[3.17] Cheapbunny's Summon Reaper Build (Hit based + Bleed + Poison) + Animate Weapon

"
Eucly написал:
Hi, If I may ask what are the defence mitigation for this build? because in POB there isn't much.

Block 15%
Physical reduction 21%
evasion:0

Bone armour and Phyiscal damage reduction from Bone Barrier.
Physical damage from endurance charge (Craft +1 minimum end charge on jewelries)
Enemy deal 10% reduced damage when there is nearby corpses (Plaguebringer)
High chaos resistance.
Life regeneration - I have about 700 life regen per sec with stone golem and animate weapon up.

A big defensive layer actually come from animate weapon. It is a good meat shield, it also taunt/blind/maim enemies.
Последняя редакция: cheapbunny. Время: 28 авг. 2021 г., 4:16:36
"
Siym написал:
Another question!

What do you recommend as a flask set up? I see your profile is set to private and cant look at your characters anymore :P and I did not look at the flask set up!

Thanks

These are my flask setup, I did not include this in my guide because flask setup is very depends on your playstyle. I think quart flask is good, but double quicksilver and life flask is not mandatory.
Последняя редакция: cheapbunny. Время: 28 авг. 2021 г., 4:09:32
Thanks for the response!

Another noob question how does one gain soul eater?

I see under tip 4 it says
When you see Soul Eater, Reap it before too late.

How do I see soul eater and acquire it? I must be missing something :P
Thank you for this amazing build!
very nice buff to united in dream. are you trying this again? and its time to switch to occultist :p

but scourge seems to need clear speed and reaper is more like for bossing
Последняя редакция: wsbisev. Время: 17 окт. 2021 г., 9:22:14
What do you think of the new gloves "Gravebind", that count every kill from other sources as your kill, in combination with Arakaali's Fang? As Occultist the clearspeed should be pretty high. If you want to drag this build even further you can also get the new shield, with which you can 6-link the Spiders.
"
wsbisev написал:
very nice buff to united in dream. are you trying this again? and its time to switch to occultist :p

but scourge seems to need clear speed and reaper is more like for bossing

Probably doing new build, but will definitely update the guide to 3.16 version.
Clear speed is not top tier but bearable.
Последняя редакция: cheapbunny. Время: 20 окт. 2021 г., 4:25:12
"
TheVongone написал:
What do you think of the new gloves "Gravebind", that count every kill from other sources as your kill, in combination with Arakaali's Fang? As Occultist the clearspeed should be pretty high. If you want to drag this build even further you can also get the new shield, with which you can 6-link the Spiders.

Gravebind provides QoL to Arakaali's Fang, but i think it is not mandatory. I wouldn't recommend to plan around Gravebind and The Squire shield, they supposed to be endgame chase item, might cost a lot depends on their rarity.
Its not the latest pob for 3.16..
You have to change the tree on the POB to the one that just says "Default"

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация