Australian Test Gateway Feedback (Updated)

Still getting rolled back from DC's pretty often, maybe once a play session. Still rather annoying if you want to attempt high level maps.
Just posting to say I haven't had ANY problems so far. Level 64 on Onslaught :D
"
aussiexenu написал:
"
Technomage написал:
unplayable this morning. Seems like they might be overloaded. Getting errors fail to join instance and you are not owner of instance. Servers are melting. Plus ping has gone up to about 150-200.

Didn't have bad ping, but got the rest of this. Was playing one of my Onslaught toons and had it rollback the submerged passage on me twice. Quit for 10-15m and came back, same issue.

Currently logged in and running fine through the US gateway; guess my Anarchy toons get some more love for the moment.

Omg i had the exact same issue late tonight on the Aus Gateway

While mid way through submerged passage it showed the other party member as going off-line in social and the party being dropped. Then i asked him in teamspeak, "Are you lagging? because it says you went offline" and he goes "No im not lagging, but it says you went offline". Then we could both see each other running around doing stuff. So it wasn't lag. Then like 30 seconds later it disconnects you from the server. And when you log in again you go back and the instance and all mapdata is lost. This happened to both of us at exactly same time.

We don't have lag and live in different states my ping is around 40 and his is 20.
Yeah, getting the random disconnect and rollbacks that other people are getting, i don't really notice any other issues though, ping is amazing! I'd try just running maps on other servers but honestly this crazy good ping has ruined them for me. Hopefully this will be sorted out soon, these servers are still young after all.
server needs a reset?
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
I've noticed it's been happening since the start of anarchy, in my second zone I found a cool bow and a nice 11% quality poison arrow gem, a minute later, dc. Log back on and both were gone.... sad times. It appears that it affects everyone, or at least plenty of people when this happens as I've seen people put it up on chat occasionally when I've logged back in after it happens.
Note: I've only been playing in anarchy, someone here I think mentioned they were only experiencing the problem in anarchy, however it is a very random occurrence so it may well be it happens on all of the leagues, or just anarchy.
Hope my elaboration helps some.
there is problem with servers i think when i play with my boy friend i would normaly get 200 ping * i'm in usa* he's in aus* now i'm geting over 1800 ping?un playable anymore USA player's have this problem?
ING=FireKittenCat
I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but whenever I play in a party and then return to town I never get placed in an AU gateway town instance. It's not a huge deal but when you get used to pings being lower the lag when moving items in and around your stash at +200ms really ruins the experience.
Thank you for the Aussie gateway, I can play the game now :)
I haven't had any issue with this server thus far. Near constant 49ms latency! There have been some split second lag spikes, but they're fairly infrequent and aren't happening frequently or for extended periods of time to be considered a nuisance.

Aww yeah redundant statement is aww yeah.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Последняя редакция: Nicholas_Steel. Время: 14 июля 2013 г., 23:49:37

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация