[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

Hey Wallach, I'm glad to hear you are doing well. This build was the most fun I've had playing POE since I started back in 2020 and I plan to run it again this league. I'll be looking for you over on Twitch today if you do decide to stream. :)
you mention Light of Divinity in act 1 , but it dosent show in the act 1 passive tree in pob
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
How gear dependant is this spec?
PasteBin is not working for this build
pastbin not working +1
Here's an alt link for the POB for those who are having trouble: https://poe.ninja/pob/6dY

Those of you who league started this, how is it going? Did you transition to siege ballista already? If so when did you do it?
Anyone know how the transition from EA Ballista to SB goes without rain of splinters? Everything else pretty cheap, but that gem is like 30c+
Hm, I'm not having any issues importing the pastebin from the OP.

Are you folks having issues importing on the community fork of PoB?
"
Wallach написал:
Hm, I'm not having any issues importing the pastebin from the OP.

Are you folks having issues importing on the community fork of PoB?

I couldn't import it if I copy/pasted the link itself into PoB, had to open the pastebin and copy the raw code and then it worked fine
"
Geoffrois написал:
Here's an alt link for the POB for those who are having trouble: https://poe.ninja/pob/6dY

Those of you who league started this, how is it going? Did you transition to siege ballista already? If so when did you do it?

Just finished for the day at t10 maps after transition. Feels a bit wonky since bosses melt pretty quickly but the build will get stuck on random rares and has some trouble clearing without rain of splinters. Probably wasn't helping that I had 3G-2R so I couldn't fit in Hypothermia. Probably going to swap to 5 link 4G-1R Iron commander and find a 4G Wildwrap for the Frenzy-GMP-Sniper's Mark-CWC. POB says that change bumps my damage from 21k per ballista to 25k per ballista and adds an extra ballista (before gem changes) which should be a pretty nice-upgrade. Hyrri's Demise is really cheap only 3C and offers a pretty massive dmg boost; I would definitely grab it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация