[3.17] Cheapbunny's Summon Reaper Build (Hit based + Bleed + Poison) + Animate Weapon

"
Jarmony написал:
Its not the latest pob for 3.16..

I have deleted old passive tree, use the latest link and it should show 3.16 passive tree directly now.
Love reaper builds is this hc viable at all??
"
zlokizz написал:
Love reaper builds is this hc viable at all??

This is HC viable, but I recommend to get at least 7.5k life and ideally 8k life for HC, my character is currently sitting at 6.8k life.
Последняя редакция: cheapbunny. Время: 21 окт. 2021 г., 21:17:10
Hey cheapbunny. Ty for your build, looks awesome. But i have question. Is this build good for league starter without some uniques and other stuff?
Последняя редакция: mydepair. Время: 22 окт. 2021 г., 11:13:35
"
mydepair написал:
Hey cheapbunny. Ty for your build, looks awesome. But i have question. Is this build good for league starter without some uniques and other stuff?

I league started this build in Expedition and it went pretty smooth for me. Iron cold point might cost 1-2ex in first two week this league because of seismic trap meta, which is the only league start barrier for this build, is not needed until high yellow map.

I would not recommend to league start this build if you are totally new or you want to maximise currency farming, because there are some better league starter out there.

But if you have good knowledge about the game, and want to have some interesting build to league start with, this build is a great choice.
Последняя редакция: cheapbunny. Время: 22 окт. 2021 г., 11:56:47
Really interesting build will see how i do for a scourge league start :'D

Just it took me 1 good hour of thinking to understand how animate weapon works there so for all the dumb dumb like me -> you actually summon the blades from bladfall (dont try to summon your offhand weapon like i did , first animate weapon build dont judge pls)
"
Mr_Snippy9 написал:

Just it took me 1 good hour of thinking to understand how animate weapon works there so for all the dumb dumb like me -> you actually summon the blades from bladfall (dont try to summon your offhand weapon like i did , first animate weapon build dont judge pls)

hey. i also started with this build and i also never played with animated weapon or summon reaper. now i'm 81 lvl and this build feels very good. i have really trash gear but i can clear t5 maps without any issue

one more thanks to cheapbunny for this very interesting build :D
"
Mr_Snippy9 написал:

Glad to see you trying out the build =). I actually recommend to use SRS (to be replaced with animate weapon later) for early game. If you have any question, can ask me here or in game.
Последняя редакция: cheapbunny. Время: 25 окт. 2021 г., 4:02:19
"
mydepair написал:
"
Mr_Snippy9 написал:

hey. i also started with this build and i also never played with animated weapon or summon reaper. now i'm 81 lvl and this build feels very good. i have really trash gear but i can clear t5 maps without any issue

one more thanks to cheapbunny for this very interesting build :D

You already got the cold iron point second day in the league, seems making good progress there, nice one.

Hello,can you help me
what oils to smear the amulet?
what passives is worth to anoint?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация