[No longer playable] Self-Shock Galvanic Field - A Reverse Snapshotting Autobomber

I dont know i got a little better ring/boots (lol not really much better) and i got more leech
Spent most of my div on a 29 es on hit watchers tried ghost reaver (this is not good btw i kill myself just walking sometimes with a friend atleast) and i still just non stop die

The dmg still isnt that bad (it does feel low in yellow maps and i removed the lightning cluster for leech) but its mostly the dying and the unsmoothness of it like 70% of the time
How in the world do you do eternal lab on this character. I've wasted so much time and money buying offerings, just cant pass traps, dies instantly. Any tips?
Последняя редакция: TheGodofPhysics. Время: 24 дек. 2023 г., 15:09:17
I really wanted this build to work, the idea behind this is interesting and all but for some reason the build feels incosistent, i died at least 2 times per map and most of the time I don't know why, suddenly losing all of my energy shield and can't really use any of the curses and frost shield/sigil of power. Would you mind taking a look at my pob? https://pobb.in/fmCQ3xeIbG-K
Последняя редакция: Mégan. Время: 24 дек. 2023 г., 16:06:32
"
TheGodofPhysics написал:
How in the world do you do eternal lab on this character. I've wasted so much time and money buying offerings, just cant pass traps, dies instantly. Any tips?

It was much easier for me to not have Arcane Cloak on LMB so I could actually see the traps.

"
Mégan написал:
I really wanted this build to work, the idea behind this is interesting and all but for some reason the build feels incosistent, i died at least 2 times per map and most of the time I don't know why, suddenly losing all of my energy shield and can't really use any of the curses and frost shield/sigil of power. Would you mind taking a look at my pob? https://pobb.in/fmCQ3xeIbG-K

Your CWDT is kinda low so it’s draining your mana.

You could also link Arcane Cloak to Swift Affliction (don’t bring the CD and the duration below 4 secs or the build will brick) to minimize the time frame between your Galvanic Field (4secs) and Arcane Cloak coming off CD(~4.3secs). I noticed that if I Frostblink in that frame, I'd drain almost my entire ES pool.
Yeah i dont think your doing labs on this unless you can manage to not hit a trap i die if i like touch a trap so prob gunna have to switch builds and do builds and switch back AGAIN
I fixed the ele reflect issue with a charm. Immunity to bleeding is also available in a charm (but I got the % life/es heal on kill instead). Should I replace herald of ash with something like arctic armor to be immune to freeze? Being stuck frozen without curing it with a flask seems to be tough to deal with
"
ohn09 написал:
I fixed the ele reflect issue with a charm. Immunity to bleeding is also available in a charm (but I got the % life/es heal on kill instead). Should I replace herald of ash with something like arctic armor to be immune to freeze? Being stuck frozen without curing it with a flask seems to be tough to deal with

Soul of the Brine King pantheon solves this once you've captured Merveil with a Divine Vessel.

Jumioh
, Merry Christmas and thanks for the build. I am both having a lot of fun with it, but also quite a bit of frustration with its random fragility (as echoed by a few of the other posters). Unless I've just loaded into a map, or know for sure that my Galvanic Field / Vinktar's have just refreshed, I am terrified of pressing my Flame Dash, curse or either circle skill for fear of nearly depleting my ES or flat out suiciding - something that happens every other map.

I also find myself often having to hang around for a few seconds for my Vinktar to refresh before starting to clear again if I've stopped to loot or interact with an Atlas mechanic, but I don't think there's any way to get around that.

Sat at 7.2k mana and 10.9k ES, I'm using a level 1 Arcane Cloak with a combined 5.12 second buff+cd, which incorporates a 10% buffer, so I think I'm good there. Are the above just things I need to be more careful with and play around (skill issue), or is there something massively obvious that I am missing?

https://pobb.in/EPKhJ96UoUFz

My next planned point is the Elemental Mastery exposure node, as I don't think there are any other passives that will help out with my survivability problems.

Thanks again for the build - it has been a fun journey so far!
Последняя редакция: tomc33. Время: 25 дек. 2023 г., 4:29:22
This is a great build, definitely very unique in its construction and I love the autobomber playstyle. I've noticed the random moments like everyone else when I fall over from a gust of wind, notably due to there being a ~3 sec gap between quicksilver flask activations (which I use to cap res). The passive tree flask gen is just not enough. Also whenever the 20% chance to shock ourselves is not proccing, I usually encounter a pack and just die from no leech since there is no galvanic field. That being said the best way to play this build is to finish the map first then loot so you don't have as many moments with your pants down.

If there are any players starting this build, please for the love of god play another hierophant build and then transition to this one at level 85 or ideally higher. I did the recommended arma brand recall hiero but ended up buying the levels from chayula rotas to get to 88 because I lost my mind from the brand recall playstyle lol. If you want easy exp, spec into abyss, and roll your mods carefully else you'll die pretty easy. The build feels terrible at 5k es, bad at 6k, but around 8k es it feels pretty good.

That being said, it is just so fun running through a pack and vaporizing it from the HoA explodes and chaining.
Hey im looking for strong Autobomber budged 200-300 div for farming juicy crimsons with 3.23 mechanic is this build good for it

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация