[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

"
Nihilum12345 написал:
Anyone know how the transition from EA Ballista to SB goes without rain of splinters? Everything else pretty cheap, but that gem is like 30c+

Yeah, I've switched to SB already and until now it works quite well, I'm currently in late yellow maps.
Before switching, I've bought: Iron Commander, Astramentis, Hyrri's Demise, Rain of Splinter, 2* Fluid Motion and a 6L body.
Personally, I would not switch before Rain of Splinter.
Последняя редакция: Prong007. Время: 15 мая 2022 г., 3:58:32
I have done the switch at the end of Act 7 and it runs smoothly.

I bought a Wildwrap for 1c, Iron commander was found. Hyrri's Demise for 4c.
It is a little slower than that of EA but I still kill fairly fast. Bosses I need to swap GMP for Barrage.

4L is Siege Balista, GMP, Added Cold, Increase Crit Strike Chance.
I dont understand elemental equilibrium all the time and I might be missing something.

At some point you say to make sure you have NO +fire damage to skills or attacks(from what I understand) on your gear.

But Hyrris demise literally gives fire damage to attacks.

Does that not count towards our skill?

If thats the case, is "fire damage to attacks" on any mod ok?

I still dont know all the mechanics perfectly.
"
Biscuity написал:
I dont understand elemental equilibrium all the time and I might be missing something.

At some point you say to make sure you have NO +fire damage to skills or attacks(from what I understand) on your gear.

You shouldn't run Hyrri's Demise with EE if you have explosive Arrow still. Once you swap to siege ballista you unspec EE so it isn't an issue.

As as side note this build is quite powerful but a little squishy at low budgets. Killed Black Star pretty easily since our ele def is solid; but infinite hunger is much rougher since it's really hard to slot in chaos rez. The bosses on t14 maps can be done with barrage support, but it's a pain when mapping since a lot of archnem rares take forever to kill without barrage if you roll the wrong mods. Currently sitting at about half a million dps which is a little low for t16's but does most of the rest okay.
"
Biscuity написал:

Elemental Equilibrium is only for when you are still leveling with Explosive Arrow. At this point you shouldn't be using Hyrri's Demise, but a rare quiver (or maybe a Skirmish if you can afford one). Once you switch to Siege Ballista you'll unspec Elemental Equilibrium so it won't matter.
I hope the recent changes to the rare monster mods will make it easier for us as I've come across some monsters that I could not defeat. Still only have the basic gear requirements for SB but when map bosses are so much easier than a randomly encountered rare... something is off.

I tried a metamorph yesterday and it was insane. I barely could get some HP off him even with frost bombs and the attacks he did were crazy as well. After dying 2 times I started a new map.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 написал:
I hope the recent changes to the rare monster mods will make it easier for us as I've come across some monsters that I could not defeat. Still only have the basic gear requirements for SB but when map bosses are so much easier than a randomly encountered rare... something is off.

I tried a metamorph yesterday and it was insane. I barely could get some HP off him even with frost bombs and the attacks he did were crazy as well. After dying 2 times I started a new map.

Seems like the combination that kills is when they can regen (Rejuvenating or Drought Bringer) and then any of the "Frost" modifiers that makes them immune to cold ailments and possibly have massive cold resist.

It actually makes me wonder if "immune to cold ailment" includes the debuff from Frost Bomb. That would explain why this is so bad as our damage will be low (cold resist), they can regen, they can't get chilled, we can't lower their resist and we can't prevent them from regenerating life.
Anyone know why Siege Ballista won't link with Barrage? It's currently on a chestplate, same links mentioned in the guide
Forgive me if this has been posted before, but would a Carnage Heart be useful before I pick up Astramentis?
I can afford a Carnage Heart right now. Not so with Astramentis.

Newevil
"
fatturd написал:
Anyone know why Siege Ballista won't link with Barrage? It's currently on a chestplate, same links mentioned in the guide

You're probably using the "barrage" gem instead of the "barrage support" gem

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация