[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

"
JohnnyV76 написал:
"
FengTal написал:
First time totem build, so I'm a bit confuse about the mechanics. So my own crit and damage as well as point blank carry over to the ballista? How would I go about generating frenzy charges of the ballista are doing the killing

That carries over indeed.
That is why we use the other 6L with Frenzy and the cast on crit setup. Every time your frenzy attack hits a mob it generates a frenzy charge. In mapping you can keep the charges up by just shooting frenzy now and then although it is not really needed. On bosses it helps DPS on them with the frenzy charges and Sniper's mark.

I see, what about increasing my own elemental damage, would that carry over as well. I just got to yellow maps with this build, I have to say, pretty fun so far
Has anyone got any idea on how to craft these?

Maelstrom Nails
Gripped Gloves
Evasion: 294
EvasionBasePercentile: 0.2936
Unique ID: 4927401b85df163212f7e824168deec906cd9ac03bd3209082f83e4bdd4b57b3
Hunter Item
Item Level: 87
Quality: 28
Sockets: R-R B G
LevelReq: 70
Implicits: 1
18% increased Projectile Attack Damage
+56 to Dexterity
8% increased Dexterity
+35% to Fire Resistance
33% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage
{crafted}+70 to maximum Life

"
warlow_Aus написал:
Has anyone got any idea on how to craft these?

Get the base, spam fundamental fossils until T1 dex + % dex + desired 3rd suffix (alternatively, essence spam until % dex), lock suffixes, veiled chaos.
"
FengTal написал:
"
JohnnyV76 написал:
"
FengTal написал:
First time totem build, so I'm a bit confuse about the mechanics. So my own crit and damage as well as point blank carry over to the ballista? How would I go about generating frenzy charges of the ballista are doing the killing

That carries over indeed.
That is why we use the other 6L with Frenzy and the cast on crit setup. Every time your frenzy attack hits a mob it generates a frenzy charge. In mapping you can keep the charges up by just shooting frenzy now and then although it is not really needed. On bosses it helps DPS on them with the frenzy charges and Sniper's mark.

I see, what about increasing my own elemental damage, would that carry over as well. I just got to yellow maps with this build, I have to say, pretty fun so far

Yes that would carry over as well. :)

Increases to ele damage, attack speed, proj speed, etc all carry over to your ballista.
Hi guys
I like to try something new this league :)
I really like totem playstyle and wonder how well do you think this build could go this league (3.19) in HC ?
Does it worth a try ?
thx
Can we still follow the original guide and poe for this in 3.19? Besides a couple of the item changes?
"
Bobothewizard написал:
Can we still follow the original guide and poe for this in 3.19? Besides a couple of the item changes?

Yeah, the only things that really changed for this build are a very slight (and ultimately not meaningful to us) nerf to EA, and the change from Hyrri's Demise quiver (removed) to The Poised Prism quiver.

I am playing off-stream this league and played FP up until 95 just to blast my Atlas, and swapped over to SB to see how it is. Both builds seem about the same as I left them in Archnemesis.
Hi,

I am following this guide and I have a weird problem and I hope you can help me.

When I switch to Barrage por single target (switching with hypthermia) I do less damage!!! How it is possible? I can't understand. I have check every thing. I have 3 million of damage and 16 ballista... What I am doing wrong?

Here you are my POB: https://pastebin.com/rcMyiM9U

Thank for the help.
And when I have used barrage against Baran for example my damage heatlh the boss! I don't understand nothing.
Btw. Barrage....did they change something? Last league it shot 3 additional Projectiles sequentially. Now its 4 projectiles but it spreads like hell. Should it not suppose to be shot 3 arrows behind (rapid fire) and not spreading like Hypothermia?

Like:
Barrage with Rain of Splinters last League
-> -> -> -> ->

But Barrage now shooting/spreading like Hypothermia
/
- ->
\

Barrage is useless now? Bug or stupid mistake on my build?

For me there is no difference between barrage and hypothermia anymore?!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация