Australian Test Gateway Feedback (Updated)

Not sure if Aus server went down or what, 5-10 mins ago I was booted and unable to login, changed to US gateway and I now I'm fine :/
aus server down twice ... ==
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
"
bodohspam написал:
aus server down twice ... ==

yes i dcd twice within one hour, however one of my frd were playing smoothy.
Strange experience on my end.

The Aussie servers play fine in terms of lag, 25ms ping, consistently, but I get disconnected often, roughly twice per hour, but sometimes more. The US servers has a ping of 250ms, but it is incredibly rare for me to have any disconnections. If it helps I have Optus cable, 20Mbps.
I experienced some unexpected disconnections also. Does not seem as stable as the other servers.
A boy's will is the wind's will, and the thoughts of youth are long long thoughts...
5 player party with everyone on the Australian gateway. Someone invites a player from EU to do a trade, EU person leaves 10 seconds later after being in an instance with only one person from the group. Everyone in the group gets defaulted to EU town instances after every single map, unless 5 people relog and remake the group. Pretty annoying...
@UnfairMonopoly
I played on the Australian Server Friday night, pretty much all of Saturday and a good portion of Sunday (25th, 26th, 27th of October).

I was disconnected once on Friday night and had occasional desyncing, where me or critters popped around a little for a few seconds. Desyncing occurred probably every 10 to 30 minutes and like I said, only lasted a second or two. Desyncing also happened over the entire time frame but it had no real affect on game play but was noticeable.

Showing the FPS and connectivity (F1 key), I was displayed as having a very consistent 10 - 13 ms connection.

Also, when entering the Dominus rooftop for the first time, when he changed forms and when I killed him the game halted for 2 or 3 seconds each time but then continued. I was killed and used portal a few times and returned with no problems.

P.S. - I forgot to mention that all this is from Sydney.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Dr Who (Tom Baker, 1976).
Последняя редакция: Elcardil. Время: 27 окт. 2013 г., 22:51:14
I remember when there was no AUS gateway and we all had to play on US gateway. At the time i thought the speed and responsive of the game including load times were normal.

Then came the Aussie Gateway, and instantly I knew that the whole time while i was on the US Gateway i had been playing with unbelievably crappy lag lol.

@Elcardil - i also get massive lag spikes in the dominus fight, especially when he changes form, tried a few different settings and different characters (to get that achievement :), but to no avail, probably because my computer freezes to the awesomeness that fight is.
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация