting packs in a circle, similar to what I do in my final gif. Don't dive headfirst into packs like I do at the end of the gif.
First of all, nice build, definitely very underrated for how cheap it is to get started.

A few questions,

How does the Elemental Equilibrium work in this case? If we manage to ignite the boss, does it have -50 to cold res for the duration of the ignite?

How do you reserve clarity and then two 25% aspects and then 50% on hatred?

Do you run perfect form just for the dodge chance? Would it be better to run garb of the ephemeral like a classic support AG?
Последняя редакция: bleh05. Время: 9 авг. 2021 г., 23:48:56
How do you have 155 dex requiered for items it seems you only have 99 dex?
"
bleh05 написал:
First of all, nice build, definitely very underrated for how cheap it is to get started.

A few questions,

How does the Elemental Equilibrium work in this case? If we manage to ignite the boss, does it have -50 to cold res for the duration of the ignite?

How do you reserve clarity and then two 25% aspects and then 50% on hatred?

Do you run perfect form just for the dodge chance? Would it be better to run garb of the ephemeral like a classic support AG?

EE works based on the last hit of elemental damage you dealt. You hit them with fire, for the next 4 seconds the target has -50 cold/lightning res. Any amount of flat damage works.

I am not using both aspects at the same time. I switched between them. You don't need both, I just happened to have both. Low level clarity/1 aspect/Hatred is the auras I ran.

Perfect form is dodge and a lot of evade chance on the AG due to its massive overcap of cold res. It's the best defensive item you can get for it. Ephemeral is bad because it isn't a support AG, its a damage dealing aggressive AG.

"
ultimatexlile написал:
How do you have 155 dex requiered for items it seems you only have 99 dex?

Brutal restraint gives dex.
what option you can recommend to make this build more tanky and to not lose too much dps ?
"
TheVoidInsanity написал:
It'll mean you are hitting 375% as cold and 25% as fire instead of 400% as cold on the brittle hit, meaning brittle hits are 6% weaker, which makes it harder to hit the 100% crit threshold and not being at 100% is a massive damage loss for bosses. Play around with Brittle % in PoB and you'll see what I mean.

As I understand it, you only need to get brittle to 8% to cap your crit chance, which is very very easy in 3.15
"
SilentInsanity написал:
As I understand it, you only need to get brittle to 8% to cap your crit chance, which is very very easy in 3.15

Even against Shaper/Sirus, etc? It was really hard to hit 8% vs them in 3.14.
How do you reach 20 flask charges every 5 seconds because i am only getting 5 a second and so should i be trying to get a flask with 20 or 30 charges (like in your pob)

"
Try and get one with Charge Count divisible by how many flask charges you gain passively. At 20/5 seconds (1 Flask Traitor with Essence Extraction) 20 one is ideal as that lines up perfectly with Vaal Breach 100 soul cost.
Последняя редакция: Dextera. Время: 11 авг. 2021 г., 16:50:06
"
TheVoidInsanity написал:
Even against Shaper/Sirus, etc? It was really hard to hit 8% vs them in 3.14.

Against both yeah, they brought the ailment thresholds down in the patch.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация