[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

"
Cykillah написал:
Guys do they removed the Wildwrap/Briskwarp Bodyarmor or is the Tradewebsite just broken?! Or its just nothing on the market because the Explosive Arrow Meta Players need it to0?

What´s the alternativ? :)
Briskwrap base type was changed, you need to search for the sun leather one.

Wildwrap is gone, really looking at Briskwrap or Hyrri's Ire.
Oh gsus i am dumb lol Briskwarp Sun Leather :D

Thank you got it......
"
Cykillah написал:
Guys do they removed the Wildwrap/Briskwarp Bodyarmor or is the Tradewebsite just broken?! Or its just nothing on the market because the Explosive Arrow Meta Players need it to0?

What´s the alternativ? :)

It's a Sun Leather now.

edit: Oh had an outdated version of the thread.
Последняя редакция: SpartachrisFTW. Время: 22 авг. 2022 г., 12:50:52
There : https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Kalandra/YYMo7lOFY
"
el_indio написал:
Is it possible to get skill cost to zero with this build? I was thinking instead of taking Conviction of Power and 2 small ascendancy nodes of taking Divine Guidance and Sanctuary of Thought. Obviously it would be frustrating if skill cost wasn't zero.

I can use the minimum endurance and power charge Grand Spectrum jewels if I want the permanent charges similar to what Conviction of Power gives.
Yes, I just checked on standard with VlatosArch.

Anomalous Siege Ballista-Anomalous Inspiration-Awakened Added Cold Damage
-Awakened Cold Penetration-Hypothermia-Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks.
50% less mana cost ascendancy, no passives spent: 13 mana cost.
So, you need a -7 mana cost ring and a -6 (or better).

Edit: That's level 21 inspiration, 35% reduced mana cost. Level 20 is 34%, might need both rings at 7.

The 4C craft is -6/-7, so cheap to reroll if necessary.
Последняя редакция: Covenant. Время: 22 авг. 2022 г., 19:15:10
"
Covenant написал:
"
el_indio написал:
Is it possible to get skill cost to zero with this build? I was thinking instead of taking Conviction of Power and 2 small ascendancy nodes of taking Divine Guidance and Sanctuary of Thought. Obviously it would be frustrating if skill cost wasn't zero.

I can use the minimum endurance and power charge Grand Spectrum jewels if I want the permanent charges similar to what Conviction of Power gives.
Yes, I just checked on standard with VlatosArch.

Anomalous Siege Ballista-Anomalous Inspiration-Awakened Added Cold Damage
-Awakened Cold Penetration-Hypothermia-Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks.
50% less mana cost ascendancy, no passives spent: 13 mana cost.
So, you need a -7 mana cost ring and a -6 (or better).

Edit: That's level 21 inspiration, 35% reduced mana cost. Level 20 is 34%, might need both rings at 7.

The 4C craft is -6/-7, so cheap to reroll if necessary.

But will the inspiration charges be gained in this case? If not, then it just a waste of link
Zero mana cost wouldn't provide any inspiration charges. One mana cost would, though it could be incredibly frustrating if the Divine Guidance keystone is always taking your mana, leaving you unable to use skills.

Inspiration provides 25% more ele damage as well as 40% crit chance. I don't know if there is another gem to take its place that would be better, I just thought it might be possible to add another aura by taking Sanctuary of Thought.

need help with sockets for best dps.
inc crit dmg or cold pen on 6th link?
Последняя редакция: Blackoutpro. Время: 23 авг. 2022 г., 6:51:39
First time totem build, so I'm a bit confuse about the mechanics. So my own crit and damage as well as point blank carry over to the ballista?
Последняя редакция: FengTal. Время: 24 авг. 2022 г., 0:53:43
"
FengTal написал:
First time totem build, so I'm a bit confuse about the mechanics. So my own crit and damage as well as point blank carry over to the ballista? How would I go about generating frenzy charges of the ballista are doing the killing

That carries over indeed.
That is why we use the other 6L with Frenzy and the cast on crit setup. Every time your frenzy attack hits a mob it generates a frenzy charge. In mapping you can keep the charges up by just shooting frenzy now and then although it is not really needed. On bosses it helps DPS on them with the frenzy charges and Sniper's mark.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация