[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

"
bankai1009 написал:
Hi Wallach

Big fan of your FP totem guide so glad you did this one too which I will also follow!

3 questions:
1) How does this build do in wave 30 simulacrum?
2) Whats the rough budget you think to do the feared and hidden with this?
3) Have you considered using a deadeye for this build? I kinda feel like the 4th ascendancy point for Hiero is a waste. Of course, the other 3 ascendancy nodes are super good for this build. But thought maybe deadeye being on the right side of the passive tree and have more projectile based bonuses might work out even better?

1 - It's doable but probably the hardest of the new "uber" endgame content to complete. Simulacrum is more of a defense check than an offense check in the 20-30 stretch. Not the build I'd run if I really wanted to sit and farm Simulacrums for profit, but should get it done within a few attempts in high-end gear if you just want the challenge.

2 - Feared and Hidden invitations aren't that bad for this build. Hard to say on the budget given how far into the league we are, but I'd imagine something like 20ex could get you there.

3 - There's really nothing competitive with Hierophant for this build even if we didn't ever complete Uber Lab. Ritual of Awakening is just too good to give up, and the Endurance charges help solve one of the bigger issues you'll have in progression with the resistances.
for cluster i went a cheaper option with sleepless sentires and ancestral reach instead of echo, is this a big difference? Also I was considering switching to wildwrap and was thinking of using 1 skill point to make defiance banner free to help cover the defences lost. Thoughts?
My new upgrade:

Sniped this pretty cheap :)

I'm now at 1756 Dex and I'm able to summon 15 Balistas, for 16 I need 1800 right? Any tips how to get dex abit higher for the 16th totem?
Последняя редакция: Asag. Время: 14 дек. 2021 г., 15:01:55
Hello ! Is this build ok for Endless Heist? Wanted to check the build out , since i love Wallach build's and probably will want to start it in 3.17.
"
Asag написал:
My new upgrade:

Sniped this pretty cheap :)

I'm now at 1756 Dex and I'm able to summon 15 Balistas, for 16 I need 1800 right? Any tips how to get dex abit higher for the 16th totem?

siege ballista gem level 22 is imho the easiest way. get a corrupted chest with +1 all gems / +2 projectile gems.
For 17 Balistas I think you can scourge your quiver and bow with +dex.
Then i't gonna take awhile, farming temple and scourge with chests/bows but no luck so far.
12% attack speed reduction on siege ballista better than 20% ?

25-26 waves is the maximum for me!

Thank you so much for this guide! I know this is a lot of work! Your attention to detail and leveling information is so so helpful. I just started this build in Scourge league to see if I like it and I LOVE IT! Thank you again! <3
"
inseption написал:
12% attack speed reduction on siege ballista better than 20% ?

Exactly 20% quality is ideal on Anomalous Siege Ballista, as that grants you a second additional projectile.

"
Tayanalulu написал:
Thank you so much for this guide! I know this is a lot of work! Your attention to detail and leveling information is so so helpful. I just started this build in Scourge league to see if I like it and I LOVE IT! Thank you again! <3

Thanks! Glad to hear you're enjoying it!
tks for build can u maybe some helped me how i can up more life and damage? https://pastebin.com/RPug7t4v

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация