[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster for End Game.

"
Obfusca написал:
Hey there. I love how detailed your guide is and tried to follow it as close as possible (within my current means). Can you give me some pointers on how to improve my gear/passives? My damage is really lacking. Maybe I understood some mechanics wrong.

Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/Ud79yJGM

You help would be greatly appreciated :).

Your PoB is the same as the one in the previous reply. Are you two playing the same character? :)
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
slvrdllr написал:
Quick little update. Made lots of progress. Crafted the ammy! Your estimate was very good -- I think I got lucky and did it in about 1500 alts. Only thing missing now is a lvl 4 Enlighten support, Bottled Faith, and possibly a better Watcher's Eye I think. Also still need a decent helmet enchant.

Only thing I find is that mana sometimes seems to be an issue but not really too bad. I guess the lvl 4 Enlighten would help on that.

For the crafting on some of the gear, not sure it matters, but I found that crafting on a random mana craft being doing the unveils helped limit the options. Maybe wasn't necessary but I always seem to get what I need the first time.

Beat Maven for the first time (and with only one death). Thanks again for the build and all the details in the post.

Glad to hear that the build worked out for you!

Yeah the mana blocking craft works well when we don't need to craft meta mods (such as prefix/suffix cannot be changed) during aisling.

I haven't found that situation in our gear crafting though. But feel free to point out if there's any step that can be improved :)
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
I think it was only on the boots and rings. After I did the veiled chaos orb, but before I unveiled, I tossed on a +# to mana craft which would then eliminate that as being an option on the unveiling. I was just playing around on craftofexile and noticed it (but I might be misunderstanding how it works!)
"
JennoJoyce написал:
"
Obfusca написал:
Hey there. I love how detailed your guide is and tried to follow it as close as possible (within my current means). Can you give me some pointers on how to improve my gear/passives? My damage is really lacking. Maybe I understood some mechanics wrong.

Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/Ud79yJGM

You help would be greatly appreciated :).

Your PoB is the same as the one in the previous reply. Are you two playing the same character? :)

Do'h must've copied the wrong link :).

Here you go:

https://pastebin.com/bw8cvdgR
"
slvrdllr написал:
I think it was only on the boots and rings. After I did the veiled chaos orb, but before I unveiled, I tossed on a +# to mana craft which would then eliminate that as being an option on the unveiling. I was just playing around on craftofexile and noticed it (but I might be misunderstanding how it works!)

Oh you are absolutely right, I will update the crafting instructions. Thanks for noticing it.
"
Obfusca написал:

Here you go:

I checked your POB, seems like your character is still in progress and currently there are many things missing. Here are the things I've found so far:

1. assassin's mark and conductivity curse are missing.
2. Skill support gems need immediate upgrades, for example, use awakened lightning penetration instead of lightning penetration, awakened unbound ailment instead of unbound ailment. These gem effects accumulate together to affect your damage significantly.
3. Your current level is relatively low, therefore you are still missing important nodes.
4. You can continue to upgrade the rest of the required gears, especially the +2 amulet. That will scale your damage further.

Also side note, your current flask is wrong too, we need jade rather than quartz flask.

Overall speaking, the damage scaling requires many things working together. You need a good base damage (which is provided by a good skill gem level) and a good crit chance + crit multi. Your current gear is on the right track, but haven't reached there yet.
"
JennoJoyce написал:
"
Obfusca написал:

Here you go:

I checked your POB, seems like your character is still in progress and currently there are many things missing. Here are the things I've found so far:

1. assassin's mark and conductivity curse are missing.
2. Skill support gems need immediate upgrades, for example, use awakened lightning penetration instead of lightning penetration, awakened unbound ailment instead of unbound ailment. These gem effects accumulate together to affect your damage significantly.
3. Your current level is relatively low, therefore you are still missing important nodes.
4. You can continue to upgrade the rest of the required gears, especially the +2 amulet. That will scale your damage further.

Also side note, your current flask is wrong too, we need jade rather than quartz flask.

Overall speaking, the damage scaling requires many things working together. You need a good base damage (which is provided by a good skill gem level) and a good crit chance + crit multi. Your current gear is on the right track, but haven't reached there yet.

Thanks for the pointers!
Hey, thank you for your answer Jenno ! :)

I got really lucky for my first league, that's how I could progress this far !

"
Also, I noticed you are not gaining over-leech, because your HP is overly allocated. To gain overleech, you need to make sure your unreserved life is greater than reserved life. Therefore you should lower your clarity gem by 2 levels.

Regarding that part, if I have more unreserved Life than reserved Life (50% HP or more), I lose the Pain Attunement buff right ? The over leech part is still something I don't understand to be honest :s

I've modified some parts of the tree to integrate Lethe Shade as you mentioned, sure feels better ! Also I tried the Herald of Ice, it comboes really well with the spells because they can freeze, so Herald procs the explosion for more AoE damage ! It also gives Cold Damage to spells so you can have more freedom for the abyss jewel; I went for a corrupted blood immunity + cold resistance as I was lacking some. This combo clears waves of monsters, and extra safer as you freeze them and it goes boom !
Последняя редакция: Aynath. Время: 14 окт. 2022 г., 8:49:42
"
Aynath написал:
Hey, thank you for your answer Jenno ! :)

I got really lucky for my first league, that's how I could progress this far !

"
Also, I noticed you are not gaining over-leech, because your HP is overly allocated. To gain overleech, you need to make sure your unreserved life is greater than reserved life. Therefore you should lower your clarity gem by 2 levels.

Regarding that part, if I have more unreserved Life than reserved Life (50% HP or more), I lose the Pain Attunement buff right ? The over leech part is still something I don't understand to be honest :s

I've modified some parts of the tree to integrate Lethe Shade as you mentioned, sure feels better ! Also I tried the Herald of Ice, it comboes really well with the spells because they can freeze, so Herald procs the explosion for more AoE damage ! It also gives Cold Damage to spells so you can have more freedom for the abyss jewel; I went for a corrupted blood immunity + cold resistance as I was lacking some. This combo clears waves of monsters, and extra safer as you freeze them and it goes boom !

Petrified blood will make sure your HP won’t go above half (unless using life flasks), therefore meet the low life condition for pain attunement. You can watch the video I posted in the mechanics section under petrified blood. Basically, you need to reserve less than half of HP, and make sure the reserved HP is close to half. Then you get both overleech and pain attunement.

As for the herald of ice, it is a very interesting idea. I tried it too and found the clearing speed improved a lot. And the visual effect is much cooler which makes mapping more fun. Besides those, the actual benefits of herald of ice is still limited, because the explosion damage cannot be scaled easily, and more importantly, we have to remove one existing aura to fit herald of ice.
Последняя редакция: JennoJoyce. Время: 14 окт. 2022 г., 11:27:54
I managed to fit the herald without discarding another aura by having an enlighten linked to herald + having Determination mana reservation efficiency (30%) enchant on the helmet and getting the nodes on my passive tree that increases herald mana efficiency (you put points from the green nightmare jewel placement).

For that I removed :
- Overcharged point
- The minimum endurance charge point on the left of the tree, near the Watching Eye location
- The life + energy shield points near pain attunement
- The lightning points on the right, which I'll get them after reaching lvl 100 if I can.

You can take the reservation mastery point that gives 8% increased damage per aura and herald on you, I currently have 7 so 56% damage permanently for 1 point is definitely worth it. My gloves are linked as follow :

Molten Shell (Vaal) - Enlighten (lvl 4 but 3 is good as well) - Frostblink - Herald of Ice. Molten Shell no longer has a cost apparently and Frostblink only cost 5 mana.

EDIT : I forgot the most important ; I replaced Wrath for Discipline for more EHP (more shield), seems like a lot of loss of power but given the herald effect + the nodes allocated, it balances out :)
Последняя редакция: Aynath. Время: 14 окт. 2022 г., 18:02:17

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация