[No longer playable] Self-Shock Galvanic Field - A Reverse Snapshotting Autobomber

"
AntiGolfBoys написал:
This is a great build, definitely very unique in its construction and I love the autobomber playstyle. I've noticed the random moments like everyone else when I fall over from a gust of wind, notably due to there being a ~3 sec gap between quicksilver flask activations (which I use to cap res). The passive tree flask gen is just not enough. Also whenever the 20% chance to shock ourselves is not proccing, I usually encounter a pack and just die from no leech since there is no galvanic field. That being said the best way to play this build is to finish the map first then loot so you don't have as many moments with your pants down.

If there are any players starting this build, please for the love of god play another hierophant build and then transition to this one at level 85 or ideally higher. I did the recommended arma brand recall hiero but ended up buying the levels from chayula rotas to get to 88 because I lost my mind from the brand recall playstyle lol. If you want easy exp, spec into abyss, and roll your mods carefully else you'll die pretty easy. The build feels terrible at 5k es, bad at 6k, but around 8k es it feels pretty good.

That being said, it is just so fun running through a pack and vaporizing it from the HoA explodes and chaining.

Think someone else mentioned this, but you want the enchant use when flask expires not use when flask reaches full. Because of how The Traitor's breakpoints work, we can fully sustain with the first enchant but have significant downtime with the second.
"
shadow_rps написал:
Thats why you actually very squishy:
1) Resists on flasks.
DO NOT COUNT VINKTAR LIGHT RES! Vinktar is not 100% uptime and never will be. You need too many flask charges gain. So you need to get full light res from rares.

Your second flask never will be 100% uptime with The Traitor keystone only. Traitor procs every 5 seconds and flask lasts ~7.5 secs. So you forever out of sinc - flask stops before next pack of charges come. You can fix it with charm "flask charge every 3 sec" (4 div) or simply by change flask enchant to "Reused at the end of this Flask's effect".

2) We heavily reduce Arcane Cloak duration. In fact you can disable arcane cloak in PoB to see your actual hit pool. No fixes here. We need Arcane Cloak duration + cooldown to be between 4 and 5 seconds.

3) All recovery happens from leech. All this nasty after death effects hits heavy. Then arcane cloak proc and death. You need to get Zealot's Oath and stack health + es regen. Starting with full recovery between arcane cloak procs and scale beyond.

4) Galvanic field uptime. If galvanic field ends move to next pack only when Vinktar is up. INCREASING GALVANIC FIELD DURATION WILL NOT WORK! We reapplying galvanic buff every 4 seconds and damaging sphere appears only when Vinktar is up and HoT strikes enemy. Only one fix here: juce your map for more monsters, you have only time before next arcane cloak between packs.

Great answers, only thing I'd add is that while increasing Galvanic Field duration might not entirely fix the problem, but it will give you more a buffer time in between packs (can't use generic increased duration for this though, has to be Increased Duration Support).
"
Kappazunder написал:
"
3) All recovery happens from leech. All this nasty after death effects hits heavy. Then arcane cloak proc and death. You need to get Zealot's Oath and stack health + es regen. Starting with full recovery between arcane cloak procs and scale beyond.

I took a look at your profile. The only life regen mod i could spot was the one on That Which Was Taken. Is this enough for making a significant difference?

I have new "That Which Was Taken" jewel with mods "Every 4 seconds, Regenerate 20% of Life over one second" and "Cannot be Stunned while Leeching". Regen calculated from max health. Helps alot.
"
knj1682 написал:
Plz someone solve my Survivability, Unstable Damage problems.

Notice
- I can sustain Vinktar 100% Uptime. (Traitor, +1 charge every 3 sec(charm), +30% increased flask charge gain(Brutal Restraint mods))
So I checked Vinktar Flask.
- My maximum Mana is too high. so I reserved mana (Discipline w/o Eternal Blessing)

Here is my PoB (no config)
https://pobb.in/fIne6kG_7VjF

Edit) I almost got enough budget for Split Personality. So, my passives tree is like that.

Definitely pick up the energy shield leech nodes, instant leech and Ghost Reaver since energy shield leech is one of our primary defensive layers. I'd also see if you can't drop mana on your passive tree/gear in favor of energy shield so you don't have to reserve Discipline on mana.
I dunno why but i cant keep vessel of vinktar 100% uptime, even with 126% increased charges used.
OP just curious though, how far have you taken this build yourself? Surprisingly I managed to do eater and exarch normal version rather easily on my character, spent maybe around 5 div on it and still missing a bit from the "starter budget" version. Any bosses or mechanics that are that it would struggle with?
Hello, though i'm dying a lot - i'm still curious to deal with this build, coz exploding monsters is fun :)
Could u plz help me with one question - my arcane surge doesn't work and i can't understand why. Thx a lot
"
GPMassena написал:
I dunno why but i cant keep vessel of vinktar 100% uptime, even with 126% increased charges used.

We don't need to keep Vessel of Vinktar up permanently, just long enough that it has less than 6 seconds of downtime so Herald of Thunder never falls off.
"
TheGodofPhysics написал:
OP just curious though, how far have you taken this build yourself? Surprisingly I managed to do eater and exarch normal version rather easily on my character, spent maybe around 5 div on it and still missing a bit from the "starter budget" version. Any bosses or mechanics that are that it would struggle with?

Took it to around 20 divines and was farming 100% deli by the end. Only mechanics it struggles with are ones with significant downtime between combat (e.g. harvest). Bosses have all been fine, though I haven't tried any of the uber versions, but given the damage numbers at high investment it could definitely do them.
"
wolffen написал:
Hello, though i'm dying a lot - i'm still curious to deal with this build, coz exploding monsters is fun :)
Could u plz help me with one question - my arcane surge doesn't work and i can't understand why. Thx a lot

That's strange, have you allocated Arcane Blessing?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация