[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

Hey guys been playing this as heiro. But i feel underwhelmed. I dont have access too pob as i play on console its hard too pinpoint what im doing wrong. Char name is sancing any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
"
f1rstborn написал:
"
Kedalb написал:
I'm a pretty new player, will this build be okay in maps to farm some currency for gear before heading to sanctum or is it too squishy?

It can go straight to sanctum. Just don't go straight to i83 sanctum picking up every bad affliction known to man then blame the build.

No worries, I am not good enough at the game to blame anything other than myself. I've taken the build into maps, currently doing tier 10+ (again im a newer player) and it's been going great. I enjoy totem playstyle and I know spell totems will never be a zoomer mapper. I'll try sanctum eventually, but for now it feels like the build will function just fine in higher tier maps as I get more gear. If you have any advice for mapping with it please let me know. Thanks for the build!
I am getting one shot by magic mobs in t10 maps, can someone help? I get one shot off screen and i die and ic an't even complete my map what am i doign wrong? I got capped res and 2912 life. My last 3 maps i just died using all portals and i am close to uninstalling this game cuz i am having 0 fun, it took me so long to level to finally start maps and now i just get one shot
Последняя редакция: FnTsTiC. Время: 24 сент. 2023 г., 20:54:29
I just wanna say thanks for the build, this thing melts everything. Most of the times I don't even see the bosses in invitations because they die instantly.
Good build and good guide.
"
FnTsTiC написал:
I am getting one shot by magic mobs in t10 maps, can someone help? I get one shot off screen and i die and ic an't even complete my map what am i doign wrong? I got capped res and 2912 life. My last 3 maps i just died using all portals and i am close to uninstalling this game cuz i am having 0 fun, it took me so long to level to finally start maps and now i just get one shot

If you can go to your profile and make your characters public, we can then see what's going on and perhaps provide some help.
What exactly are we running steelskin for and how are you using it? Obviously dmg mitigation but with just a 1.5 sec duration i never find myself using it.
What would be best for no hit sanctums for beginners totem shockwave or hexblast mines?
Hi im wondering with mageblood, do people all go heirophant? I was trying to find a mageblood inquistor with high dps.
I'm curious about TOTA, and how this build could be altered (if at all) to adapt to that style of play.

For example, it doesn't seem like we freeze or even chill enemies in TOTA very often. So is it really necessary to convert 100% to cold damage?

Here's one question I'm stuck on:

Is there a better helmet option for TOTA play?
"
BabyTempest написал:
What would be best for no hit sanctums for beginners totem shockwave or hexblast mines?

Both are mostly same good(played hex in sanctum league), but hex potentially much faster runner.

Here to say thank for the build, easy challenge run.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация