Race Season Three Details

Please add some new PvP options, PvP is the end game for many people.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
The density of season 2 events were not high, and even if it was at least it gave everyone a chance to race during their timezone. A little disappointed.
Honestly, I must say I am extremely disappointed and let down by this Seasons Rewards.

Last Season EVERY Reward was good, could be used or messed around with. But these Rewards are all practically useless.

But the worst part is, the Artwork is WORSE than the Default look. Compared to the amazing Art on the previous Season Rewards, it is a huge let down in my opinion...

Now with no Rewards worth working towards, I guess the only reason I'll even do Races, is because Descent looks extremely fun.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Do you get the item when you reach the threshold or when the season is over and what league can you use the item in?
"
h3rp3s написал:
Please add some new PvP options, PvP is the end game for many people.

Agree to that... I'm more a PvP than a PvM gamer...

PD: I play Anarchy because I like to kill another chars T_T... I want a Free-PK 6 Months League =/
Indestructible, determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable, every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible, take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war
Последняя редакция: exploder. Время: 27 июня 2013 г., 10:48:18
so little cutt throat love..
This sounds interesting. I just wish I had more time to play during season events. The only thing I can do is slowly grind through the levels on the weekends :P
"
Zelpo написал:
"
Too many events had complex sets of mods like BLAMT that not everyone enjoyed

I would like to go on record to proclaim my love of BLAMT races.

Looking forward to Season 3!!

I stand with you. I found the crazy mods a lot of fun.
"
PixelTerror написал:
Do you get the item when you reach the threshold or when the season is over and what league can you use the item in?

You get it instantly upon reaching the threshold. The prize goes to the hardcore stash. If you don't play HC you can transfer it to SC by killing the toon with a prize present in its inventory or wearing it.
Последняя редакция: Bhaya. Время: 27 июня 2013 г., 11:33:11
"
777isHARDCORE написал:
"
Zelpo написал:
"
Too many events had complex sets of mods like BLAMT that not everyone enjoyed

I would like to go on record to proclaim my love of BLAMT races.

Looking forward to Season 3!!

I stand with you. I found the crazy mods a lot of fun.
I like BLAMT and all the other crazy ones, as well as the normal 1hour Races. Descent looks amazing too! ^.^

But I steer clear of anything longer than 90 minutes. Too much work... xD

As it stands, the only prize worth getting is the Eye of Chayula, because it looks so cool! But to get it, I'd need to play every 1hour Race in my playtime of 5-11pm EST... I know for a fact, I'll probably get lazy one day and sleep instead, and there goes the only Reward I want >_<
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация