[1.2] KuteKitteh’s Tanky Arcer, 20k+ Effective DPS, Atziri/HC-viable. Poor-man’s BM Arc included

I began following this build as i became obvious to me things were only going to get worse, the route I was going.
Awesome. Thanks for the effort with the guide. I used it as a baseline and changed the approach a bit.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcG6QceC2EOPBBYEQ8RlhSwFm8aOBpsHwIkqicvJ2Eo-iycMjQ1kjbFNug26TpSOlhBh0SrRZ1JUUwtTeNPfVFgU1JVrlXGWK9fKl8_Zp52EXgNeWh-r37igFaCEIIegseD24cpiEKNGY-mj_qQVZUumuCdrp_LpwinhKluqZWsmLXytz64k7yfwBrBBMHF2CTYvdlf2wvdjN-w4BLjauOf5OznC-vk6-7sGO8O8NXzvvno-tL-Cv6P

I'm going south from Written in Blood to Blood Syphon for more health mana regen and lightning /ele damage. and will take the Shield block nodes beside Deep Thoughts, namely Mind barrier for more block.

77 now, with CoD, 5L, Geofro's, Lazhwar ammy Doryani's belt and Rainbowstrides. Lvling just became funny , fun and easy instead of cringe inducing.

"
monkuar написал:
Just switched to your build. I was following foxtactics. Spent a shit ton of regrets.

Ya that about sums up that build. Whata waste of time. You're dead meat waiting to die, and do shit damage. I'm not starting all over in league. I jumped over to my Standard Witch and used her free respec.
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 23 авг. 2014 г., 5:27:37
"
DamageIncorporated написал:
I began following this build as i became obvious to me things were only going to get worse, the route I was going.
Awesome. Thanks for the effort with the guide. I used it as a baseline and changed the approach a bit.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcG6QceC2EOPBBYEQ8RlhSwFm8aOBpsHwIkqicvJ2Eo-iycMjQ1kjbFNug26TpSOlhBh0SrRZ1JUUwtTeNPfVFgU1JVrlXGWK9fKl8_Zp52EXgNeWh-r37igFaCEIIegseD24cpiEKNGY-mj_qQVZUumuCdrp_LpwinhKluqZWsmLXytz64k7yfwBrBBMHF2CTYvdlf2wvdjN-w4BLjauOf5OznC-vk6-7sGO8O8NXzvvno-tL-Cv6P

I'm going south from Written in Blood to Blood Syphon for more health mana regen and lightning /ele damage. and will take the Shield block nodes beside Deep Thoughts, namely Mind barrier for more block.

77 now, with CoD, 5L, Geofro's, Lazhwar ammy Doryani's belt and Rainbowstrides. Lvling just became funny , fun and easy instead of cringe inducing.

"
monkuar написал:
Just switched to your build. I was following foxtactics. Spent a shit ton of regrets.

Ya that about sums up that build. Whata waste of time. You're dead meat waiting to die, and do shit damage. I'm not starting all over in league. I jumped over to my Standard Witch and used her free respec.
The tree that you propose won't be very effective versus physical damage since it's missing Aegis + Testudo, which are two huge sources of block. Also, I hope you got that 40% mana regen-ES hybrid node at the start of Witch.

Glad you're having fun with the survivability though. Trust me, it gets way easier once you hit over 70% block chance.

Anyways, I do hear some comparisons with Foxtactic's build. The only thing this build has in common with his is the spell Arc. His is the epitome of offense via glass cannon, whereas this build places emphasis on offense from defense. I personally find the offense-from-defense approach much more chillax'd because there are so few situations that are remotely dangerous, so I can just sit wherever I want without worrying about getting hit too much.

As I always used to say, dead witches deal 0 DPS.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
Последняя редакция: KuteKitteh. Время: 23 авг. 2014 г., 10:26:01
"
KuteKitteh написал:

The tree that you propose won't be very effective versus physical damage since it's missing Aegis + Testudo, which are two huge sources of block. Also, I hope you got that 40% mana regen-ES hybrid node at the start of Witch.

Glad you're having fun with the survivability though. Trust me, it gets way easier once you hit over 70% block chance.

Anyways, I do hear some comparisons with Foxtactic's build. The only thing this build has in common with his is the spell Arc. His is the epitome of offense via glass cannon, whereas this build places emphasis on offense from defense. I personally find the offense-from-defense approach much more chillax'd because there are so few situations that are remotely dangerous, so I can just sit wherever I want without worrying about getting hit too much.

As I always used to say, dead witches deal 0 DPS.

As I said I'll be getting the shield nodes near Witch soon :P and yes, Aegis too. Right now at 77, I'm fine. Don't need no 75%/75% for 66-69 maps. ( saving up 70+'s)

I totally agree with the dead dps thing. I'm all over it in fact. You see less block cuz I havn't aken them yet :P I'm taking the cluster in the Witch area, plus Aegis soon. Wasted points (for me, and MY route) Down by Golems Blood.

You would call Fox's build "glass cannon". I'm glad! lol. That means it's not just me. I am NOT into dieing over and over, or worrying about being insta gibbed. Which happened alot.

In the end I think my build is ...close? to yours in effective block/spell block. But with more dps.
Yours is 5% more block.
I tend to seek out the middle road instead of an extreme one way or the other.

I don't mind a little less block than max. I just want some breathing room, and MoM+ block/spell block is breathing room.
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 23 авг. 2014 г., 14:29:55
"
As I said I'll be getting the shield nodes near Witch soon :P and yes, Aegis too. Right now at 77, I'm fine. Don't need no 75%/75% for 66-69 maps. ( saving up 70+'s)

I totally agree with the dead dps thing. I'm all over it in fact. You see less block cuz I havn't aken them yet :P I'm taking the cluster in the Witch area, plus Aegis soon. Wasted points (for me, and MY route) Down by Golems Blood.

You would call Fox's build "glass cannon". I'm glad! lol. That means it's not just me. I am NOT into dieing over and over, or worrying about being insta gibbed. Which happened alot.

In the end I think my build is ...close? to yours in effective block/spell block. But with more dps.
Yours is 5% more block.

I don't mind a little less block than max. I just want some breathing room, and MoM+ block/spell block is breathing room.
All righty, if you feel your defenses are enough with that tree then go ahead and use it. I just like having 74/75 block because it's insanely tanky compared to anything under 60 block.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
"
KuteKitteh написал:
"

Yours is 5% more block.

All righty, if you feel your defenses are enough with that tree then go ahead and use it. I just like having 74/75 block because it's insanely tanky compared to anything under 60 block.

It won't BE under 60% :P
It's 5% less block than yours in the end. The end I consider 85-90. After that is icing. I think your looking at my current tree and disregarding what I said about the shield nodes I'll be taking rather soon actually.
My Witch was 77 when I posted this.
I'll be at 5% less block on the tree than you, by 85.
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 23 авг. 2014 г., 14:55:59
"
It won't BE under 60% :P
It's 5% less block than yours in the end. The end I consider 85-90. After that is icing. I think your looking at my current tree and disregarding what I said about the shield nodes I'll be taking rather soon actually.
My Witch was 77 when I posted this.
I'll be at 5% less block on the tree than you, by 85.
No no, I wasn't implying you'd end up at 60% block by the end. I'm just emphasizing that there's a huge difference in survivability between high block and max block.
Последняя редакция: KuteKitteh. Время: 23 авг. 2014 г., 15:25:39
"
KuteKitteh написал:

No no, I wasn't implying you'd end up at 60% block by the end. I'm just emphasizing that there's a huge difference in survivability between high block and max block.

I hear ya for sure.
I'll be at 65/75 by 85. It should be good, it IS good right now. Gives me breathing room. Lots of it.
I figure 90+ I'll slowly head to Iron Wall. Will put me at 72/75.

Thanks again.
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 23 авг. 2014 г., 15:34:17
53%/65% now. Going for the Witch shield block nodes next.
Shame I had to ditch Andy ring. Needed to for more life, resists which frees up the need I had to run purity of fire AND elements : /
Now my mana pool is larger for MoM
Here's my rings

Gonna add lightning damage to the Woe finger. The Vortex knuckle costed me an arm and a leg.
I can now run level 19 AA without taking a Dex node.

Hope you don't mind me here in your thread, conversing and such. I'll shut up if you like :P
But I'm loving it. It scales really well. Every little node or adjustment to defences really helps.
Only hitch is I'm at base rarity and quantity...b
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 23 авг. 2014 г., 16:35:01
"
Shame I had to ditch Andy ring. Needed to for more life, resists which frees up the need I had to run purity of fire AND elements : /
Here's my rings

Gonna add lightning damage to the Woe finger. The Vortex knuckle costed me an arm and a leg.

Hope you don't mind me here in your thread, conversing and such. I'll shut up if you like :P
But I'm loving it. It scales really well. Every little node or adjustment to defences really helps.
Oh no it's fine, you're welcome to stick around all you want.

I don't know if it's an option, but if it is I would put mana regen on the ring.

And yes, block is interesting because it scales better the more you have it. That's why I opted for as much block as possible to maximize my gains out of it.
"
KuteKitteh написал:
"
Here's my rings

Oh no it's fine, you're welcome to stick around all you want.

I don't know if it's an option, but if it is I would put mana regen on the ring.

And yes, block is interesting because it scales better the more you have it. That's why I opted for as much block as possible to maximize my gains out of it.

Ya I goofed...can't put lightning dmg or ele dmg on rings. Only wands/scepters. :(
Mana regen for sure then
Oh well it was only 25 chaos. Not..bad, but not end game that's for sure. At least my other ring is godly lol.
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 23 авг. 2014 г., 17:45:04

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация