[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

"
dehogynem написал:
Feedback is appreciated.

Still many upgrades to do!

- 1 gem slot in your weapon is not necessary. 6 socket it and then try to 5 or 6 link it for a Cast on Crit setup. Or buy a 6s (6L if you have the currency) with a good crit and attack speed roll.

- Get an astramentis amulet.
- Get skitterbots.
- Get better flasks.
- Unlock / Fill the jewel sockets in your tree and put in a fluid motion and brawn as they are cheap.
- Get the 60% crit chance when summoning a totem as mastery in the totem mastery wheel at the bottom.

The 96% reduced mana generation on your ring may be hurting you as well. Can you freely put down all your totems without waiting? We can get away with a low free mana pool because we have good regen.

Also, when buying stuff try to get a good or even maxed roll on it. Like the fluid motion jewel... it can roll +24dex. Getting a 23dex one will be a lot cheaper but if you keep a search out for a 24 one you can also get it fairly cheap. May not seem much but a few dex here and there on several items adds up in the end.

Obviously 2x 6L will help as well. I'm still scraping currency for a 6L body armor but even with my 5L I feel DPS is good even in T15/16 maps. Some mobs here and there just don't want to die without a fight.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Thank you for the response.

"
6 socket it and then try to 5 or 6 link it

yes, im gathering fusings for it, although it wont raise my hp or dex.

"
- Get an astramentis amulet.

I dont have 60 chaos rn.

"
- Unlock / Fill the jewel sockets in your tree and put in a fluid motion and brawn as they are cheap.

will do.

"
The 96% reduced mana generation on your ring may be hurting you as well. Can you freely put down all your totems without waiting? We can get away with a low free mana pool because we have good regen.

i just use a mana flask

Thank you again, for typing these all down, its nice to see them gathered as a package in one place :)

With the removal of wildwrap and briskwrap change what armor would be the better choice? 6L hyrri or 6L brisk? I feel like hyrri is now better as it did not change and gives more defense. What do you guys think?
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
My turn to ask for help lol !

Was wondering if you guys could take a look at my char, I feel like I'm doing everything right but somehow I'm still extremely squishy and my damage is not THAT insane even at 2100 Dex.

Also, Is it better to have 2 Dex Cluster (12 passives, Dex + Increased Effect) or 1 Dex + 1 Cold (8 passives with Cold to the core)

Thanks
"
JohnnyV76 написал:
With the removal of wildwrap and briskwrap change what armor would be the better choice? 6L hyrri or 6L brisk? I feel like hyrri is now better as it did not change and gives more defense. What do you guys think?

hyrris has more evasion and less DPS - that's it(suppress no matters because you're already at 100%). briskwrap has more dex(dex = flat life + dps). choose depending on your build, better check in POB for your character. And don't forget that briskwrap usualy gives you +1 totem, so include it DPS in calcs.

p.s. Hyrris Ire is better at the first stages, when your dex is low, but after that briskwrap is superior.
Последняя редакция: RawDamage. Время: 2 сент. 2022 г., 18:44:18
What can i do to make it better dps , and tankier ? the dps is acceptable; killing all mobs in map , but , sometimes a rare pass thro and when he hits me , its like hit kill , what can i do to make it tankier ? cant do determination bc of mana

https://pobb.in/nlsQJDoubwut
Последняя редакция: LordOfChaos94. Время: 4 сент. 2022 г., 17:06:47
Excuse me someone can help me. I don't know how to use barrier. When I put it in the setup the life of bosses and guardians not even move. Is like if barrier make me do zero dps. Can someone explain me barrier ty
"
Morfogore1001 написал:
Excuse me someone can help me. I don't know how to use barrier. When I put it in the setup the life of bosses and guardians not even move. Is like if barrier make me do zero dps. Can someone explain me barrier ty

I guess you mean Barrage right?
I'm betting you are using the barrage gem instead of barrage support. Common mistake though it's been mentioned several times in this topic already.

About the tankiness.... this is not a tanky build at all. The defense mainly evolves about totem placement and dodging manually. Higher HP prevents some one shots but you will get unlucky now and then. More DPS also helps so mobs die faster before getting to hit you. Some mobs are just weird though. Happened a couple of times that I put down the totems and this big mob just jumps over all totems and insta-gibs me. I think this happens a lot with the Legion mobs.
Used a veiled chaos and had an open suffix... What should I choose ?

"
I guess you mean Barrage right?
I'm betting you are using the barrage gem instead of barrage support. Common mistake though it's been mentioned several times in this topic already.

no, im ussing the barrage support you can check my character , and the skill also change, the ballistas fire in 1 dirrection all the arrows, but im literally healing the guardians and big bosses.
Последняя редакция: Morfogore1001. Время: 5 сент. 2022 г., 10:04:46

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация