[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster for End Game.

"
youjisan написал:
I have another question.

Is there a way to fit Impossible escape and Green Nightmare into the mid tier build? Or is there a point to it?

I am currently trying to switch to mid tier till I can afford the armor and the rest. I have an watcher's eye with the right determination effect and clarity with chance to recover 10% mana. I also have the two unique gems I mentioned, but I don't have the cluster jewels yet.

Thank you.

The impossible escape and green nightmare are to help cap the spell suppression. In mid-budget build we were temporarily using spell block as opposed to spell suppression. Therefore, I would only recommend those 2 jewels at a later point of the build.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Hi,

Your build is nice!

I'm new here and crafting the amulet currently but I don't understand whats the meaning of this line "Then use harvest augment lightning to guarantee +1 lightning level."?

Is it horticrafting station (I can't find any +1 lighting in the station) or need find harvest map?

What's the meaning of harvest augment?

Could you provide more details please?

Thanks in advanced
Ok I finally made the switch from my regular Ziz LC to this one. Took a while to get everything ready enough. I'm still missing a bunch of stuff (watcher's eye, ammy +1 all, final crafts on rings and boots, lab enchants, some variants of gems) but it feels pretty great. Feeling a lot more tanky and the damage is better than where I was at before.

If you're able to check where I'm at and spot any glaring issues that'd be amazing. I've made and caught a ton of little mistakes so far. Getting there though.
Последняя редакция: slvrdllr. Время: 5 окт. 2022 г., 21:48:45
"
XendarGo написал:
Hi,

Your build is nice!

I'm new here and crafting the amulet currently but I don't understand whats the meaning of this line "Then use harvest augment lightning to guarantee +1 lightning level."?

Is it horticrafting station (I can't find any +1 lighting in the station) or need find harvest map?

Thanks in advanced

Hi, yes it is the horticrafting station. There's one that says "add a new lightning modifier and remove a random modifier from a non-influenced item". I will update the guide to make this clear. Thanks for bring it up.

[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
slvrdllr написал:
Ok I finally made the switch from my regular Ziz LC to this one. Took a while to get everything ready enough. I'm still missing a bunch of stuff (watcher's eye, ammy +1 all, final crafts on rings and boots, lab enchants, some variants of gems) but it feels pretty great. Feeling a lot more tanky and the damage is better than where I was at before.

If you're able to check where I'm at and spot any glaring issues that'd be amazing. I've made and caught a ton of little mistakes so far. Getting there though.

great to see your progress so far!

I checked your character and you are in a very good place with gears. Just need to get the rest of the items so the build can have full power :)
"
JennoJoyce написал:
"
XendarGo написал:
Hi,

Your build is nice!

Thanks in advanced

Hi, yes it is the horticrafting station. There's one that says "add a new lightning modifier and remove a random modifier from a non-influenced item". I will update the guide to make this clear. Thanks for bring it up.

Thank you so much for the answer, now I can continue the progress. :)
"
Clyro написал:
Really cool guide, Thank you for the effort explaining the brainstorming behind the decisions!

You are welcome! let me know if you have questions.
I'm very new to crafting, with that being said how does one get Lightning Damage Leeched As Life onto a Amethyst Ring?
"
Saint_ScottyB написал:
I'm very new to crafting, with that being said how does one get Lightning Damage Leeched As Life onto a Amethyst Ring?

This is not crafted, it's usually a delve mod dropped by delve monsters. There are also alternative ways to get life leech.

1. get cluster jewel notable: doryani's lesson
2. get watcher eye's mod: damage leeched as life while affected by vitality
3. If the above 2 are too hard to reach, then you could find alternative rings with the lightning damage leech mod.
Последняя редакция: JennoJoyce. Время: 9 окт. 2022 г., 15:17:41
How would you compare the mid budget to high in terms of survivability? Im currently sitting on the mid one and im being killed more than i would like

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация