[3.17] Cheapbunny's Summon Reaper Build (Hit based + Bleed + Poison) + Animate Weapon

"
Hexels написал:

Hello,can you help me
what oils to smear the amulet?
what passives is worth to anoint?

For early game, "Dreamer"/"Adamant" is good.
For late game, can do "Ravenous Horde", or get "Golem Commander" to summon carrion golem as well.
If we take +1 to the golem, which gem should we replace with the carrion golem?
Последняя редакция: Hexels. Время: 26 окт. 2021 г., 5:43:57
You can either use an unset ring or replace unleash in blade fall, I think unleash is not necessary for blade fall.
What do you think if you put a carrion golem instead of cwdt?Or is cwdt too important for us and is it better not to replace it?
Последняя редакция: Hexels. Время: 27 окт. 2021 г., 3:33:30
It is ok to take out CWDT for normal content, but the golems would still die in high end content (juiced t16 map/maven/feared), it is very hard to resummon them as three are already so many buttons for other skills.
Thank you very much for answering questions.
Hey, cheapbunny.
Maybe you have some ideas about additional layer of defence. Because sometimes i just get killed with one shot
I have 6k hp, cap ele res and 0% chaos res
Any thought on using a queen's hunger vaal regalia ?
Imo it could had a good layer of defence with flat HP+ES+ the offering that will cast on you and if you are lucky enough you can get some sweet minions line with the unveil.

didnt test that out yet cause well..... im broke and didnt even purchase the cold iron point but i believe it could be nice
Little update
I killed all conquerors and now have atlas with all orbs. So, i couldn't complete t14 maps because i died a lot :(
"
mydepair написал:
Little update
I killed all conquerors and now have atlas with all orbs. So, i couldn't complete t14 maps because i died a lot :(

What is killing you specifically? You would need to get some immunity/reduce effect if it is ailment/corrupted blood killing you.

In general, you can do the following to increase your survivability
i) Get more armour on your item
ii) Get +1 minimum endurance charge on your ring
iii) Play more defensively, stay behind your minions
iv) Replace Plaguebringer with Mistress of Sacrifice, get Glancing Blow on
passive tree and get a Rumi Flask
v) Avoid doing map with too dangerous mods
Последняя редакция: cheapbunny. Время: 27 окт. 2021 г., 23:35:32

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация