[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

I started this league with ea totems and yesterday I switched to siege ballistas, im arround 1k dex. Doing T5-8 maps and its just smooth. Love this build.

Did someone already hit the rain of splinters jewel? if yes how many vaal orbs?
Hello fellow Iron Commander enjoyers; I had a lot of fun with this build last league with dumb lake Jewelry. That said, I decided to start elsewhere this league because I really dont like starting EA.

That said, it sounds like a pretty great build for sanctum (drop totems, delete everything, profit)

Am i right on that? I'm thinking of rolling it again as a second build.
Couldn't see this answered anyway in the guide - Is it worth chasing 100% cold conversion?

We seem to use lots of cold scaling synergies like cold pen / hatred, but we only convert 65% (mastery + gloves). Is full conversion with an item like hrimmsorrow not worth it?
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
"
Jaysoni написал:
I started this league with ea totems and yesterday I switched to siege ballistas, im arround 1k dex. Doing T5-8 maps and its just smooth. Love this build.

Got mine yesterday after 15-20 vaal orbs on Crimson jewels. I think that is pretty lucky :-) I got 3 unique outcomes, the last one was rain of splinters, unfortunately with bad rolls.

I changed my filter to see all Crimson jewels and corrupted all directly what I found. On top i specced into corrupted strongboxes to directky corrupt all jewels dropping from strongboxes (also got one unique corruption only crimson jewel out of strongboxes, this is also working).

Good luck to all!
"
Starlight85 написал:
Couldn't see this answered anyway in the guide - Is it worth chasing 100% cold conversion?

We seem to use lots of cold scaling synergies like cold pen / hatred, but we only convert 65% (mastery + gloves). Is full conversion with an item like hrimmsorrow not worth it?

Low budget option to get to 90% is eldritch implicit on gloves.

Watchers eye Cold-to-phys mod is a high budget option to get to to 100%. Its definitely worth it if you have the budget.

As far as Hrimsorrow, i've never mathed it out, but its doubtful worth it once you can roll implicit on your rare gloves. You lose a dex roll, and implicits, plus potentially more resists and temple chill mod etc. And remember, with a veiled mod you can get that 65% to 75% also
Последняя редакция: mort45954. Время: 13 дек. 2022 г., 11:21:19
"
Schnuedde написал:
"
Jaysoni написал:

Got mine yesterday after 15-20 vaal orbs on Crimson jewels. I think that is pretty lucky :-) I got 3 unique outcomes, the last one was rain of splinters, unfortunately with bad rolls.

I changed my filter to see all Crimson jewels and corrupted all directly what I found. On top i specced into corrupted strongboxes to directky corrupt all jewels dropping from strongboxes (also got one unique corruption only crimson jewel out of strongboxes, this is also working).

Good luck to all!

im about 15 cimson in, no luck, just 3 Inertia's.

And thank you, need to take a look at my filter :) Good hint!
I am playing Dex Stacking Ballista this league too.

What about taking the Anathema ring? You would loose a lot of Dex and Resi but with 4 Curses you could use something like Frostbite, Elemental Weakness, Snipers Mark and maybe Temporal Chain?

Would it be worth it to trade dex and resi for a lot of neg. Cold Resi?

Or the totally other way around and don't invest into -Cold Resi at all and take Forbidden Flame/Flash: Inevitable Judgement and Crit Chance?
Последняя редакция: Slowdice2. Время: 14 дек. 2022 г., 9:40:27
ok this builds is smooth sailing as always. farmed t16 with tabula .

on another hand som1 mentioned getting rain of splinters in like 20 waals. screw you you lucky bastard ( after hundreds of corrupts nothing for me)

But GGG rly did dirty with rain of splinters i had to pay 9divs on day 3 to get it :(
Последняя редакция: anti4z500. Время: 16 дек. 2022 г., 13:31:21
"
anti4z500 написал:

on another hand som1 mentioned getting rain of splinters in like 20 waals. screw you you lucky bastard ( after hundreds of corrupts nothing for me)

But GGG rly did dirty with rain of splinters i had to pay 9divs on day 3 to get it :(

how tf did you have 9 div on day 3 ? what kind of sorcery players perform seriously ? ok you get to maps same day after 24h but 9 div for 1 jewel only, what drops did you have ??
"
Petardinjo написал:
"
anti4z500 написал:

how tf did you have 9 div on day 3 ? what kind of sorcery players perform seriously ? ok you get to maps same day after 24h but 9 div for 1 jewel only, what drops did you have ??

good question. expedition is your best friend at the start , rog crafted for me few good items(8+div worth) pinnacle boss lucky drops. and i gambled with cards
got lucky and got mirror shard first 10divs on day 3 :P(9 divs on day 3 its not that strange or alot. after 7 days i alrdy spend 50
divs on this build. )

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация