[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

"
Awzymandias написал:
what are we thinking for invocations from sanctum for this build? also sanctified relics?

For me personally, only 3 viable ones:
Magebane - Saves passive point
Iron Reflexes - Saves passive point
Resolute Technique - Gain stun immunity.

All other Notables do not benefit the build.
Closest one would be Mind Over Matter but we have very little unreserved mana anyway so pretty pointless.
So im not sure what would be the next upgrade for me. What do you think about sublime vision ? 40% effect of Hatred + brittle sounds realy strong, but we lose skitterbots. the free mana we could use for aspekt of the spider
Need to check pob, but i guess the brittle should real push the dmg vs uber boss's
"
Kriz0r написал:
So im not sure what would be the next upgrade for me. What do you think about sublime vision ? 40% effect of Hatred + brittle sounds realy strong, but we lose skitterbots. the free mana we could use for aspekt of the spider
Need to check pob, but i guess the brittle should real push the dmg vs uber boss's

i think prob the best upgrade is gloves with dex + attack speed + damage against chilled + convert damage to cold.

also amulet with increased dex+increased attributes+ damage per dex is strong upgrade
Any chance this build can beat the Hall of Grandmasters? I just hit level 90, and still need a lot of upgrades.

If not, any suggestions on a build that can do HoGM?
Последняя редакция: Xerostomia. Время: 7 янв. 2023 г., 21:29:27
"
Xerostomia написал:
Any chance this build can beat the Hall of Grandmasters? I just hit level 90, and still need a lot of upgrades.

With this builde you have so much dmg HoMG is no problem, but why u want to?
"
Kriz0r написал:
"
Xerostomia написал:

With this builde you have so much dmg HoMG is no problem, but why u want to?

It is the only achievement I have not gotten. I have tried several times over the years with different characters, and get wiped out pretty quickly. It seems most of the information on tackling the map is from years ago (such as Righteous fire Juggernaut, and others have suggested Death Oath/Scorching Ray, but all suggest using the Block chance reduction Gem).

I ask, because I need more upgrades for this character, (the Rain of Splinters Gem is really expensive on Xbox) and thus I am deciding if I should 'go for it' with Ballista Totems or switch characters.
I am planning to give this build a try and have a few questions. (No, its not about the quiver...).

Is it a bad idea to swap GMP for Mirage Archer in the Frenzy setup? Or is it just a personal preference (like less aiming vs. less clicking)?

Also can someone confirm if the "Killing an enemy while this buff is active refreshes the buff duration, and can grant a Frenzy Charge." part of Blood Rage works with the totem kills? Checked the wiki because of the wording, but no answer there.

Thanks in advance!
"
Fenris1970 написал:
I am planning to give this build a try and have a few questions. (No, its not about the quiver...).

Is it a bad idea to swap GMP for Mirage Archer in the Frenzy setup? Or is it just a personal preference (like less aiming vs. less clicking)?

Also can someone confirm if the "Killing an enemy while this buff is active refreshes the buff duration, and can grant a Frenzy Charge." part of Blood Rage works with the totem kills? Checked the wiki because of the wording, but no answer there.

Thanks in advance!

To answer the 2nd question first: You have to refresh the buff on your own, it will not be refreshed when your totems kill something. But you are getting used to it.

For the 2nd question I can only say I have never tried it because I don't see a real benefit. You only press Frenzy from time to time for the charges during mapping or to debuff a harder mob/boss. And then you only press it from time to time as needed. With GMP you do not really have to aim and hit the max charges / debuffs really quick..
Thank you for answering. Another question:
I am planning to use Siege Ballista - Inspiration - Added Cold Damage - Cold Penetration - Hypothermia(Barrage for bosses) - Elemental Damage With Attacks

If mana is not an issue, what is the best replacement for Inspiration in a red socket? Also what is the best overall replacement for it, if socket color doesn't matter?

Edit: also is there an easy/cheap way for ailment immunity?

Последняя редакция: Fenris1970. Время: 20 янв. 2023 г., 8:58:56
Even if u have no mana problem, Inspiration gives the most damage of all red gems.
If you have a blue socket and alot of crit chance then increased crit multi gives more dmg, but for crit multi u need some Int

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация