[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

PS - I do see the mapping POB in the original post, but that is seemingly very basic endgame. Is there a more expensive version more comparable to the Sanctum farming build?

I’ve spent all the currency on the Sanctum version, shame to downgrade so far to go mapping!
my char cost me ~80divs, pretty smooth farmer :)
"
Gnostikos1 написал:
PS - I do see the mapping POB in the original post, but that is seemingly very basic endgame. Is there a more expensive version more comparable to the Sanctum farming build?

I’ve spent all the currency on the Sanctum version, shame to downgrade so far to go mapping!

For mapping i drop zealotry and use determination with molten shell - mostly no problem on any map 8 mods with exarch mods.
I actually run so with bosses and didnt see much differences - build have so much dps and aoe what we can drop half of dps auras/tals and go for def/qol
Do we want heirophent or inquisitor for no hit sanctum runs the OP ones
Hi, im searching for 4 totems as inquisitor and .. i cant i dont see as.

1 Natural.
2 Ancestral Bound.
3 Shield.
4 ??¿? .

Dont jewels of forbbiden.. nothing more ..

help? pls ...
forbidden flame and flesh with pursuit of faith give the extra totem
Amm then in herald version we have 3 totems? right?
For those who want to be more tanky, you can check my build, it's based on "TbXie's Shockwave Totems Hierophant Build Guide" with some tweaks.

It's tanky, over 97k EHP pool without any flasks, and DPS is still high enough that Lycia won't know what hits her.

It can also clear all Uber bosses and Simulacrum 30 waves.

this is the POB link:

https://pobb.in/ycq8FfBcVkcp

p.s. It's not cheap.

Последняя редакция: Elwine. Время: 7 окт. 2023 г., 7:56:30
where all the damage comes from? i have very basic setup (dialla+shockwave 21) with 5 totems and 2 heralds (purity+ash). pob shows 220k dps per totem. i have never see freeze on any boss (in the ts's pob "freeze" enabled against guardian, which seems impossible to me), so 50% of dmg goes off.
also, i don't feel these 220k dps: i have dead eye with real 500k dps and she performs much better than "1 mil per 5 totem" inq.
here is the pobb: https://pobb.in/LvYhkfCBIfo1
i really don't see where i supposed to get enough dmg to freeze boss in order to get 300-400k dps per totem.
"
fngplg написал:
where all the damage comes from? i have very basic setup (dialla+shockwave 21) with 5 totems and 2 heralds (purity+ash). pob shows 220k dps per totem. i have never see freeze on any boss (in the ts's pob "freeze" enabled against guardian, which seems impossible to me), so 50% of dmg goes off.
also, i don't feel these 220k dps: i have dead eye with real 500k dps and she performs much better than "1 mil per 5 totem" inq.
here is the pobb: https://pobb.in/LvYhkfCBIfo1
i really don't see where i supposed to get enough dmg to freeze boss in order to get 300-400k dps per totem.

Hey, You need to change your dialla's to have 4 reds 2 green, then socket your crit strikes/crit damage in the green ones. that alone bumps your damage up, also that replica's dragonflight ain't doing a whole lot for you best to just get a +1 amulet

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация