Race Season Three Details

Well, It looks like there will be quite a few people missing out on this seasons racing. Last season there were enough events that many of my friends could log on and come race, but with it so trimmed down in this season, it appears that only individuals who have the ability to play most of the day will be able to progress.

I played in quite a few races last season, I found some o them enjoyable, but some were extremely frustrating, such as CT with no zone cap. (If you did not get past Mud Flats before someone reached level 10, it usually meant you spent the rest of the race rerolling, because of 9+ level players camping that area.)

With the vastly reduced schedule this season, I honestly see no way to be able to participate enough to earn any reward past the first, especially since I am not a "rusher" and I've never even gotten a demi.
[/IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/562190846305239040.png?v=1[/IMG]
"
Sheriff_K написал:
Honestly, I must say I am extremely disappointed and let down by this Seasons Rewards.

Last Season EVERY Reward was good, could be used or messed around with. But these Rewards are all practically useless.

But the worst part is, the Artwork is WORSE than the Default look. Compared to the amazing Art on the previous Season Rewards, it is a huge let down in my opinion...

Now with no Rewards worth working towards, I guess the only reason I'll even do Races, is because Descent looks extremely fun.

Was not aware that there was a definition of what artwork is good, or what rewards are good for that matter.

Horses for courses, each to their own. I personally can't get over the fact that a white belt trumps 3 uniques (regardless of how "shitty" they are), but hey I'm sure some people would race just for the belt reward so go figure.

I personally enjoy races for something refreshingly different from the core game every now and then - the fact that progress is logged and participation is incentivised is a bonus.
IGN: Gumaru / Gumario / FoonNotSpork / Shield_For_Pants / Shockingly_Expensive
Последняя редакция: danzha. Время: 27 июня 2013 г., 12:07:35
Taryn first time i'm legit interested in races
"
danzha написал:
I personally can't get over the fact that a white belt trumps 3 uniques (regardless of how "shitty" they are), but hey I'm sure some people would race just for the belt reward so go figure.

I personally enjoy races for something refreshingly different from the core game every now and then - the fact that progress is logged and participation is incentivised is a bonus.
I agree about the change of pace/fun of the Races, don't get me wrong. The prizes are just a bonus.

But the Belt IS better than the preceding 3 Uniques :P
An ilvl 100 Leather Belt with Alternate Art is mighty good.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
danzha написал:
I personally can't get over the fact that a white belt trumps 3 uniques (regardless of how "shitty" they are), but hey I'm sure some people would race just for the belt reward so go figure.

It's similar to the coral ring of S1 & the ammy of S2: item level 100 - craft craft craft, if you can afford it ;)
BLAMT!
What happened to all the cutthroat races?

Also, there is only one time slot that is suitable for my schedule and there are only 2-3 events per week during that time slot. Looking at it again, I guess there are only a few races per week for each time slot...I really liked the frequency of the events in Season 2, as they allowed me to jump in on races more often with my limited schedule. Of course, if you nolife it, there are plenty of races in Season3 (still no pvp though).
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." - Ozzy Osbourne
Последняя редакция: staxjax. Время: 27 июня 2013 г., 12:46:11
Definitely going to be playing in some Descent races, they sound fun. And CUT THROAT? Count me in for that shit, too! :)
"
Zelpo написал:
"
danzha написал:

It's similar to the coral ring of S1 & the ammy of S2: item level 100 - craft craft craft, if you can afford it ;)

Oh I wasn't aware that they were ilevel 100, cannot fathom the amount of currency dropped into crafting these O_O!
IGN: Gumaru / Gumario / FoonNotSpork / Shield_For_Pants / Shockingly_Expensive
Man that season schedule really hurts. I think I'm going to have to get my hours changed at work so I can run more Descent races, as it is now I'd only be able to run the occasional 10pm Descent, and that will likely be the only event I participate in this season.

I'm sure Descent will be awesome and popular so hopefully this is something that becomes more accessible over time, I really love the idea behind it and would love to actually put some time into trying to reach the end of Descent.

Also I really don't care about those prizes, again. Dunno what it is but the Uniques are not enough to make me want to sacrifice normal gameplay in a futile attempt get tons of points. Maybe I'll get enough points from the handful of Descent races I run, but doubtful.
"
"Season Two event density was too high"

Who complained about that? - the people with obsessive compulsive disorder? Nobody is forcing you to play each and every race. A better analogy of that ridiculous comment: "I better flush some money down the toilet, as I seem to have too much of it"???!!!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация