[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

btw the current PoB is showing negative mana- and it's because Charisma got unallocated.
Hi Guys
Im searching for uber bosser build for this 3.19 I have seen a video of this build that can face tank all uber eater spells which is really cool with around 25ex to 50ex.
after the nerf is this build strong that strong to deal with uber bosses with good damage and tankness?
Последняя редакция: LordMerah. Время: 19 авг. 2022 г., 5:38:38
How does leveling and early game with this build look like? I don't play PoE a lot, I usually have a lot of fun at the beginning of the league and I have a huge fondness for this skill, so I'm considering starting this build but I'm afraid it will bounce me off the wall.
I played on this build last league. This is not bad build but it can't kill uber bosses. they oneshotted me at once.
"
Nikxed написал:
btw the current PoB is showing negative mana- and it's because Charisma got unallocated.

Ya, anytime I switch between trees it unallocates.
"
LordMerah написал:
Hi Guys
Im searching for uber bosser build for this 3.19 I have seen a video of this build that can face tank all uber eater spells which is really cool with around 25ex to 50ex.
after the nerf is this build strong that strong to deal with uber bosses with good damage and tankness?

The aura nerf hit (like almost any build) but it is still uber viable. I finished all of them last league and will do so this time too. That said, it is not the most cost efficient way to do ubers. That will be one of the miners people suggest.
"
Blessedbyheavens написал:
I played on this build last league. This is not bad build but it can't kill uber bosses. they oneshotted me at once.

Took them all down deathless (except Cortex). It's not a facetank build, but your mobility is higher than anything except a minion build. They are hard fights to practice (due to cost), but I'm confident you could knock it out in time.
"
loczek123 написал:
How does leveling and early game with this build look like? I don't play PoE a lot, I usually have a lot of fun at the beginning of the league and I have a huge fondness for this skill, so I'm considering starting this build but I'm afraid it will bounce me off the wall.

Early league (before astral projector) You cast the totem into the mobs and it kills them (you can have it taunt them as well with a mastery). After Astral projector it off screens everything keeping you safe.
edit: nvm i can't read lol
Последняя редакция: Nikxed. Время: 20 авг. 2022 г., 2:29:53
I seem to be having huge damage issues. Crap gear of course, but it takes ages to kill yellow mobs. 2 mod rares are a battle, and I basically have to trap them against a wall than go get a beer while I thump away at them.

About to buy a tabula and respec into inquisitor when I do merciless lab, but pretty worried about what it'll feel like to play without the totem cast speed.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация