[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster for End Game.

"
How would you compare the mid budget to high in terms of survivability? Im currently sitting on the mid one and im being killed more than i would like

The mid budget one only has about 30% of the survivability as the high one. The mid-budget build is intended for farming currency in red maps or doing easy content (such as heist, I used the mid-budget gear farming heist from lvl92 to lv98).

When you start doing more difficult content, such as target-farming bosses, you need to start getting more defensive layers I listed in the mechanics section.

[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
JennoJoyce написал:
"
How would you compare the mid budget to high in terms of survivability? Im currently sitting on the mid one and im being killed more than i would like

The mid budget one only has about 30% of the survivability as the high one. The mid-budget build is intended for farming currency in red maps or doing easy content (such as heist, I used the mid-budget gear farming heist from lvl92 to lv98).

When you start doing more difficult content, such as target-farming bosses, you need to start getting more defensive layers I listed in the mechanics section.

Ah, thats very good to hear! Im currently buying/crafting everything for the high budget one, but i dont think i will be able to lv up to 95+ till there, which points would you take out to fit a lv 92? Hopefully with all the added tankiness of the high budget one i will be able then
"

Ah, thats very good to hear! Im currently buying/crafting everything for the high budget one, but i dont think i will be able to lv up to 95+ till there, which points would you take out to fit a lv 92? Hopefully with all the added tankiness of the high budget one i will be able then

to fit lv92 on the end-game tree, I would take out some damage nodes like Serpent Stance branch. Then remove Overcharged and True Strike from impossible escape area.

It would lose about 25% damage and some survivability (due to lack of block chance), but once you level up you will get those back.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Последняя редакция: JennoJoyce. Время: 9 окт. 2022 г., 22:34:47
"
JennoJoyce написал:
"

to fit lv92 on the end-game tree, I would take out some damage nodes like Serpent Stance branch. Then remove Overcharged and True Strike from impossible escape area.

It would lose about 25% damage and some survivability (due to lack of block chance), but once you level up you will get those back.

Ok, thanks a lot! Btw, the amulet +1 to all skills gave me a nightmare haha
Hey can you check my gear/passives and see if there's something wrong? My mana regen isnt enough to sustain the LC spam, and i cant figure it out

I also didnt pay enough attention to the int/dex bases, got mainly dex ones that were cheaper, cost me around 500-600 ES

edit: i kinda figured out the mana issue, i was supposed to use flame dash for the arcane surge to trigger the mana regen, that way it can be sustained
Последняя редакция: Walrus04. Время: 11 окт. 2022 г., 22:36:29
"
Hey can you check my gear/passives and see if there's something wrong? My mana regen isnt enough to sustain the LC spam, and i cant figure it out

I also didnt pay enough attention to the int/dex bases, got mainly dex ones that were cheaper, cost me around 500-600 ES

edit: i kinda figured out the mana issue, i was supposed to use flame dash for the arcane surge to trigger the mana regen, that way it can be sustained

I checked your gear, seems like you are missing one more -mana cost craft on ring. Maybe that could be the reason too.
Hello Jenno, I fell in love with your build and decided to switch from a Doryani's Prototype build to your build with some relica from my former build.
I didn't manage to get the mod on the armor that grant endurance charges when hit in the armor. But I have 3 grand Spectrum so that I get 3 Endurance Charges, 3 Power Charges and 45% Elemental Damage by default. My Watcher's Eye doesn't grant additional buffs to Wrath but instead grant Life Leech with Vitality and Mana Restore with Clarity (I do still have the Critical Damage Reduction with Determination). My PoB shows up to 14,7 M DPS on Lightning Conduit but I have 88K EHP with 100% spell suppress chance and 73% block chance.

I do feel a lot tankier but I'm vulnerable to DoT damage (either ignite or poison, I switch pantheons when necessary) and I've put an Energy Shield Leech gem on Orb of Storms instead of Power Charge on Critical support, Energy Shield Leech seems as important as Life since we tank with both. Mind sharing suggestions for improvement ? I'm a total noob in terms of crafting, I've started PoE this league.

https://pastebin.com/Ud79yJGM

Thank you :)
Hey there. I love how detailed your guide is and tried to follow it as close as possible (within my current means). Can you give me some pointers on how to improve my gear/passives? My damage is really lacking. Maybe I understood some mechanics wrong.

Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/Ud79yJGM

You help would be greatly appreciated :).
Последняя редакция: Obfusca. Время: 13 окт. 2022 г., 11:17:05
Quick little update. Made lots of progress. Crafted the ammy! Your estimate was very good -- I think I got lucky and did it in about 1500 alts. Only thing missing now is a lvl 4 Enlighten support, Bottled Faith, and possibly a better Watcher's Eye I think. Also still need a decent helmet enchant.

Only thing I find is that mana sometimes seems to be an issue but not really too bad. I guess the lvl 4 Enlighten would help on that.

For the crafting on some of the gear, not sure it matters, but I found that crafting on a random mana craft being doing the unveils helped limit the options. Maybe wasn't necessary but I always seem to get what I need the first time.

Beat Maven for the first time (and with only one death). Thanks again for the build and all the details in the post.
Последняя редакция: slvrdllr. Время: 13 окт. 2022 г., 11:55:24
"
Aynath написал:
Hello Jenno, I fell in love with your build and decided to switch from a Doryani's Prototype build to your build with some relica from my former build.
I didn't manage to get the mod on the armor that grant endurance charges when hit in the armor. But I have 3 grand Spectrum so that I get 3 Endurance Charges, 3 Power Charges and 45% Elemental Damage by default. My Watcher's Eye doesn't grant additional buffs to Wrath but instead grant Life Leech with Vitality and Mana Restore with Clarity (I do still have the Critical Damage Reduction with Determination). My PoB shows up to 14,7 M DPS on Lightning Conduit but I have 88K EHP with 100% spell suppress chance and 73% block chance.

I do feel a lot tankier but I'm vulnerable to DoT damage (either ignite or poison, I switch pantheons when necessary) and I've put an Energy Shield Leech gem on Orb of Storms instead of Power Charge on Critical support, Energy Shield Leech seems as important as Life since we tank with both. Mind sharing suggestions for improvement ? I'm a total noob in terms of crafting, I've started PoE this league.

https://pastebin.com/Ud79yJGM

Thank you :)

Impressive progress so far! especially if this is your first POE league.

I checked your POB, and see how you worked around several mechanics very well, like using watch's eye to get life leech, and getting ES leech from orb of storms.

To survive DoT damage better, you are missing the keystone Lethe Shade, which is only 2 points away. This allows you to take 50% less DoT damage per second and it will have a significant impact. I would suggest dropping the overcharged and one life&energy shield node, and get the keystone allocated.

Also, I noticed you are not gaining over-leech, because your HP is overly allocated. To gain overleech, you need to make sure your unreserved life is greater than reserved life. Therefore you should lower your clarity gem by 2 levels.

Once you have those two mechanics working properly, you should survive DoT much better. But overall, amazing progress.
Последняя редакция: JennoJoyce. Время: 13 окт. 2022 г., 14:26:02

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация