[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

"
Fenounet написал:
Hi,
I switched from Elemental Hit Ballista to this build. Now, I'm way tankier and I have slightly more DPS. Siege ballista feels clunkier overall because I shot really fast with Quill Rain, but it's fine.
I found an Aul, but I can't kill him. He's simply too fast (and tanky) and he dodges all the arrows with Shield Charge. Any advice? It's frustrating.
Скрытый текст

I don't have helm enchant and only 13 Ballistas (1200 dex), I still have things to improve.

That's a pretty spicy Aul, you may just need to come back when you're better geared. Gameplay-wise the only advice I can really give is that you need to play basically right on top of Aul to avoid as much of his attacks as possible and try to limit his movement. You basically have to move through him to his back every time he starts a new attack to try to get him to whiff multiple cone attacks. He'll still charge sometimes though, and that speed mod is going to make your life worse. You could try running it without Barrage which should make your DPS more consistent as well.

"
GrimzEcho написал:
Does the "Projectiles deal x% increased Damage for each Enemy Pierced" quiver corruption help our totems?

What about the "-61% to Critical Strike Multiplier with Bows" scourge implicit? Would that only affect us (making it a relatively safe bad mod)?

Both of these mods should affect your totems, so definitely avoid the Scourge mod.
hi
i have a problem with damage. can anyone help me, please? DPS starts to fall off when I reach Herbalism node (around act 7).

https://pastebin.com/NHpGdCCM
"
lordfratos написал:
hi
i have a problem with damage. can anyone help me, please? DPS starts to fall off when I reach Herbalism node (around act 7).

https://pastebin.com/NHpGdCCM

If you're in trade, you should just throw a few chaos and grab a couple wands. It's really just that you basically have nothing but magic gear on. Even then, you will get a big boost in a few levels, once you get your next 2 Ascendancy points, and you can spec into Watchtowers cluster after you get Herbalism for more damage (or Primal Manifestation if you don't mind using more regret orbs down the road).

A pair of simple 1c wands would probably double your damage, though. If you're not on trade, at least throw a few essences or alchemy orbs on wands and some other pieces.
thanks for the fast response man. I play in Trade but I do not have any currency to buy items because I want to try it as a league start scenario.
but ill get a wand as soon as I can.
Is there a way to see proper single target damage with barrage? I'm swapping it for bosses but PoB shows it as dps loss.
"
Is there a way to see proper single target damage with barrage? I'm swapping it for bosses but PoB shows it as dps loss.

In the skill gem section of PoB you need to set the number of totems you have active. On the far right there is a 'count' parameter you can adjust for siege ballista. By default it is set to 'nil'.

Последняя редакция: caux18. Время: 5 дек. 2021 г., 22:53:12
For some reason my PoB is not working. Even if I uncheck support gems the dmg number does not change at all. How to fix it?

Nevermind, fixed it. Can see now dps change after gem swap. My only concern is that it does not matter what value count I will set, the number does not change but I guess it's just dps for one totem so I can just multiple this by the number of active totems at once.
Последняя редакция: Asag. Время: 6 дек. 2021 г., 15:19:11
If you want to see all the ballistas combined dmg, you need to checkbox "include in full dps' in the skills section.
Corrupted today 6x 20/20 Anomalous Siege Ballista. Got one 20/23 and one:

Have another one 20/20 but gonna keep it for temple.

Corrupted also Shavs in temple and got +2 projectile gems and reduced chaos damagae taken.

Quite good RNG today.
Hi Wallach

Big fan of your FP totem guide so glad you did this one too which I will also follow!

3 questions:
1) How does this build do in wave 30 simulacrum?
2) Whats the rough budget you think to do the feared and hidden with this?
3) Have you considered using a deadeye for this build? I kinda feel like the 4th ascendancy point for Hiero is a waste. Of course, the other 3 ascendancy nodes are super good for this build. But thought maybe deadeye being on the right side of the passive tree and have more projectile based bonuses might work out even better?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация