[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

"
JohnnyV76 написал:
Awakened added cold will have about 17% less added cold damage. Will that not have a noticeable impact?
I was wondering the same.

its roughly like having level 19 cold damage support instead of level 20

completely not worthy of any consideration
Последняя редакция: onceonce. Время: 25 янв. 2022 г., 12:30:43
Has anyone tried the secrets of suffering keystone to get f100% crit chance? with a 6 brittle I was crit capped. This made the crit multi support a very very strong support, just wondering if I am missing something.
From the look of this league mechanic, single target DPS is going to be super important, which brings me hard back to this build.

Thinking hard about not bothering with Hypothermia at all, but maybe slotting in a Herald of Ice to keep some map clearspeed up while sticking with barrage for extra Murder potential.

Mapping now in absolute trash gear,, I feel the drawbacks of Barrage are not enough to make swapping 4-6 times a map worthwhile. Either way, it's exciting times to be a Ballistaé.

Levelling wise, the WoC/Totem recieved a double dump from the "no buff" and "spell totem nerf". I'm wondering if Incinerate would work, or just self-cast WoC until maps with multiple HFT's.
Последняя редакция: Iteken. Время: 27 янв. 2022 г., 16:58:39
"
Iteken написал:
From the look of this league mechanic, single target DPS is going to be super important, which brings me hard back to this build.

Thinking hard about not bothering with Hypothermia at all, but maybe slotting in a Herald of Ice to keep some map clearspeed up while sticking with barrage for extra Murder potential.

Mapping now in absolute trash gear,, I feel the drawbacks of Barrage are not enough to make swapping 4-6 times a map worthwhile. Either way, it's exciting times to be a Ballistaé.

Levelling wise, the WoC/Totem recieved a double dump from the "no buff" and "spell totem nerf". I'm wondering if Incinerate would work, or just self-cast WoC until maps with multiple HFT's.

I was farming %20 del nem3 + beyond without HH w/ 14 ballistas. It was really strong and playable.(ofc faster with HH)
Alch and go maps are ez.

With new asc. point jewels build will be stronger than this league.
Последняя редакция: Ultras13. Время: 27 янв. 2022 г., 18:04:02
Both HFT and WoC were buffed, anyway. WoC just wasn't in the manifesto like a lot of spells. You'll do more damage in the campaign than in 3.16.
Btw what do you guys think about going non-crit with the new keystone precise technique, worth? Needs probably like 4k+ accuracy but with the mastery point 3 accuracy per 1 dex you can get 3,6k+ accuracy alone for breaking the 1,2k dex threshold.

Then I thought about using the new mark on hit support.

Would that be cheaper than building for crit?
Just watched the Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Livestream and wondered, will the info in this video affect with scale down damage of the build?
Wanted to play Siege Ballista as a league-starter build
"
lvndscvrs написал:
Just watched the Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Livestream and wondered, will the info in this video affect with scale down damage of the build?
Wanted to play Siege Ballista as a league-starter build

It'll be about the same. I skimmed through the patch notes and didn't see anything that should affect Siege Ballista or dex-stacking very much.

Another question - now that Prophecy is being removed, is Hyrri's Demise going to be a core drop?
"
wrajjt написал:
Another question - now that Prophecy is being removed, is Hyrri's Demise going to be a core drop?

In the 'Prophecy'-part of the notes, they list some fated uniques and go on to say the following:
"
Fated Unique Items not mentioned above now have a chance to drop from any endgame map boss. This is a temporary measure to maintain their availability. They will be moved to a new acquisition system in a future expansion.

..and Hyrri's Demise isn't listed there, so I'm assuming it's from the endgame map bosses, as mentioned in that quote.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация