Australian Test Gateway Feedback (Updated)

Kind of related: would be useful to make notice somehow when joining an instance that's on an other gateway (jumping from 30ms to 150-300ms with surprise at the first blue pack is not fun)

Also: town instances should always be chosen from the default gateway. Moving stuff, applying orbs and vendoring with high ping is really bad.
holy crap.
16 ping.
GG, GGG!
<3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alright, I'm from NZ and I'll try this out right now (assuming I can get in) and let you know my experiences.

This is so fantastic, thanks GGG :)
Pelerin of Wraeclast
Wow, huge kudos to you GGG, I am so very grateful you took the time and resources to do this for oceanic players.
I average 240ms on singaporean server. but now have average 33ms from the australian gateway.
This is... amazing.
Makes me want to go punch vaal in the face and dodge everything on reaction, not just the lazers.

I had no idea you could ID items so fast :<
Everything is much more smoother and gameplay feels much tighter than before.
49 ms with Optus DSL in Victoria.

I can't believe how instant it is.... Its like playing an entirely different game, I can actually dodge spells. I can see mobs charging at me and able to actively dodge things. I can see goatmen leaping towards me.

It is seriously like a different game and I bet you guys in NZ feel the exact same way.

33 ping here in Canberra on VDSL2+ (60mb/s). Occasional spikes that stay under 100. This is making me want to buy stuff from your store.
Seven deadly sins, seven ways to win, seven holy paths to hell, and your trip begins.
Последняя редакция: Azraeil. Время: 15 мая 2013 г., 20:46:51
Sydney 15-33ping - im impressed
Sydney reporting in: the lag meter shows mostly 33ms, spiking to 60ms every so often.

HOLY CRAP, when I ctrl-click on a bunch of things in my inventory I can immediately transfer them to the vendor, instead of the game randomly ignoring half of my clicks, or making me wait after each one. BEST GAME EVER.
Can anyone confirm whether or not the zoning delay exists on the Australian Gateway, that exists on the Singapore Gateway? ie. A portal or instance not responding for 3-5 seconds after being clicked upon.

Cheers!
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация