Race Season Three Details

To be honest, I'd rather play Season 2 over than do what you have planned for Season 3. One of the fundamental problems with races was that many people couldn't actually compete due to real life commitments.

You aren't doing anything to address that, you are actually just exacerbating it.
Just read that the rewards will stick to hardcore/normal leagues. for myself i find it bad because i love to play the onslaught league, because of the 4 months reset like d2 so the currency stays stable and not rises to endless high prices. and it make no sense for me to play the events then. the race season before it was fun, to create a char, play the race and may level the char after event and the currency found was nice too. i would say that much players think similar. an option would be nice to choose the league, where the item get used?!
or isn't it possible to start the events in onslaugth difficulty? awards like "best obslought racer" / "best hardcore racer" sure some things like tempo should be adjusted then.
Последняя редакция: duke2k4. Время: 27 июня 2013 г., 14:42:08
"
JoleeBindoo написал:
"
"Season Two event density was too high"

Who complained about that? - the people with obsessive compulsive disorder?

lol
Still no reason to race. Let me know when real rewards are added.
"
JoleeBindoo написал:
"
"Season Two event density was too high"

Who complained about that? - the people with obsessive compulsive disorder? Nobody is forcing you to play each and every race. A better analogy of that ridiculous comment: "I better flush some money down the toilet, as I seem to have too much of it"???!!!

Here you go:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/368923/page/1
A useless thread from somebody who wanted to be able to participate in almost all races but his no life racing strategy hit a limit.

I created a counter thread that season 3 changes are killing their game.

Where could I read on point distribution? As in, how much points I get for achieving what. Thank you. Looking forward for racing.
I saw the prizes and wont complain much, some of them are CRAP! Density problems, yea that addressed the issue of many timezones there's just no way around that.

I found myself playing onslaught as my main league, so there is really no incentive to race for me. One guy said you should race because you like racing or something to that effect. I race for rewards and I'm sure I'm not alone. Most people when they race, they race for medals, prestige some kind of reward in POE we have items(and some prestige for those no lifers :P). I was kinda disappointed that anarchy and onslaught where left out. I may try one of the new race formats once or twice but since I have no use for the rewards there's no point in me doing many races. I do see people still play default and hc leagues but people also play onslaught and anarchy right? Maybe a parallel race season for us folk in the temp leagues? IDK something atleast!!!
Racing is just not good however; the longer term leagues are a much better idea aka anarchy, onslaught.

I would rather see GGG take a stance on multiboxing, work on desync more, and of course add more content.
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
Последняя редакция: ToxicRatt. Время: 27 июня 2013 г., 15:48:05
"
KenshiD написал:
"
KoTao написал:

I have no idea why you abandoned orb rewards and seem so unwilling to bring them back.

Isn't that totally obvious?
It would inflate the economy even more.

The problem with the economy is that the lower orbs can be forcibly created while the higher orbs cant. This is what causes inflation, not equal amounts of all orbs entering the economy from an outside source (such as the original random, equal weight race orb rewards setup).

Cb economy pegged exalts at 6-8 gcps or 18-24 chaos. Those numbers are doubled to tripled now thanks to the lack of any reliable way (aside from rmt sites) to acquire exalted orbs. Inflation has become worse since race reward orbs were removed, not better. Race participation, otoh, has suffered a marked decline (though that may also be due to factors other than reward changes).

"
KenshiD написал:
Races should be optional as it would upset many players that the „racers“ have an advantage in the regular game.

There are players who dont enjoy having to trade either. Theres no reason racing shouldnt be an alternative income source to grinding just like trading is.

For that matter, we need more ways to acquire orbs in general, though thats a topic for another thread.
IGN: KoTao
wow, there are a lot of whiny idiots on this thread. FFS.
@ucsarge
Последняя редакция: ucsarge. Время: 27 июня 2013 г., 16:10:52

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация