[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

"
SatanGO написал:
tks for build can u maybe some helped me how i can up more life and damage? https://pastebin.com/RPug7t4v

Not sure of your budget but

Most important: your gloves lack flat dex and life and one ring lacks both as well, getting these two things will boost your life fairly well as well as get your dex to 1400.

Next most important: get a synth belt that has 18% dex implicit, with flat dex, life, any resists you need, and (expensive option) also with weapon elemental damage.

Replace your regular rare jewel with one that has flat dex, 7% max life, and resist(s) you need. (optional +5% attack speed as well)

Swap barrage with awakened elemental damage with attacks

Drop dying sun (never really felt i needed this) for a Granite flask w/ % more armor during flask effect. This will increase your phys reduction quite a bit.
Is this build full ele damage so no phys scourge doesnt matter?
"
Chariot213 написал:
Is this build full ele damage so no phys scourge doesnt matter?

I actually have the no phys mod on my quiver. With my current setup I lose like 10,000 dps per totem with the mod (but gain much more than that with the 7% attack speed). So it's a very small impact. It is (almost) a pure cold damage build.
Used for the first time temple on Iri chest, got this result:

Cant belive how lucky I was. It lowered my Dex from 1756 (was using Wildwrap) to 1679 but can now summon 16 totems instead 15 and got huge buff to evasion.

Thank you for this well written, detailed guide of a cool build. I am currently levelling it and the levelling guide is a god send. Your work is appreciated.

Edited this to remove a stupid question I have solved myself, carry on!
Последняя редакция: Animeweedl0rd420. Время: 22 дек. 2021 г., 2:27:19
Do you think this build is good for the Atlas Invasion mini league? Or earlygame the boss damage is lacking.
Wallach doing God's work once again. I'm very thankful for this guide and the build in general, because this is my first time using ballista instead of beloved totems and I can say that was truly amazing league only because of this.
Hello! I think I'm done min/maxing my gear and i hit level 99 on this build and wanted to give a little showcase and maybe some ideas to wallach for the "expensive" section.

Without flasks I get around 1.6M sirus dps per totem with the same PoB setup wallach uses. 1.9M per totem however poe.ninja calculates things. Pretty much insta-kills/insta-phases all bosses.

Some notes on my gear to hit 2200dex: both rings are synth 6% dex, this makes it harder to cap resists but it's worth it if you can. Wildwrap instead of hyrri's ire (still with +1 gems for the extra ballista), and to push me over the final hump, +dex krangle on the ammy. Culling strike on the bow is nice to have too.

Modded the tree a little bit to have two split personalities with +dex/+life, my brutal restraint has 2x +20 flat dex, and 1 +5% increased dex. The double modded hatred watchers eye (most expensive piece of gear in the build) adds tons of dmg too.

Overall probably the strongest build I've played, and certainly my highest leveled guy (previous highest was 95). Will definitively playing this next league as long as they leave it alone lol.
Currently playing this in the Atlas Invasion event. Been pretty good UNTIL I did the transition from Holy Flame Totem to Siege Ballista. Turns out I did not have all the equipment ready so it was a bit struggle bus.

I'm at maps now (starting tier 3) and the build is pretty good. No 5L since I transitioned out of using a Tabula, but a 4L with all the dex stacking is pretty awesome.

Is there a way to make the totems "active" sooner? I haven't played totems in several leagues, so it felt a bit weird starting out. Are totems supposed to have a short delay from being set to being able to begin attacking?
"
MisterTails написал:
Currently playing this in the Atlas Invasion event. Been pretty good UNTIL I did the transition from Holy Flame Totem to Siege Ballista. Turns out I did not have all the equipment ready so it was a bit struggle bus.

I'm at maps now (starting tier 3) and the build is pretty good. No 5L since I transitioned out of using a Tabula, but a 4L with all the dex stacking is pretty awesome.

Is there a way to make the totems "active" sooner? I haven't played totems in several leagues, so it felt a bit weird starting out. Are totems supposed to have a short delay from being set to being able to begin attacking?

Yeah, if you try to switch too early it can be rough, especially since it's not exactly easy to "undo" given the relatively large respec involved.

There isn't really any way to change the activation period for any kind of totem. The only thing I can suggest is to try to get more attack speed & Onslaught uptime to try and shorten the windup of their first shot after the activation.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация