[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

"
Akris85 написал:
I seem to be having huge damage issues. Crap gear of course, but it takes ages to kill yellow mobs. 2 mod rares are a battle, and I basically have to trap them against a wall than go get a beer while I thump away at them.

About to buy a tabula and respec into inquisitor when I do merciless lab, but pretty worried about what it'll feel like to play without the totem cast speed.

The problem is until you get the 4th Inquisitor ascendency and at least 50-60% total crit chance, u have no penetration which you need to have for the magic and rare mobs.

With 2 curses, u can use Arcanist Brand + ElementalWeakness + FrostBite (if ur using Hrimsorrow), and also add cold penetration gem on ur 6-link Tabula.
Последняя редакция: Akavuuh. Время: 21 авг. 2022 г., 6:17:44
hello, Thank you for the build. But I found the pob you posted is different than actual skill tree. I can't find Thaumaturgical protection in actual skill tree and actual skill tree starts with "Damage with mana" and "mana regenration and life" There is no shock chance at starting point. Which do you suggest to take?
"
powerdefender написал:
hello, Thank you for the build. But I found the pob you posted is different than actual skill tree. I can't find Thaumaturgical protection in actual skill tree and actual skill tree starts with "Damage with mana" and "mana regenration and life" There is no shock chance at starting point. Which do you suggest to take?

I think what you're talking about is the effect of the timeless jewel he has socketed, it randomly turns the passives into other things, and turns the keystone into the one we need.
Hi, league started this build, already respeced into inquisitor, and having issues with the quality of life while using the totems. the main issue is cast speed. Once I got double cast shrine and it felt insanely good. but now I just missing cast speed so much. The second issue is that "Pursuit of faith" was giving a lot of totem placement speed, but while playing inquisitor it feels really lackluster. I assume we can only use Forbidden jewels to solve this problem.

"
Nikxed написал:
"
powerdefender написал:

I think what you're talking about is the effect of the timeless jewel he has socketed, it randomly turns the passives into other things, and turns the keystone into the one we need.

Thank you.
Последняя редакция: powerdefender. Время: 21 авг. 2022 г., 19:12:34
To be honest the early inquisitor swap seemed kinda bad to me. I was still hierophant until level 87. The quality of life from hiero + the power and endurance charges made early mapping so much easier. Was only around early red maps i really needed the inquis swap.

As for now, you can annoint totemic zeal which definitely helps, or wait till you get the forbidden flesh/flame. Don't be afraid to take more damage nodes like the ones under ancestral bond if you need them early. Before cluster jewels the pob doesn't really have much damage on it.
I just looked at skill section and saw Arcanist Brand- Punishment- Assasin's Mark - Purifying flame.
Among 4, 3 skills need to be activated manually, is that correct?
"
powerdefender написал:
I just looked at skill section and saw Arcanist Brand- Punishment- Assasin's Mark - Purifying flame.
Among 4, 3 skills need to be activated manually, is that correct?

Arcanist brand casts them for you, you just cast the brand once.
any tip for skill gem setup for league start? Without Charisma and res eff on shield
"
ReturnToPathOfExile написал:
any tip for skill gem setup for league start? Without Charisma and res eff on shield

I run Detemination / hatred / vitality all on mana. Safer than going full damage and been able to do t16 exarch/eater just fine if a little bit slow.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация