[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

This is an unbelievable build. Before this build, I had only beaten Shaper, Elder and A5 Sirus in 2.5 leagues. With this build, I did deathless Uber Elder, deathless A8 Sirus and just did deathless Maven. I've been able to access content I never could before. Thank you for such a well written guide for a powerhouse of a build.

Edit - also just did the Feared. Only 2 deaths. Made it look easy, this build is godly.
Последняя редакция: Animeweedl0rd420. Время: 21 янв. 2022 г., 21:02:07
Literally made ZERO XP progression with this build since switching to it! But I think thats more to do with the games post 95lvl experience. Can be a bit squishy against the infamous POE one shot mechanics, very easy to get one shot.

Apart from that its great, nice mapping and bossing.
Последняя редакция: Sed1tion. Время: 23 янв. 2022 г., 18:40:53
Quick post-manifesto recap: basically nothing changes for this build barring patch notes surprises.

Other than the removal of the bow mastery for damage while having a totem (which hardly matters), little of this manifesto is relevant to the build. There were no changes to stat-stacking effects, you still have the option of going into Determination / Grace if you want to path up there (I'll probably add this option now that it is confirmed there are no nerfs to these), we use unique weapon and quiver so the changes there aren't super relevant. Leveling the build with HFT will probably be slightly easier due to the small bump in gem base damage (probably ~5% stronger around mid campaign onward).

What isn't answered is how hard it might be to acquire the upgraded Hyrri's quiver, but I suspect that will just be a map boss drop and shouldn't be a big issue.

That said, while I had originally planned to league start this again, Freezing Pulse had so many significant changes that I will probably go that route first since it has many more questions that need answers. This guide will likely not need much of any updating for 3.17 from the looks of things, so if you played it in 3.16 you should have a good idea of what to expect.
"
Wallach написал:
Quick post-manifesto recap: basically nothing changes for this build barring patch notes surprises.

Other than the removal of the bow mastery for damage while having a totem (which hardly matters), little of this manifesto is relevant to the build. There were no changes to stat-stacking effects, you still have the option of going into Determination / Grace if you want to path up there (I'll probably add this option now that it is confirmed there are no nerfs to these), we use unique weapon and quiver so the changes there aren't super relevant. Leveling the build with HFT will probably be slightly easier due to the small bump in gem base damage (probably ~5% stronger around mid campaign onward).

What isn't answered is how hard it might be to acquire the upgraded Hyrri's quiver, but I suspect that will just be a map boss drop and shouldn't be a big issue.

That said, while I had originally planned to league start this again, Freezing Pulse had so many significant changes that I will probably go that route first since it has many more questions that need answers. This guide will likely not need much of any updating for 3.17 from the looks of things, so if you played it in 3.16 you should have a good idea of what to expect.

Thx for the quick update!
Very interested in the Determination variant. Thank you for doing it!
"
Wallach написал:
Leveling the build with HFT will probably be slightly easier due to the small bump in gem base damage (probably ~5% stronger around mid campaign onward).

wave - spell totem got nerfed but Purifying Flame got buffed so maybe it will be worth to keep Purifying Flame - spell totem instead od wave of conviction?
Последняя редакция: malgav. Время: 24 янв. 2022 г., 21:44:56
"
malgav написал:
"
Wallach написал:
Leveling the build with HFT will probably be slightly easier due to the small bump in gem base damage (probably ~5% stronger around mid campaign onward).

wave - spell totem got nerfed but Purifying Flame got buffed so maybe it will be worth to keep Purifying Flame - spell totem instead od wave of conviction?

It won't offset the loss of fire exposure Wave of Conviction would be providing, I don't think. It is annoying that Wave of Conviction was not one of the buffed spells, though.
Awakened added cold will have about 17% less added cold damage. Will that not have a noticeable impact? Or could it be that iron commander gets some extra flat damage?
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
Wallach написал:
That said, while I had originally planned to league start this again, Freezing Pulse had so many significant changes that I will probably go that route first since it has many more questions that need answers.

Can we expect a video with your commentary about FP totems state? I still can't really tell what was their point in Soul Mantle nerf, it seems absolutely pointless due to how much people played totem builds.
What I find amazing is GGG is removing all influenced mods that deal with marks and made it way easier for us to put Sniper's Mark on a boss. Not that it was hard to begin with.
I assume that means mark on hit rings are a thing of the past?

I only started this build at the last half of this league so I will definitely be league starting with it. I will have to say that even with only 4200 life I don't feel squishy at all. No changes to armor and spell suppression is good for us as well.

Someone already mentioned this but I've been able to access content so much easier with this build. I've never been able to even kill Sirus solo before. It was a walk in the park with this build.
Последняя редакция: Zuuule. Время: 25 янв. 2022 г., 7:51:41

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация