[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

"
Sttorr написал:
"
Moridin79 написал:
I was so iffy with my league starter, but I'm glad I stuck with this. The single target is very good and I'm still on a 5 link. Thanks for the detailed guide.

agrred. You only need 4-5 of the core uniques and your good to go. I'm doing low reds with quite terrible gear and have no problems at all.

Played this build the last half of last league. You can do all content with it. Was able to finally kill Sirus A8 myself. Uber Atziri was laughably easy once you get Awakened elemental damage gem so your damage doesn't reflect back to your ballistas and kill them. 5-way legion no problem. As long as you know the mechanics, Uber Elder is a breeze. I would expect the new bosses to fall pretty easy once you get your equipment sorted.
i rerolled into this build last league, was nice with maxed out gear. it's also a good league start and easy transition into maps. thanks for the well detailed leveling guide :)
"
Corzanth написал:
"
manofthelaw3 написал:
Just a heads up for everyone, you can get frost exposure AND intimidate/other mods on the gloves with eldritch influences.

I keep frost bomb for mobs that heal but its not in a 6 link in my hyrri's ire

You can't get eldritch implicits if you run Hunter gloves, though, can you?

Yeah it'd be great to replace the exposure one with when you get your 6 link endgame chest to put frostbomb back on, i'd probably recommend going for the variant with more damage per dex when fighting a pinnacle boss because otherwise we have solid damage for everything else. Shame we only have one slot for eldritch stats really.
"
chrischoi написал:
I needed a break from my other character so I impulse started this one last night. Kind of stuck on Act 9-10. Am I just dumb? Regular/Magic/Rare mobs are fine. It's some bosses. Some of the act bosses will go down to 50% health exactly and just stay there. No matter what. Links are a little off right now since I had to step away and was working on moving some things around.
I'll be upgrading a few things as soon as I get back. Everything was super smooth until around Act 9 and I started getting stuck on bosses. Even tried Siege Ballista with Fractal Thoughts. Did damage, but same thing. Went back to EA. Might just have to grab gear and finish it out. Herald of Ash?

Probably just gonna upgrade everything as soon as I get back on and slap on a cheap anointment.
Probably Aspect of the Lynx or Uptmost Swiftness. Thoughts?

For leveling, you want to stick with explosive arrow until you get your core items for siege ballista and enough levels to get some good dexterity. And for leveling with explosive arrow, make sure you're following the guides and pob. you should have a rare bow with as much attack speed/damage as possible and none of your gear should have any added fire or projectile pierce on it.

I was crazy and did chaos recipes in heist by using the scour+wisdom scroll recipe to stay lvl 62 and keep buying contacts until i got all the core items(5/6 link iron commander/ rain of splinters/ hyrri's demise and i went extra and tried to get garukahns before they got too expensive.) I've been sailing smooth ever since, making upgrades here and there.
"
manofthelaw3 написал:
For leveling, you want to stick with explosive arrow until you get your core items for siege ballista and enough levels to get some good dexterity. And for leveling with explosive arrow, make sure you're following the guides and pob. you should have a rare bow with as much attack speed/damage as possible and none of your gear should have any added fire or projectile pierce on it.

I was crazy and did chaos recipes in heist by using the scour+wisdom scroll recipe to stay lvl 62 and keep buying contacts until i got all the core items(5/6 link iron commander/ rain of splinters/ hyrri's demise and i went extra and tried to get garukahns before they got too expensive.) I've been sailing smooth ever since, making upgrades here and there.

Thanks. So I basically waited too long to switch to SB... Did the switch and no issue.
Последняя редакция: chrischoi. Время: 8 февр. 2022 г., 23:42:55
Really liking this. Long ways to go on gear, but handling red maps solidly well. It is possible to build ridiculous archnemesis combos but I don't think that's the build's fault. 5Ls, level 19/0 gems, just over 1000 dex. Fully geared it should be set.

Also seems meant to be. Got rain of splinters leveling this toon, and uber lab mostly to clear the quest from my screen got BiS helm enchant.
I made this build my league starter. I'm currently sitting at 1400 dex, got watcher's eye with flat cold, anomalous siege ballista, all the required uniques and siege ballista on 6 link ofc. With barrage setup my POB shows almost 8mil dps, realisticly it should be around 4-5 mil (dying sun makes wonders for barrage dps). The problem is that i dont feel that dps. Every time i try barrage it feels worse than just setup without barrage. I killed new bosses (quest versions), some elder guardians and those went fine. Shaper guardians take ages to kill (i bricked hydra - for some reson the fight was just zdps mess). Any ideas what am i missing ? I'm placing ballistas near the target, keeping frenzy stacks and mirage archer with ensnaring arrow up.
@Greenrasp
Looking at your built and it should be fine really. Shaper Guardians were fine for me, but I bricked the stupid electro elder guardian ass. On the other hand I kileld Cortex boss for the frst time and it felt really easy, only one death because I don't know it's pattern. I still feel a bit squishy so all bosses where I'm not good at the patterns are hard deathless.
Hey,
I have a question about the Acendancy
The guide says one thing and the PoB says another thing.

So do we want Divine Guidance or not?

imo its good and annoying.
I've noticed you don't have EE in the POB.

Should we take it or not? And if so, will it work with just Hyrri's Demise? Or do we need some extra added light/fire added damage on the rings or gloves?

How does EE work anyway? It's extremely confusing... :p

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация