[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

"
Crtr написал:
And when I have used barrage against Baran for example my damage heatlh the boss! I don't understand nothing.

For those having issues with barrage. Ensure you are using barrage SUPPORT gem. There is a barrage skill gem that will do nothing for you if you socket it.
"
Cykillah написал:
Btw. Barrage....did they change something? Last league it shot 3 additional Projectiles sequentially. Now its 4 projectiles but it spreads like hell. Should it not suppose to be shot 3 arrows behind (rapid fire) and not spreading like Hypothermia?

Like:
Barrage with Rain of Splinters last League
-> -> -> -> ->

But Barrage now shooting/spreading like Hypothermia
/
- ->
\

Barrage is useless now? Bug or stupid mistake on my build?

For me there is no difference between barrage and hypothermia anymore?!

like my last post, i can see on your character you are using the wrong gem. Make sure it says "support" in the gem tag. you are using the active skill gem.

This is a more common mistake that you might think, lol. :P
Последняя редакция: Zuuule. Время: 29 авг. 2022 г., 18:21:58
OMG no wayso frecking awkward .....i play this build since 3.17 and i never made this mistake before i even dont know that there are two Barrage gems......

OMG OMG what a stupid mistake lol.....i should smoke weed again......than i am more focused.

Thank you Bro....gsus....how dumb i am.....

I don't think anyone feels you're stupid my guy. It's an easy mistake to make. I hope things are going well now you've figured out the issue
Is it possible to get Hyrri's Demise Sharktooth Arrow Quiver?
⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞ ☼ EVIL ☼ ⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞
Clan ‡Evil‡ (Discord) https://discord.gg/faVmKsP
"
Lazer_Death написал:
Is it possible to get Hyrri's Demise Sharktooth Arrow Quiver?

Only in standard as they do not drop anymore. The replacement for this build is The Poised Prism Primal Arrow Quiver
lvl77 currently, and my dmg is very very low.

With full buffs and all totems placed it shows 4000dmg. I cant even do yellow maps at lvl77...

i can summon 11 ballistas, so ofc i need to upgrade my stuff, but still...around 900 dex and dont really see how anyone else can have 2000dex+good resists+good dmg.

"
dehogynem написал:
lvl77 currently, and my dmg is very very low.

With full buffs and all totems placed it shows 4000dmg. I cant even do yellow maps at lvl77...

i can summon 11 ballistas, so ofc i need to upgrade my stuff, but still...around 900 dex and dont really see how anyone else can have 2000dex+good resists+good dmg.
It gets steadily better, damage wise. I only have 12 ballistas, but my tooltip in hideout is 49k. (12 totems, 5 inspiration charges, totem recently for onslaught from cluster jewel)

With the nerfs to some archnemesis and essence mods (frostweaver, permafrost), I don't have damage issues alch-and-go T16 mapping. Endgame bosses are beating me up currently, but either more skill or more gear should trivialize that, from prior leagues.

You should have skitterbots, even without bonechill. The shock is a respectable more multiplier. I rarely use sniper's mark, frostbite and frost bomb on higher-health targets helps a lot. Ensnaring arrow also increases damage taken, I stole someone's idea in this thread of mirage archer-ensnaring arrow-culling strike-GMP.
"
Covenant написал:
my tooltip in hideout is 49k.

Don't check HO tooltip it doesn't represent anything. Your dex is ~1127 this is a bit low(don't forget that with more dex your got: +phys damage>to cold, +proj damage, +cold damage, +ballistas count), so the guy with the same DPS in HO but with 2000 dex will have significantly better damage.
Better use POB for damage calculation.

dehogynem, I've played the budget version(cost approx ~6-7div) with ~1700dex on a 5l(6l is item rarity support, so no damage) on T16 with no problems, for big bosses, I switch "rarity" gem to "inc crit damage" and "cold penetration" to barrage support)

I've recorded a small clip showing T16 on 5l: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgXm__XmuEE. I'm still leveling(85lvl), didn't have corrupted blood immunity, some gems 19lvl without quality, don't have needed flasks, don't have %dex rings, 2x"Split Personality", etc. So the damage is not great, but fine for this state of character. Can't figure out how you can have issues in yellow maps(Check, maybe you forgot cold mastery at the bottom of the tree: 40% phys to cold conversion?). Also don't forget, that for big bosses you need 6l and barrage support + dying sun, so damage output will be x4-x6 from mapping 5l. (for maps, I don't bother changing gems)

p.s. Actually, with a real bossing setup, 95 lvl char and 21/20 gems(+awakened gems), with better gear - damage will be awesome. You can expect 10kk-100kk DPS depending on how you build it.
Последняя редакция: RawDamage. Время: 31 авг. 2022 г., 20:24:49
this is what i use:

passive tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABgUCagDuAiAEUQUtBbULYRIwFHUVIBhdGNsbbx5qILIhYCP2JP0ppSpNLOkwXjB8Mfo1kjnUOhY7ujwtPO8_J0CgRJ5KfUrESshNJk2STwRQ-lFHU7tW-lhtW69eE15FZDNnoGhaaPJrNG6qdPF293fXeu99dX31fyuDX4PMhoKHdorkjX2Nv5vsoJ-iAKTCpoiqWK9stNO18rc-uGy74718xKLE9sauyMzTfti92WDbNN0N32_jn-dU6druDu5v73rvj_Af9Hz2rvfP-IL5sfrr_gr-uv_eAAi6GjBe-330fGxGvXw90iCyM9Mbb8y0uGw1vVD6801NJg==?accountName=dehogynem&characterName=I_Just_Wanna_Be_God

Feedback is appreciated.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация