[1.2] KuteKitteh’s Tanky Arcer, 20k+ Effective DPS, Atziri/HC-viable. Poor-man’s BM Arc included

Hi sorry i didint uploaded my items and tree didint had time . here is tree. : https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA37CCEFWuRKuPpiycdhEQWDI05OwfAgQH6-RfKlXGg9s6WKyYEQ_djNlf4BKNGX6vFLBMLdsLgh7a3acI2CQ2xRZvGmydruNqNukkqvrST32AVn7iUWCplQbpJ2HnC_O--eiCxyj66-64k0GHtz7Yvf4KTeP-jzWSpldTUkWdmuC18jboWK94DaluGlVkowY5ecCE72Eh55HDhl4TrK8FLWBLeu907YUydPEhYECgeWgLYQ==

And here is the items ofc they arent that good as your but stil

I'm 72 Lvl and have only 3.4k Arc have i did something wrong with the build ? And it take ages to kill solo target like bosses or yellow elites. .
Последняя редакция: sn3kox. Время: 24 авг. 2014 г., 14:19:21
"
Zenevieva написал:
Hey, my level 63 freeze pulse witch died earlier in the Beyond league so now im looking at new builds to use. I am very interested in your tanky arcer. My plan is to follow the BM arc path for now (I dont have a lot of currency). My questions are:

1. is the BM arcer build viaable for the Beyond league?
2. In your levelling passive tree I see the first 81 points as you posted but its not clear to me what order you take them in. What passives should I go for first? For example after you placed the first 11 points your tree goes left and right and I am not sure what is the optimal route.
3. is this build good for levelling 1 to say lvl 50 or will I struggle with low dps/low survivablity.

thanks for your time.
It's viable early-mid game but the DPS suffers late game if you don't transition into the rathpith build fast enough. It also has some minor growing pains where you don't seem to have enough of anything, but as long as you play smart, survivability shouldn't be much of an issue.

I left the passive progression open-ended primarily because people have different needs depending on the gear they find. Use your best judgement and see if you need more HP, more block, more DPS, etc.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
"
DamageIncorporated написал:
I just realized Mind Barrier is 8% SPELL block, not reg. So...that sucks. Makes sense though ( the name of the node)...don't ask.
So I'm shy of max by 20/8.
I'm at 55/67 now, and that's where it's staying without a rebuild.

Not bad I guess?
I just hope my build isn't so flawed in concept that Atziri will be a ton harder. I don't know. Never done it before.
If An arcer can get by without ANY block or spell block ( though I can't understand how), than 55/65 should be fine!
That's not bad. As long as you have a high-roll Saffell's you should have good spell block for atziri or vaal. Trio might be a little harder since you're a whole 20 points shy of max.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
"
monkuar написал:
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2eft9u/lvl_76_map_sextuple_rip/

This is why I LOVE YOUR BUILD HAHAHAHAHAA!

(I made that video btw, ahaha awesomee)
It's quite fun watching everyone around me instarip. Glad you're having fun facetanking everything too.

"
karaknic написал:
Any particular reason you're linking the two curses rather than manual casting and making the main Arc more powerful (Empower, faster cast etc)? Is it mostly for convenience or speed or the 10% increase in curse effectiveness ?
1. Dual curse on hit is faster than manually casting both curses in 90% of cases.
2. Ball Lightning does damage, so you get some down-pay on your DPS. It's very convenient versus jumpers and fast hitters since you start leeching your life back immediately.
3. The curse effectiveness increase is a really nice bonus.

"
sn3kox написал:
Hi sorry i didint uploaded my items and tree didint had time . here is tree. : https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA37CCEFWuRKuPpiycdhEQWDI05OwfAgQH6-RfKlXGg9s6WKyYEQ_djNlf4BKNGX6vFLBMLdsLgh7a3acI2CQ2xRZvGmydruNqNukkqvrST32AVn7iUWCplQbpJ2HnC_O--eiCxyj66-64k0GHtz7Yvf4KTeP-jzWSpldTUkWdmuC18jboWK94DaluGlVkowY5ecCE72Eh55HDhl4TrK8FLWBLeu907YUydPEhYECgeWgLYQ==

And here is the items ofc they arent that good as your but stil

I'm 72 Lvl and have only 3.4k Arc have i did something wrong with the build ? And it take ages to kill solo target like bosses or yellow elites. .
Look at my gems. Now look at yours.

My gems have max level and quality (generally). Your gems are level 17. You're not running a level 3 empower, and your 5th link on Arc is wasted on an Increased Crit multiplier gem (you should really run Added Lightning).

Also, you're not utilizing dual curses. Of course single target will be bad if you can't shred resistances.
Последняя редакция: KuteKitteh. Время: 24 авг. 2014 г., 14:41:59
Hm but i dont see that you uped dual curse ether in your tree.
"
sn3kox написал:
Hm but i dont see that you uped dual curse ether in your tree.
Did you see my Stone of Lazhwar?
Hey! Love this build so far, but one quick question? Why Blood Magic? I know you state its the staple of the build and spellcasters dont scale well with Auras. However, with the amount of mana and energy shield you have just by default in this build wouldn't grabbing Eldrich Battery right next to the Witch Tree and then a Cloak of Defiance for MoM be a huge survivability increase while still giving you pretty much infinite mana sustain to cast your spells? I dunno maybe im wrong. Just some things ive been considering as im leveling up in Beyond.
"
Khaylee написал:
Hey! Love this build so far, but one quick question? Why Blood Magic? I know you state its the staple of the build and spellcasters dont scale well with Auras. However, with the amount of mana and energy shield you have just by default in this build wouldn't grabbing Eldrich Battery right next to the Witch Tree and then a Cloak of Defiance for MoM be a huge survivability increase while still giving you pretty much infinite mana sustain to cast your spells? I dunno maybe im wrong. Just some things ive been considering as im leveling up in Beyond.
If you have enough to get a CoD, you have enough to buy a Rathpith and transition into the primary build. Also sustaining an Arc on a 5L with added lightning damage instead of an empower consumes over 170 mana per second. That's not sustainable without decent mana regen rings and ES items, and good items like that are generally hard to come by when playing self-found. I, for one, have never self-found a T1 life + T1/T2 mana regen ring. Just my two cents.

If you really feel that you have enough to sustain a 5L Arc, then by all means, go ahead and take EB and run mana-based.
Are you leveling CWDT with both builds or just leaving em low lvl?
"
crowdog написал:
Are you leveling CWDT with both builds or just leaving em low lvl?
1/5/3 is standard for most people, but I went with 7/9/8. Because the build has such a huge safety cushion for damage intake, any CWDT under 2000 damage works fine.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация