[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

was thinking of trying out loreweave unique chest, gets attributes, more physical, cc, life, energy shield , rarity and elemental damage and , raises max res to 78 . looks like a good option
My latest upgrade, quite happy with the mods:

"
Asag написал:
My latest upgrade, quite happy with the mods:

Nice.

How is the best way to craft something like this btw? :)
"
kaygee82 написал:
Nice.

How is the best way to craft something like this btw? :)

Basically just get a Synthesis base and throw the highest level Sorrow essences you can find/afford at it. It doesn't usually take that many to get a decent belt. If you're trying to farm your own base, you'll have to look in jewelry chests in Heists, or farm Synthesis maps with the endgame atlas passives for Synthesis items allocated.
"
3mrys написал:
was thinking of trying out loreweave unique chest, gets attributes, more physical, cc, life, energy shield , rarity and elemental damage and , raises max res to 78 . looks like a good option

I plugged it into Wallach's top-end POB, and gave it the same double corruption (+1, %life), and it came out to a 12% DPS loss, 40% armor moss, ~100 more life, a bit of ES, and of course, the higher resistance.

I don't think the resistance is worth the DPS and armour loss.
WTS nice Brutal Restraint for this build.
With this i easy hit 1650 dex.

Thanks so much for the build, managed to kill my first sirius on the second try after burning 4 portals at level 87. A8 Sirius at that too!

Big fan of the build for sure.
I do A9 sirus deathless each time with this.

Nice build indeed
Hi,
I switched from Elemental Hit Ballista to this build. Now, I'm way tankier and I have slightly more DPS. Siege ballista feels clunkier overall because I shot really fast with Quill Rain, but it's fine.
I found an Aul, but I can't kill him. He's simply too fast (and tanky) and he dodges all the arrows with Shield Charge. Any advice? It's frustrating.
Скрытый текст

I don't have helm enchant and only 13 Ballistas (1200 dex), I still have things to improve.
Does the "Projectiles deal x% increased Damage for each Enemy Pierced" quiver corruption help our totems?

What about the "-61% to Critical Strike Multiplier with Bows" scourge implicit? Would that only affect us (making it a relatively safe bad mod)?
Последняя редакция: GrimzEcho. Время: 3 дек. 2021 г., 19:24:19

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация