[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

"
kokonus написал:
"
fatturd написал:
Anyone know why Siege Ballista won't link with Barrage? It's currently on a chestplate, same links mentioned in the guide

You're probably using the "barrage" gem instead of the "barrage support" gem

Correct. There are two gems called barrage. One is a support and one is a skill. Be sure yours says support and you're golden.
Carnage heart has some Ok stats but to be honest you can probably just find a rare amulet with the same (or better) attribute stats and resists. We don't benefit from leech in any way since we aren't doing the damage, our totems are.
Thanks for this detailed and noob friendly guide (:
What is the minimum dex for the build to start feeling stronger than EA?

I switched as soon as I got a 5l commander and the other unique items and have almost 1k dex. But in yellow maps it's slow on sentinel juiced bosses and EA tears up the map mobs easier than this has. Is it due to me not having all of the crit nodes? I haven't respecced out of all the EA side of the tree because of how much easier it has been to clear maps using the EA totems.
"
Ruljin написал:
What is the minimum dex for the build to start feeling stronger than EA?

I switched as soon as I got a 5l commander and the other unique items and have almost 1k dex. But in yellow maps it's slow on sentinel juiced bosses and EA tears up the map mobs easier than this has. Is it due to me not having all of the crit nodes? I haven't respecced out of all the EA side of the tree because of how much easier it has been to clear maps using the EA totems.

I would move from the starting side of the tree and pick up the lethality and fangs of frost wheels as well as the 60% increased crit totem mastery. You should also have enough points to get the crit master wheel on the right side of the tree. Make sure you aren't using barrage support for mapping, just bosses. Get shaman's dominion anoint on amulet. It will cost about 20c or so. You probably don't need that mana flask any more so replace it with a diamond flask for more crit. Get rid of the assassins haste jewel for a brawn with at least 6% increased DEX. If possible, upgrade your rain of splinters to get as close to -30% as you can as your currency allows. Maybe start looking for the medium cluster you can start harvest crafting to get the one mentioned in the guide.

I'm in a similar spot as you as far as progression. I'm in low yellow maps and it feels OK so far. Make sure you aren't using a sentinel that is adding too much empowerment to the mobs. Anything over 40 or so for me and it just takes too long to kill them. This build will begin to shred once you start getting some upgrades.

Is there anyway to get hyrris demise without buying? There are currently none on Xbox to buy
"
I Khabat I написал:
Is there anyway to get hyrris demise without buying? There are currently none on Xbox to buy

It's a random drop from map bosses now since prophecy was removed.
Последняя редакция: Zuuule. Время: 20 мая 2022 г., 13:05:22
Is there any alternativ for the quiver? There exists none on console.

Should just get a rare quiver or are there any good unique quivers?
Последняя редакция: I Khabat I. Время: 20 мая 2022 г., 18:20:24
Hey, anyone who has played this build in previous leagues between a 1 mod hatred watcher's eye, split personality life/dex, and brutal restraint can tell me which one is best at around 1400 dex level?
"
Nihilum12345 написал:
Hey, anyone who has played this build in previous leagues between a 1 mod hatred watcher's eye, split personality life/dex, and brutal restraint can tell me which one is best at around 1400 dex level?

I played this build extensively in the last league and almost maxed it to its full potential.

I got my dex to 2500 and could have gone to 2600+ but it did not actually help as you kill so fast that tankiness becomes more of a priority.

In terms of what to prioritise I would advise Brutal Restraint first then Split Personality 2nd. Although both of those are interchangable. This will give you a damage boost and life boost which enables clearing tougher maps. When you get to the bossing stage of end game (i.e. got your Voidstones) then you will want to get a Watcher's Eye.

Without a Watcher's Eye you should still achieve 400% crit multi & 80% crit chance. Which is what I currently have in this league. Therefore all what the Watcher's Eye does is allow you to change the crit chance gem for cold pen or another gem. That is assuming you go for crit change watchers. ele pen and raw damage watchers will just add more damage.

Have a look at my last league character to see what the end game looks like. Character level is 98, cant remember the name sorry.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация