[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

I can't seem to figure out where the Endurance and Powercharges is coming from?
"
CityWók написал:
I can't seem to figure out where the Endurance and Powercharges is coming from?

its from
Ascendancy-conviction of power
"
anti4z500 написал:
"
Petardinjo написал:
"
anti4z500 написал:
ok this builds is smooth sailing as always. farmed t16 with tabula .

on another hand som1 mentioned getting rain of splinters in like 20 waals. screw you you lucky bastard ( after hundreds of corrupts nothing for me)

But GGG rly did dirty with rain of splinters i had to pay 9divs on day 3 to get it :(

how tf did you have 9 div on day 3 ? what kind of sorcery players perform seriously ? ok you get to maps same day after 24h but 9 div for 1 jewel only, what drops did you have ??

good question. expedition is your best friend at the start , rog crafted for me few good items(8+div worth) pinnacle boss lucky drops. and i gambled with cards
got lucky and got mirror shard first 10divs on day 3 :P(9 divs on day 3 its not that strange or alot. after 7 days i alrdy spend 50
divs on this build. )

that's some iq200 gameplay with a lot of luck.

looking your gear now, it seems you're done with this build, next upgrade is I assume a lot.

well going to respec from ice spear totems to this and see how is it goes :)
Jo Anti4z500 your gear is sick mate. Good way for me to look for upgrades. Do you craft your Amulet and body armor or did you buy them.
"
Kriz0r написал:
Jo Anti4z500 your gear is sick mate. Good way for me to look for upgrades. Do you craft your Amulet and body armor or did you buy them.

amulet is self craft (lucky to be fair) armor was also lucky, needed to use fracture orb so i got that armor and manage to hit fracture attack speed per dex

amulet is easy crafted just need 1 redeemer amulet and roll increased dex % and another shaper amulet with increased attribute % (spam alt till roll it) then awakener orb it and you get amulet with increased dex + attribute if lucky it will get damage per dex if not then you need to use suffix cant be change and then harvest craft reforge an influenced and pray you get damage per dex mod

Armor cant roll attack speed mod per dex. only way to get that mod on armor is to vendor 60 breach rings and hope to get armor with that mod
"
anti4z500 написал:
"
Petardinjo написал:

good question. expedition is your best friend at the start , rog crafted for me few good items(8+div worth) pinnacle boss lucky drops. and i gambled with cards
got lucky and got mirror shard first 10divs on day 3 :P(9 divs on day 3 its not that strange or alot. after 7 days i alrdy spend 50
divs on this build. )

that's some iq200 gameplay with a lot of luck.

looking your gear now, it seems you're done with this build, next upgrade is I assume a lot.

well going to respec from ice spear totems to this and see how is it goes :)

oo its still far from done. amulet not rly good need craft new or annul and pray that it removes suffix mod

belt also needs alot crafting

armor also not rly good need 6l+attack speed per dex increased dex mod

refine skill tree and then another cluster jewel :D then better watchers eye but that things is prob a few mirrors so no go :D
Последняя редакция: anti4z500. Время: 19 дек. 2022 г., 10:53:16
Thanks for the tips
Armour i allready start farming but dont got lucky. Amu sounds realy not to hard to get i will try it.
is there like an updated skill tree?
The main char is a half-elf for the whole story OSHOCK FACEo
"
csabijo написал:
is there like an updated skill tree?

late late game tree variation https://pastebin.com/C2yQSAcA

Its flexible build and tree can have alot variations
what are we thinking for invocations from sanctum for this build? also sanctified relics?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация